• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Yeah, we were wondering how it was going to go with all that. Who was it that suggested this? Maybe they've already got a pretty good idea of what's going down...

kaazers

Smash Master
You leave right as I get on. STOP AVOIDING ME, I SEE HOW IT IS.
Whaaaat? I'm not avoiding you…

/hiding behind bush

lol. Good seeing you again.

I just somehow found my way into this thread and read some random conversations from before...this place looks fun! :p
Welcome!

quick! you still have time to turn around and run from the madness.

D

Deleted member

Whaaaat? I'm not avoiding you…

/hiding behind bush

lol. Good seeing you again.

Welcome!

quick! you still have time to turn around and run from the madness.
Okay! *runs away and ends up running into wall* lol jk :p thanks for the welcome :)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'd say you'd stack up quite nicely.

You predict very well, combo nicely and know how to DI out of things. I could never get started lol.
Yeah dude GG's. You did well too. Much better than last time. You even started to learn my pattern in those later matches and you baited me into a lot of frame traps.

Sorry I has to cut it short so soon. My parents came home and I had to pack up the groceries.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yeah dude GG's. You did well too. Much better than last time. You even started to learn my pattern in those later matches and you baited me into a lot of frame traps.

Sorry I has to cut it short so soon. My parents came home and I had to pack up the groceries.
Naw, I couldn't get any grab combos going like i did with GYK. Your spacing game is very frustrating xD

You don't need to b nice. I don't like how i played against you, *goes back to the drawing board*

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
We can divide teams in a different way rather than location.
Ah, I see... with location, I think there's only one or two extra players on the WE team, and we still don't have an exact of who's in and who's not.
But what other ways of dividing did you have in mind?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Ah, I see... with location, I think there's only one or two extra playes on the WE team, and we still don't have an exact of who's in and who's not.
But what other ways of dividing did you have in mind?
Randomly I guess, I can probably come up with a better way if you give me time.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay, so I just now got to get online and read all this.

@ Zero, I didn't play him last night. I instead just played some matches with Peachy which were fun!

@ Peachy, Sounds pretty interesting (even though we were already talking about it last night, lol) I'm up for it.

I gotta go for about an hour or two now so I'll check back later and see if Shane came up with anything that might work.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It only took 1 minute. 1 MINUTE!

You guys were just waiting for something to happen huh? lol

kaazers

Smash Master
Sucks :/ I hope they get better.

And I hope I don't get anything before spring hell starts.... that would make things worse.... >_>
The more you don't want to get sick, the likelier you are to, lol.
I've already been sick for a few days. I'm not catching something, I've already got it >:[
Ah. So I was right.

Good thing you can't be contagious what with talking to us through the computer and all. Hahah. Hope you get better. Heard that Twi was sick, too.

edit: Now I wonder if Path also got it. Pretty sure Pika's healthy though.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
The more you don't want to get sick, the likelier you are to, lol.

Ah. So I was right.

Good thing you can't be contagious what with talking to us through the computer and all. Hahah. Hope you get better. Heard that Twi was sick, too.

edit: Now I wonder if Path also got it. Pretty sure Pika's healthy though.
Ah, thanks. Yeah it seems like everyone's sick right now. Winter. And I think Path mentioned she was catching something as well.

kaazers

Smash Master
Ah, thanks. Yeah it seems like everyone's sick right now. Winter. And I think Path mentioned she was catching something as well.
Woo. I can just imagine all the girls… hacking, coughing, nose dripping, snorting

/shot

edit: Oh no. Path, too. lol What gives.

Top Bottom