• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ TickledPeachy TickledPeachy *is blushing in return* Saying it that was is cute, too! >_<

I don't mind it, usually. If there's no fighting it's a good area to mess around in, and plenty of space if people do fight. I'm a temple-goer often, but even I get sick of it. Most people know nothing other than FD and temple, and it's really stupid. Eldin's starting to catch up to the ranks, too. I usually don't care where I end up in basic, so long as it's not spam spam spam of a single stage. Especially if people are insistent in fighting on temple, ugh.
Finally someone agrees. Temple and FD are boring, let's put it that way. I tend to retaliate by using Norfair, Brinstar, or Skyworld out of spite against those noobs. -.-

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You'll be fine, babe! You're so good, and you can match him ;u;
I'm nervous now >:[
I would go up against him with my Marth but I feel like I'll be safer if I stick to Zelda.

Edit: Night Kaz.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 , You guys are just making me nervous now D: Especially knowing it's gonna be recorded and I'll probably lose most of the matches.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Don't know bro...

@ Wis, lol APEX! My movement with my characters are more hyper than an MK VS MK match.-_-
Yes because you can just throw around my name like that. Okay.

@Wis: We never really see you fight seriously so it will be nice to watch

@ Kaz: I have an... interesting sense of humor if you get used to it.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes because you can just throw around my name like that. Okay.

@Wis: We never really see you fight seriously so it will be nice to watch

@Kaz: I have an... interesting sense of humor if you get used to it.
YOU TOO!? Everyone's just so interested to watch me fight. WHY DON'T WE JUST GET EVERYONE ON SB TO WATCH THEN, HUH?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Finally someone agrees. Temple and FD are boring, let's put it that way. I tend to retaliate by using Norfair, Brinstar, or Skyworld out of spite against those noobs. -.-
Exactly, they're so overused it's not even funny. I always choose BF, SV, Yoshi's Obstacle, or Lylat when fighting, last choice is FD. Sometimes Frigate if I feel like it. But it doesn't happen so often; I prefer to party. Norfair and Brinstar, I just play with the platforms and break things, and unreasonably attack the giant lava wall that invades half of Norfair. Skyworld though.. I just say nope and sit on the side. I die so many times on that stage it's not even funny xD of course, Pit has no problem with that kind of navigation, as well as the other flight-enabled characters. Zelda? Not so much.

It was funny this one time, though, I was with Wis in this group once, and we had a raging neutral DK when we went to Skyworld. He died about three times already without meaning to, and just resigned himself to fastfalling through the middle as many times as he could, pounding the ground whenever the blocks reformed so he could continue to suicide, while we simply stood off to the side. We couldn't help but just laugh at his rage.. xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Awww, such an adorable little angel... ~ >///<
Am not! I just feel different when near cute and friendly Peachy. >//<

And yep, Twili. Been seeing those 2 boring stages for so long that I never pick em anymore... at least not in basic brawls. I have my secrets alone. Watching players accidentally kill themselves on Skyworld is just Genius, and Pit's pretty good there, too.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't really care about Blazer I just want to see you fight seriously. :p
HEY. Don't say things like that about him in front of me... D:
& I'm sure everyone wants to see her fight seriously. I've seen it before, and even went against her with my Peach in dubz. All I can say is wow.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
& I'm sure everyone wants to see her fight seriously. I've seen it before, and even went against her with my Peach in dubz. All I can say is wow.
Her Zelda can manhandle mine any day lol.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I thought you were with Kaz :?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Oh stop it you guys *blushes*
But seriously Peachy, your Peach is really good. You did just fine against me. Blazer.... that's a different story. Sure we're evenly matched, but he could still beat me anyday.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If only I knew what was going on.....

Pffft oh fighting an MK? meh I know the MU more than any other character, well good luck wis.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah, Blazer is very patient when he fights, so just be cautious of MKs Nado and always spam Din Fire. Don't up smash or much, down tilt, and grab(because he might know how to sdi out of her up smash doubt it though). If he picks Luigi... xD then just jab him, because he'll step dodge sooo much. =O

@ GO OH!! THAT YOSHI TECH SKILL. ;)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
This hype. Jeez it's like football all up in here. Smash bros. version of football. Something I'd actually like xD

HYP3R

Smash Lord
This hype. Jeez it's like football all up in here. Smash bros. version of football. Something I'd actually like xD
I still want to do some type of crew battle between all of us basic brawlers. East Coast vs West Coast or something.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nah, Blazer is very patient when he fights, so just be cautious of MKs Nado and always spam Din Fire. Don't up smash or much, down tilt, and grab(because he might know how to sdi out of her up smash doubt it though). If he picks Luigi... xD then just jab him, because he'll step dodge sooo much. =O

@ GO OH!! THAT YOSHI TECH SKILL. ;)
I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'll try my best since I know..... EVERYONE here's gonna be watching ._.

That should seriously be a tv show.

@ Hype, that actually sounds like a good idea. But then I know I would probably have to verse GYK at some point....

HYP3R

Smash Lord
...KAAZ? Nooooo way, I barely know him. Blazer's my boyfriend, lol. Why'd you think I was with Kaaz...?
I'M JUST CONFUSED ON WHO MY FATHER IS DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME ;-;

@Wis: Each person only has 3 stocks, if someone takes stocks off of him before you he would still have the same amount so its not as bad as it sounds.

Or we can make him use ganon *cough*

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
They'll never expect me here....

Oh wait..... uhhmmm.... I'll just go back to the floor....

Heheh...
USE DA BED :<

That took longer than expected.

Also, Hype, you made too many good posts.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : No problem. Enjoy your stay.

@Wis: Yeah, heading off now.

@Twi: I kinda noticed. haha

Night.
You leave right as I get on. STOP AVOIDING ME, I SEE HOW IT IS.

What? He dcd us. :( dumb mofo. :( Ha ha! xD He won you bro! =O
DUUUUUDE! YOU'RE BAAAAACK!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
What? He dcd us. :( dumb mofo. :( Ha ha! xD He won you bro! =O
Im still in the room with him lol, u dced
Nvm, now this new player DCed us.

And yeah... I got bodied lol.
Get back on bro.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh lol, in this family, I'm the Mom and Zero is the Dad. Who is apparently dating his own daughter. This family truly is confusing and complex, lol.
I'm not the dad anymore :p

It should be blazer.

Anyway..... if all of ya's are on BB i think I should just hang out in the corner. I'd rather 1 vs 1 then BB.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm not the dad anymore :p

It should be blazer.

Anyway..... if all of ya's are on BB i think I should just hang out in the corner. I'd rather 1 vs 1 then BB.
I'm pretty sure it's just GYK and Go on BB. I'm just... getting ready for these matches between Blazer and I in about an hour.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Bro... what's up with you getting bodied... you body Dark Peach with his own character, but can't body Basic Brawlers. LMO!
I was using Samus, which is probably one of my top 5 worst characters... but o well. If I was anyone else(besides like... ICs, Snake, Wolf, Wario, or Link), I could've done better.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm pretty sure it's just GYK and Go on BB. I'm just... getting ready for these matches between Blazer and I in about an hour.
You got this is! Aibers have a tendency of not thinking very well, just MKs nado and always keep some space for your Dins fire. And shield, try to power shield everything MK throws at you, because Zelda can Thunder Kick MK without a problem after that.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Dayumn! Wis is that good? Or do I just think Blazer is better than he is??

Top Bottom