• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Murdering my friends is not an option Wis.

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit : I don't contribute much either except post funny things I come up with. They don't bite so just pitch in the discussion if you want.

Except maybe Wis.

I only bite if you bite first..

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Murdering my friends is not an option Wis.

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit : I don't contribute much either except post funny things I come up with. They don't bite so just pitch in the discussion if you want.

Except maybe Wis.
Do the Zeldas here hug, like Peachy does? *shivers*

Were you on basic last night?
Yes, but I cant tell who's who when it comes to Zelda; there's so many of em anyways.

@ Twili Twili Noted. >_<

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Aw. D: AP I main Link and I always rep the low tiers, what about the mid tiers?

When you're mad you play better. I use to notice back when you'd come in beat everyone, I'd watch and taunt to cheer you on, then you'd leave. xD Good times good times.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Do the Zeldas here hug, like Peachy does? *shivers*

Yes, but I cant tell who's who when it comes to Zelda; there's so many of em anyways.

@ Twili Twili Noted. >_<
Oh I wasn't Zelda last night when I saw a gold Pit. I was neutral Pika with a blue Kirby for a while, when white Kirby and Pit came in at the same time on temple. I saw the Pit again on SV who immediately went for a (neutral?) MK while I sat with the Kirby on the side. Wondering if it was you each time, I tried to show you it was me by grab release, dashdancing, QAC spam.. :O

Also we're perfectly friendly, if not just a bit weird.. we do anything we can to entertain ourselves, including bickering at the smallest and most random things. It's funny to watch other people look back and forth like WTF? when we sit on opposite sides of temple and start spamming fsmash at each other.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Items are okay I guess... I prefer em off so not much luck for noobs to have.

@ Twili Twili , I think I remember a Pika holding me once, and I did go after a MK. I can't stand him.

And for GYK: I don't like most Kirbys, and Luigi can burn.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
AP seems busy with some players I assume... or he's really mad at top tiers right now.

Edit: Of course he responds when I write a useless comment like this one. -_-

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Items are okay I guess... I prefer em off so not much luck for noobs to have.

@ Twili Twili , I think I remember a Pika holding me once, and I did go after a MK. I can't stand him.

And for GYK: I don't like most Kirbys, and Luigi can burn.
I don't like other kirbys too and I main him ._.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It must've been you, then. It was pretty late over here, prime time to spot west coast-ers. I just sat in the corner and watched the fight like I usually do xD

I sat there watching your epic SD showdown on temple with that white Kirby for the longest time like "holy hell how long are they gonna go on like this?"

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
But my Kirby is very manly. I never camp a lot, I only start to camp if I can't continue to get in, or the other person is spamming this and that. I have a feeling I'm going to find AP. I just know it. xD

Yes! Get Blazer and let him brawl Wis, then let him upload it, so we can watch. =O What you say Tac?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It must've been you, then. It was pretty late over here, prime time to spot west coast-ers. I just sat in the corner and watched the fight like I usually do xD

I sat there watching your epic SD showdown on temple with that white Kirby for the longest time like "holy hell how long are they gonna go on like this?"
Oh god, I hated that Kirby. In fact, I hate ppl who rely on Temple and FD so much just to be cowards. That's just one of many reasons why I detest Kirby... and Temple for that matter. I fled after winning because it was annoying and boring. Plus I wanted to leave with a victory.

*pokes Peachy* I see you. :p

HYP3R

Smash Lord
But my Kirby is very manly. I never camp a lot, I only start to camp if I can't continue to get in, or the other person is spamming this and that. I have a feeling I'm going to find AP. I just know it. xD

Yes! Get Blazer and let him brawl Wis, then let him upload it, so we can watch. =O What you say Tac?
Why Blazer? If you need a Kirby that can upload matches you can ask me or Gohan.

Why am I posting so much? xD

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, im on as the Yellow Kirby. Trying to get back use to him.
Cool! I'm MK XD Don't take my MK seriously, he's garbage, I'm just using him because I'm bored right now. Don't feel like challenging the lag right now.

If Wis saves the replay or replays and sends it to one of you guys. I've seen her Zelda and it's really good, I just want to see how she fairs with an MK that knows what he's doing.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh god, I hated that Kirby. In fact, I hate ppl who rely on Temple and FD so much just to be cowards. That's just one of many reasons why I detest Kirby... and Temple for that matter. I fled after winning because it was annoying and boring. Plus I wanted to leave with a victory.

*pokes Peachy* I see you. :p
I don't think I chose temple that time, I think I hit random. Blue Kirby was pretty much commanding the stage choices though, took me forever to get a damn hack in to show him he wasn't the only hacker. (I fail at hacking for the record so.)

I was so cautious going up to your Pit with my Pika, I just thought "omg.. is it him?" inched up, grab-released and immediately sat down like PLEASE DON'T HURT ME D: and then just ran around.. like I was doing all night. How did that battle on SD even start?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Tempting me to go online right now. Sickness doesn't matter, I can still brawl :D
and party.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Cool! I'm MK XD Don't take my MK seriously, he's garbage, I'm just using him because I'm bored right now. Don't feel like challenging the lag right now.

If Wis saves the replay or replays and sends it to one of you guys. I've seen her Zelda and it's really good, I just want to see how she fairs with an MK that knows what he's doing.
Oh well I am craptastic with MK so don't ask me. But I can upload the match of course.

kaazers

Smash Master
I got back not too long ago. Haven't been feeling that well this whole week but especially so since last night... so you might see me on Basic, but I probably won't be showing up here today.

If I don't, 'night, everyone!

I'm just gonna 'like' some posts and I'm out.

GYK, welcome to this thread… where spamming is finally allowed.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'd seriously like to see AP vs GYK

but i'm busy with other things.
I've fought him before in Aib when I was free like a feather with Yoshi. And we got off on the wrong foot. xD But I don't main Yoshi now so it would be interesting.

@ Kaz, thank you for the warm welcoming^_^

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't think I chose temple that time, I think I hit random. Blue Kirby was pretty much commanding the stage choices though, took me forever to get a damn hack in to show him he wasn't the only hacker. (I fail at hacking for the record so.)

I was so cautious going up to your Pit with my Pika, I just thought "omg.. is it him?" inched up, grab-released and immediately sat down like PLEASE DON'T HURT ME D: and then just ran around.. like I was doing all night. How did that battle on SD even start?
So I see. D:

Well, you didn't hurt him, so that was neutral. D: No one killed each other, but I personally wanted to attack someone because I hate SD on temple.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I got back not too long ago. Haven't been feeling that well this whole week but especially so since last night... so you might see me on Basic, but I probably won't be showing up here today.

If I don't, 'night, everyone!

I'm just gonna 'like' some posts and I'm out.

GYK, welcome to this thread… where spamming is finally allowed.
Oh... you're leaving already? Night then!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So I see. D:

Well, you didn't hurt him, so that was neutral. D: No one killed each other, but I personally wanted to attack someone because I hate SD on temple.
Seems good enough. SD on temple can either be really fun or really annoying, depending.

HI KAZ YOU MISSED A LOT.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Yo GYK, is this MK you?
Edit: Yup thats definitely him lol.
Edit 2: Whos that Marth?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Why Blazer? If you need a Kirby that can upload matches you can ask me or Gohan.

Why am I posting so much? xD
Because Blazer dabess. <3 <3 <3

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

I say... that sounds like a great idea! c: I'm sure you'll all have a fun time watching just like me and Twi when we'll be on the opposite side of the stage spectating them. x3

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit

*pokes Admiral* Hi-hi! ~ x)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I find it annoying. Always. I hate the stage, too. -.-
I don't mind it, usually. If there's no fighting it's a good area to mess around in, and plenty of space if people do fight. I'm a temple-goer often, but even I get sick of it. Most people know nothing other than FD and temple, and it's really stupid. Eldin's starting to catch up to the ranks, too. I usually don't care where I end up in basic, so long as it's not spam spam spam of a single stage. Especially if people are insistent in fighting on temple, ugh.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You're all looking at these matches between Blazer and I like we're gonna be at Apex or something. Now I'm getting nervous D:

Top Bottom