• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Player -0

Smash Hero
You and those fancy gadgets xD Just type on a Desktop like the rest of us or Laptop. Unless you're too fancy. ;P

Just type to me this, because he's my main and my boy. How was my half good looking Link?

Edit: Wis are you here by any chance?
I'm about to go to sleep so I'm chilling in bed with the iPad.......

Only typing this stuff........

Nothing else....
Some stuff about your Link, you seemed to full hop, double jump, throw down bomb as an approach sometimes against my Jiggz. This was probably you going for that footstool dair but was able to punish you for it sometimes. You did that at the ledge too, you only seem to ledgehop or jump from the ledge, nothing else.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You and those fancy gadgets xD Just type on a Desktop like the rest of us or Laptop. Unless you're too fancy. ;P

Just type to me this, because he's my main and my boy. How was my half good looking Link?

Edit: Wis are you here by any chance?
Yeah, I'm here. Why?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm about to go to sleep so I'm chilling in bed with the iPad.......

Only typing this stuff........

Nothing else....
Some stuff about your Link, you seemed to full hop, double jump, throw down bomb as an approach sometimes against my Jiggz. This was probably you going for that footstool dair but was able to punish you for it sometimes. You did that at the ledge too, you only seem to ledgehop or jump from the ledge, nothing else.
... XD I mean my ink in general, Oh I know, but I wanted to so you can remember that you got footstool plus Down aired! ;D

Okay, I'm going to sleep as well. Goodnight all~ Night sis~

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
... XD I mean my ink in general, Oh I know, but I wanted to so you can remember that you got footstool plus Down aired! ;D

Okay, I'm going to sleep as well. Goodnight all~ Night sis~
Goodnight~

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
But there's a Peachy. I'm interested, though I'm sleepy (didnt sleep at night) >_<
A peachy? And you should get some sleep! You're going to get a headache later if you don't (well, at least that's what happens to me...)!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Yo AP, was that your Pit on Halberd? I was that rusty @ss yellow Kirby.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Good idea on making a thread like this, the other one was turning into social hour

Im in bb now everyone is kos

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I saw a gold Pit on Warioware last night with a black CF and neutral Lucario. I was the blue Marth cowering in the corner because I stupidly forgot to move off of stage select for I don't even know how long.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I saw a gold Pit on Warioware last night with a black CF and neutral Lucario. I was the blue Marth cowering in the corner because I stupidly forgot to move off of stage select for I don't even know how long.
What do you mean move off of stage select?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What do you mean move off of stage select?
I have a hack that freezes the wifi timers, so basically I could be on character or stage select forever.. I never use it though.

I was having such a hard time connecting last night that at one point I'd been sitting on stage select without realizing it, reading over stuff on the thread, then when I looked up I saw I actually had others in the group. Of course I fretted and moved to practice stage, though I usually drop if I accidentally stall like that. People aren't so fond of stalling hackers.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I have a hack that freezes the wifi timers, so basically I could be on character or stage select forever.. I never use it though.

I was having such a hard time connecting last night that at one point I'd been sitting on stage select without realizing it, reading over stuff on the thread, then when I looked up I saw I actually had others in the group. Of course I fretted and moved to practice stage, though I usually drop if I accidentally stall like that. People aren't so fond of stalling hackers.
O.o All dese hacks are getting so elaborate...

Edit: Noooooo! My message count surpassed my like count! D: How am I going to live with myself now...

THANK YOU ZERO! ;D You're my hero!

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Achoo..... *sniffle*
Are you kidding me..... great i'm starting to get sick at the WORST time. I guess i'm not allowed to get it easy.... ugh.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Achoo..... *sniffle*
Are you kidding me..... great i'm starting to get sick at the WORST time. I guess i'm not allowed to get it easy.... ugh.
Awww, you're getting sick? Maybe my sickness transferred over to you, because I'm feeling great now...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Awww, you're getting sick? Maybe my sickness transferred over to you, because I'm feeling great now...
Maybe. But I didn't want this, I have 1 1/2 days to fight this off. Cause i'm gonna be busy all spring, and i'm gonna be running around sick? that's just great. >_>

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So... about my broken window... someone has to pay for it ya know. You broke it. Just sayin. :smash:
I dunno, that window is like a memory of me.... so when i'm gone you'll just stare at that broken window and be like.... "Zero did this".

I think i'll keep it that way until I return.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, what's up with everyone getting sick and hiding underneath other people's beds? o.o

Top Bottom