• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Did we troll another Pit or was it the same guy? I think it was the same guy… I remember we were trying to get the Four Swords going and the Pit there refused to join us. You and Wis were getting annoyed, heheh.

When I get my SD card, I'm gonna do it, too… go into BB to watch everyone desync. I gotta see it once! :awesome: I should get it Saturday. Been watching some of P:M vids and it looks like fun.

Green Alloy Hacker, she wants you. :troll:

Find meh, haha.

And speaking of which, just fought a Fox… I was wondering if it was you but I think he was green.
No SHTL, no Rick. I only go green if there's another neutral Fox in the match.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Did we troll another Pit or was it the same guy? I think it was the same guy… I remember we were trying to get the Four Swords going and the Pit there refused to join us. You and Wis were getting annoyed, heheh.

When I get my SD card, I'm gonna do it, too… go into BB to watch everyone desync. I gotta see it once! :awesome: I should get it Saturday. Been watching some of P:M vids and it looks like fun.

Green Alloy Hacker, she wants you. :troll:
It was the same guy. Yeah we tried to get all four colors and he wasn't having it, so we got mad and stopped, lol.

It's quite funny :'D I saved both matches, just watching them flail helplessly further and further into desync.. though I'm sure they were winning on their own screens. So, no harm done.

Why is it always green.. why not yellow, red or blue.
come near me and I'll freeze your face off.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Alright Rick I can wait until later, even though I'm sure you aren't playing bad. :p

kaazers

Smash Master
No SHTL, no Rick. I only go green if there's another neutral Fox in the match.
This guy went straight for me and attacked. Thought maybe you were feeling frisky or something, haha. Yeah, I think he was green though.
It was the same guy. Yeah we tried to get all four colors and he wasn't having it, so we got mad and stopped, lol.

It's quite funny :'D I saved both matches, just watching them flail helplessly further and further into desync.. though I'm sure they were winning on their own screens. So, no harm done.

Why is it always green.. why not yellow, red or blue.
come near me and I'll freeze your face off.
We need to go double Giga again. That was fun. I've never run into a group with two of 'em so I can only imagine what the other players must be thinking… mwahaha. Rick has yet to see double Giga, too.

Do those alloys come in other colors online? I've only heard of green.
I'm gonna laugh if you actually run into him.
Course the Wii freezing part sucks...

edit; Meanwhile, dropping groups like they're hawt but not finding either of you. I found Rick once, I can do it again! I'm Red or Blue Ike. Alternating. Might go Green, too.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
We need to go double Giga again. That was fun. I've never run into a group with two of 'em so I can only imagine what the other players must be thinking… mwahaha. Rick has yet to see double Giga, too.

Do those alloys come in other colors online? I've only heard of green.
I'm gonna laugh if you actually run into him.
Course the Wii freezing part sucks...
I ran into a group with two Bowsers and a Giga while I was Zelda. Easy enough to say I felt a little left out lol, but I joined in anyways. Saved it because how often does that happen? We need to find more Bowsers with our Gigas though omg. And yes... Rick must be exposed to the double Giga.

I have no idea; I've seen red and green alone in a FB, but not in basic.
Shut ittt I don't want to be frozen again.

......I see what I did there. well played, subconscious. well played.

Edit; Alternating between dark Zelda and blue Marth. Not finding anyone yet, either.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
You guys speak of the double Giga Bowser like it's some kind of ritual or something...

kaazers

Smash Master
I ran into a group with two Bowsers and a Giga while I was Zelda. Easy enough to say I felt a little left out lol, but I joined in anyways. Saved it because how often does that happen? We need to find more Bowsers with our Gigas though omg. And yes... Rick must be exposed to the double Giga.

I have no idea; I've seen red and green alone in a FB, but not in basic.
Shut ittt I don't want to be frozen again.

......I see what I did there. well played, subconscious. well played.

Edit; Alternating between dark Zelda and blue Marth. Not finding anyone yet, either.
So did I, actually! Two Bowsers with one Giga. The Giga was a mean one though and treated them like slaves. I was laughing. 'Course I was getting the stuffing beat of of me since I went straight in to attack him, haha. I still say a Giga's purpose in Basic is to be a glorified punching bag. Hahah, yeah, we can get a Bowser clan going. We must make Rick go Bowser. He doesn't have a choice with two of us threatening to beat him up. :troll: Kidding, Rick, you da Fox, you da Fox.

Oh, really? I guess there can be other colors then.

…But, Twi…
You always said…
the cold never bothered you anyway. :troll:
You set me up for that one. I know it.

edit;
You guys speak of the double Giga Bowser like it's some kind of ritual or something...
Maybe it is one, mwahaha.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So did I, actually! Two Bowsers with one Giga. The Giga was a mean one though and treated them like slaves. I was laughing. 'Course I was getting the stuffing beat of of me since I went straight in to attack him, haha. I still say a Giga's purpose in Basic is to be a glorified punching bag. Hahah, yeah, we can get a Bowser clan going. We must make Rick go Bowser. He doesn't have a choice with two of us threatening to beat him up. :troll: Kidding, Rick, you da Fox, you da Fox.

…But, Twi…
You always said…

edit;
That Bowser last night... omg. Just. yes. Bowser clan with Gigas.. it must happen. There is no other solution.

Yeah, haven't seen any of them in basic, though. Disappointing.

You're right.. let the storm rage on, then.

I love how while I'm typing this, this group is just partying all around my afc body. Yes.
LOL and as they flock over to me in SD, I simply walk off and die.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

…But, Twi…
You always said…

edit;
I'm da noob Fox!

I remember one time there was a Giga who was killing everyone so I planked the whole match. It kind of worked...I got second instead of last :awesome:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
That Bowser last night... omg. Just. yes. Bowser clan with Gigas.. it must happen. There is no other solution.

Yeah, haven't seen any of them in basic, though. Disappointing.

You're right.. let the storm rage on, then.

I love how while I'm typing this, this group is just partying all around my afc body. Yes.
LOL and as the flock over to me in SD, I simply walk off and die.
Ah, that Bowser last night. He wasn't the brightest Bowser, was he? Hahahah. He was still fun, though. I LOL'd at the part when he attacked the Snake (was it?) who was assaulting you.

Twi, you are not doing this again.
Not here.
Not now.
:awesome:

Can't believe I haven't found either of you yet. Dropping so many groups. I feel like I'm gonna find Rick before you, though. We shall see.

I'm da noob Fox!

I remember one time there was a Giga who was killing everyone so I planked the whole match. It kind of worked...I got second instead of last :awesome:
Win. :awesome:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ah, that Bowser last night. He wasn't the brightest Bowser, was he? Hahahah. He was still fun, though. I LOL'd at the part when he attacked the Snake (was it?) who was assaulting you.

Twi, you are not doing this again.
Not here.
Not now.

Can't believe I haven't found either of you yet. Dropping so many groups. I feel like I'm gonna find Rick before you, though. We shall see.
Omg ikr? He was all NO DON'T TOUCH HER. Well. Obviously he didn't know who I was but still. Ah, that little guy.

I could so do this.
Anywhere.
Anytime.
Forever.

I'm sure you will, then I'll flail around trying to find you guys. :'D

Edit; Also, just had a laughable catfight with some black ZSS.
Edit2; LOL I wonder how mad some people must get when you end up alone with them and adamantly refuse to fight.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Omg ikr? He was all NO DON'T TOUCH HER. Well. Obviously he didn't know who I was but still. Ah, that little guy.

I could so do this.
Anywhere.
Anytime.
Forever.

I'm sure you will, then I'll flail around trying to find you guys. :'D

Edit; Also, just had a laughable catfight with some black ZSS.
I liked taunt spamming da roar with him. Bowsers looks so small when you're Giga. Everyone looks small when you're Giga. :awesome:

Spare us!
You seriously didn't do it on purpose?
I dun believe you, haha.

Well, no luck so far finding either of you. I keep on running into the same Dark Zelda thinking it's you. No Foxes, though.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I liked taunt spamming da roar with him. Bowsers looks so small when you're Giga. Everyone looks small when you're Giga. :awesome:

Spare us!
You seriously didn't do it on purpose?
I dun believe you, haha.

Well, no luck so far finding either of you. I keep on running into the same Dark Zelda thinking it's you. No Foxes, though.
He looks and sounds so small when you're Giga. So cute.. :'D

I can't control the curse, Kaz.
I really didn't.. lol you started it this time.
It's all on you.

I keep thinking I'm going to run into the same groups. Only using two characters right now, I would think I'm gonna become noticeable.

OH LOOK WHO'S HERE :awesome:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Haven't gotten any alerts for the past 4 hours. I was kinda just sitting here like...... "There's no way this is possible.....". Finally check up on the thread only to see a party going on.

Good one, thread. Good one.

D

Deleted member

Okay, now im going back on BB :p Im gonna go blue Bowser (since there was talks about a Bowser clan xD). Look for a down taunt spamming Bowser ;)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Okay, now im going back on BB :p Im gonna go blue Bowser (since there was talks about a Bowser clan xD). Look for a down taunt spamming Bowser ;)
i'll be gray bowser then
I would start going in as Giga, but can't drop groups with him since that's just.. no.
So I'm still dark Zelda and blue Marth, look out for someone who just spams dashdance. :awesome:

pssst Kaz. psst.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Booting me off? I love you, too, Internet.

He looks and sounds so small when you're Giga. So cute.. :'D

I can't control the curse, Kaz.
I really didn't.. lol you started it this time.
It's all on you.

I keep thinking I'm going to run into the same groups. Only using two characters right now, I would think I'm gonna become noticeable.

OH LOOK WHO'S HERE :awesome:
Kinda true, actually, haha. Bowser, cute? Who'da thunk it?

Whaa?
I didn't start it.
Pffff, you were setting me up for that.

And yeah, been trying to find you guys for a while now. They must know it's me… I'm either Red or Blue Ike so…

Haven't gotten any alerts for the past 4 hours. I was kinda just sitting here like...... "There's no way this is possible.....". Finally check up on the thread only to see a party going on.

Good one, thread. Good one.
The thread likes to troll.
i'll be white bowser then
IT'S HAPPENING. :awesome:

edit;
pssst Kaz. psst.
Wai u gaiz always ask in such weird ways? Pfff.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Well, just got stuck at the "Ready to Fight" screen. I'm beginning to lose hope. Maybe we should just have another friend match...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Kinda true, actually, haha. Bowser, cute? Who'da thunk it?

Whaa?
I didn't start it.
Pffff, you were setting me up for that.

And yeah, been trying to find you guys for a while now. They must know it's me… I'm either Red or Blue Ike so…

The thread likes to troll.

IT'S HAPPENING. :awesome:
Right? You only see the light once you join them.

You totally started it.
I wasn't even trying to do that..
I only noticed it after I posted.
The virus.. it has taken over my subconscious now.

Been trying for a while now, too. It's amazing how many people are on compared to later. And Nintendo supposedly thinks we don't use wifi anymore. Hah. Too funny.

LOL IT IS.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
As in I can play a room...
wow im stupid

I guess I'm ready to play some matches, since I'm never going to find Kaz and Twi. I'm afraid I am still sucking at the game though.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Still not giving up on basic. Finding some interesting people along the way lol.

D

Deleted member

Bowser and Sandbag are on quite the date :o They way they just stare at each other is so romantic! <3

D

Deleted member

Im Blue Puff now :p triple Sing if I find someone :p
Edit: Guys....there's a kirby that's stalking me...O.O

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom