• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

HYP3R

Smash Lord
But if everyone is on team winter and not enough people on summer we run into problems again.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yes, so it would be...
Team Summer: March - August
Team Winter: September - February
Alright, that sounds pretty good. It would probably be best if we did this over the weekend since I don't think anyone really has anything going on? Should we just do this tomorrow since it's getting kinda late now or would tonight still work?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Alright, that sounds pretty good. It would probably be best if we did this over the weekend since I don't think anyone really has anything going on? Should we just do this tomorrow since it's getting kinda late now or would tonight still work?
Tomorrow for sure. Not everyone can stay up as late as we can.
I want to see how even the summer vs winter teams will be, if I see its unfairly balanced we will have to do one of the other options.
If its Boys vs Girls not every boy will be able to play
If its Mario vs Zelda I think almost everyone will get to play but may be forced to use a certain character.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
K wait, I was reading and stumbled across this... Dafuq?? DAYUMN!!! Ive never beat DAS, he beats me with style easy. But I wouldnt say hes that technical, hes definitely flashy(they are 2 different things imo). He says that the only reason he beats me is because I do too many unsafe things and need to study what is safe and unsafe to do. He said he cant really read me and I mindgame him pretty hard, but says my mindgames are pretty unsafe. Funny thing is, Dark Pch told me basically the exact same thing. GYK, I know you've been playing for a while so you know much more things about characters than I do considering I basically started playing Smash competitively like around when this account was created... so like 7 months. (so yes, like a year ago I was some scrub who spammed roll and thought Ganon was one of the best in the game). I hope I learn this knowledge lol.

Ill be on WC!
Then you're a prodigy! Seven mouths? Dang! And you're easily the techest Kirby I've fought. Your tricks save you a lot from my speed and such. I never typed DAS is bad (If people think that) I just don't understand what people want anymore... I just think people still aren't too fond of me (since my past and fights with people and such). Meh that's life for you. I also teach myself bro. I don't really follow anyone (before it was Zudenka but that was a long time ago). I've also used Link for a Year as well. Funny thing is I get better wins with Link that I get with Yoshi. I even feel more better with Link and such. Bro, you're freaken amazing! One more year and you'll be wrecking everyone with style! As if you don't already. XD

Player-0, you ready bro? You be the host. You're added as well.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Then you're a prodigy! Seven mouths? Dang! And you're easily the techest Kirby I've fought. Your tricks save you a lot from my speed and such. I never typed DAS is bad (If people think that) I just don't understand what people want anymore... I just think people still aren't too fond of me (since my past and fights with people and such). Meh that's life for you. I also teach myself bro. I don't really follow anyone (before it was Zudenka but that was a long time ago). I've also used Link for a Year as well. Funny thing is I get better wins with Link that I get with Yoshi. I even feel more better with Link and such. Bro, you're freaken amazing! One more year and you'll be wrecking everyone with style! As if you don't already. XD

Sure, my fingers hurt from playing P:M with Path.....

It'll take me a couple of matches to readjust.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Tomorrow for sure. Not everyone can stay up as late as we can.
I want to see how even the summer vs winter teams will be, if I see its unfairly balanced we will have to do one of the other options.
If its Boys vs Girls not every boy will be able to play
If its Mario vs Zelda I think almost everyone will get to play but may be forced to use a certain character.
Yeah and I think Bluekandy said he could do this tomorrow but not tonight, so I guess tomorrow would be best. I guess tomorrow we could just figure out when to start this whole thing and also how we're doing teams. From what I saw, I think we have more winters. But not everyone responded so we'll just have to wait and see when they get back on.

Player -0

Smash Hero

I think you screwed my friend code up, re add it. I know I've got you added.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah and I think Bluekandy said he could do this tomorrow but not tonight, so I guess tomorrow would be best. I guess tomorrow we could just figure out when to start this whole thing and also how we're doing teams. From what I saw, I think we have more winters. But not everyone responded so we'll just have to wait and see when they get back on.
This is for Brawl, right? I'll just observe, I don't really play brawl anymore...

But I an be the cool audience. :shades:

Edit:

yup...........
maybe you'd like some pizza?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
This is for Brawl, right? I'll just observe, I don't really play brawl anymore...

It's just for fun anyway, I noticed a lot of people here talk to each other every day but never played with each other. I think this is a good way to change that.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
It's just for fun anyway, I noticed a lot of people here talk to each other every day but never played with each other. I think this is a good way to change that.
I think i'll just be in the cool audience with path.

that is, if you'll let me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Edit:

maybe you'd like some pizza?

Yeah, pretty much what Hyper said.

That.... that looks good. Can I have some?

I think i'll just be in the cool audience with path.

that is, if you'll let me.
You should play too D:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Now I know it's exactly why I'm late to this, but...

I forgot this magical place existed outside of my head. Been over three years since I've seen of these threads in here. Looooool. Game on.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Fine. watch your man get embarrassed, should be fun for you though.

My birthday is Feb 12th idk if that means i'm winter. i think it does.
Nononono you won't embarrass yourself. If anything, I will.

And wow... only a few day apart. Mine's the 9th :'D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Nononono you won't embarrass yourself. If anything, I will.

And wow... only a few day apart. Mine's the 9th :'D
nonononononononono I will, you'll wreck everything with that zelda of yours, I hear your good.

Huh, weird.

Oh cool that zach dude is here. welcome buddy. PREPARE FOR MY SPAM!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
nonononononononono I will, you'll wreck everything with that zelda of yours, I hear your good.

Huh, weird.

Oh cool that zach dude is here. welcome buddy. PREPARE FOR MY SPAM!
My Zelda isn't that good, honestly ._.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My Zelda isn't that good, honestly ._.
Modesty :p. I bet you'd wreck me in a heartbeat.

I just CANNOT figure out brawl, people break out of hitstun too easily I can't seem to get anything going. I'm better at PM anyway, but brawl i just can't get. meh.

Like i said your probably very good.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Modesty :p. I bet you'd wreck me in a heartbeat.

I just CANNOT figure out brawl, people break out of hitstun too easily I can't seem to get anything going. I'm better at PM anyway, but brawl i just can't get. meh.

Like i said your probably very good.
Well it wouldn't matter anyways. If we do the winter vs summer thing then we would be on the same team, so you wouldn't have to fight me.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well it wouldn't matter anyways. If we do the winter vs summer thing then we would be on the same team, so you wouldn't have to fight me.
I'd get beat by the summers.

But i'm doing it for you, remember that.

well cya guys later, only 2 more days of fun left for me. ._.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Now i'm not usually one to attack people for no reason, but I was having some decent 1v1s on BB and then this black shiek who i'm pretty sure I saw before decides to interrupt us by throwing the needles at us while we are fighting and the shiek started taunting. At that point I just started wailing at the shiek as they ran away because I remember this shiek interrupting a 1v1 I had before and got very annoyed. Now I got my revenge. :DDD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Revenge is good, especially towards hackers, cowards, tier addicts, temple/FD campers, etc. Pretty much against those kinda annoying players, I prefer to win one, then leave.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Anyone else having as much trouble connecting on basic as east coast is? I swear.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games bro! Ha ha! I only wish the connection would get just a little better. :( Everything else was magical. :) You Pika is awesome and very good. You Jiggs (I've brawled it before on Basic Brawl X) Your Kirby is not half bad, although, you actually landed the Gonzo combo on me, that's what happened when I fought Zero. The connection really does make a difference. At the end, I started to feel a little more comfortable. Also "UMAD?" No. xD Just not taking the matches seriously when the connection was like that crap. Then once it got better, I started to take this more seriously in some cases but it's WiFi... meh. Well, I look forard to Brawling you again, but this time without that stupid WiFi lag. =O

Edit: You typing or waiting for someone to post a comment, Player?

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Good games bro! Ha ha! I only wish the connection would get just a little better. :( Everything else was magical. :) You Pika is awesome and very good. You Jiggs (I've brawled it before on Basic Brawl X) Your Kirby is not half bad, although, you actually landed the Gonzo combo on me, that's what happened when I fought Zero. The connection really does make a difference. At the end, I started to feel a little more comfortable. Also "UMAD?" No. xD Just not taking the matches seriously when the connection was like that crap. Then once it got better, I started to take this more seriously in some cases but it's WiFi... meh. Well, I look forard to Brawling you again, but this time without that stupid WiFi lag. =O

Edit: You typing or waiting for someone to post a comment, Player?
Was typing then the iPad died.... Morale decreased by 95%

Back to what I was originally typing:

GG's, I don't think that was a Gonzo combo that was like, D-Throw, Up Air, (F-Smash or Up-Smash), then later my hammer shield poked for the kill, wewt!

Honestly I don't think the lag was that bad, one time during like, the second match, it spiked for 5 seconds hut after that it smoothed out fine.

My Pika was super free, I wasn't really feeling it at all.... You were just SDing with MK (how do you do that?)

I don't think I've basic brawled you before, I would've been able to tell.

Jiggz has like, no options against dair, you have to wait to hit Link's upper body or landing lag.

About the "UMAD?" tag: You were at about 37% with Snake and I was Ness and I caught you with PKT2, killing you (and then I taunted because PKT2s are the best) after that you started going sneaky snake and walked everywhere with tilts and stuff.

About the matches, I think a spacing, patient play style is good against your Ike and then safe pressure on your Link. It feels like you play like HBox, applying pressure so the opponent messes up and punishing them for it.

Footstool Combos: I would've had those rests if it were Project M or Melee, Brawl getup is different :(. I had trouble what you were trying to get me to do during some of them.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Was typing then the iPad died.... Morale decreased by 95%
You and those fancy gadgets xD Just type on a Desktop like the rest of us or Laptop. Unless you're too fancy. ;P

Just type to me this, because he's my main and my boy. How was my half good looking Link?

Edit: Wis are you here by any chance?

Top Bottom