• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
Nah, wasn't me. I don't recall seeing a Snake on Temple....

But apparently I found you with a Giga xD
Ran into you again right after that. You keep on dropping, though.
I see how it is.

O-okay! I GOT DIS! TWILI, I'M DOING IT!
Kind of.
Maybe...
DO IT. NAO. YOU GOT DIS!
YES.
Definitely.

edit; Switching to Green Ike.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Why is my connection so bad with everyone? I didn't think my internet was that bad...
Edit: I can't stay long but ok.
Edit2: @ H HYP3R Sorry man, but I gotta go. The parents are starting to yell at me...GGs! Hope we can fight again sometime! I free after school hours and on weekends.
GGs, we'll play again soon.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am so loving the new Pathy-chan. I know I said it before, but I really do. Go Pathy! :p
YOU GOT DIS! (it's sound cooler if it was "You got dis, Wis!")

Wow, she literally Got that front page, too.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I am so loving the new Pathy-chan. I know I said it before, but I really do. Go Pathy! :p
YOU GOT DIS! (it's sound cooler if it was "You got dis, Wis!")

Wow, she literally Got that front page, too.
lol, didn't know you liked gold that much haha.
LOL It looks more like a love confession than a revenge trolling. HAHAHA.
Alright.
Night!
Don't make fun of my revenge attempts. :glare:

Anyhow, I'm really heading off haha. GNITE.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That's kinda sad tbh. I'm always considerate to the other person. Especially someone from this thread.
Well, then again I've never played a local match or had a 1v1 with anyone from this thread. That's probably why.

Night! @ P PATH O__o

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
lol, didn't know you liked gold that much haha.

Don't make fun of my revenge attempts. :glare:

Anyhow, I'm really heading off haha. GNITE.

Well, I main Gold Pit and Bowser, so... yea.

*happily hugs* Night Gold Pathy-chan! ^^;

D

Deleted member

Hey guys......:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful: I CAN'T SLEEP AGAIN! :colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful: Im probably gonna hang around here till after midnight :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I miss Gold Pathy already.

However, Basic Brawl Zeldas are interfering in my battles again, so you know the drill. Btw, try not to choose Temple, because idk if I said this before, but I will attack 1 random player if I'm ever taken there to avoid the Sudden Deaths. Plus I'm going after Sonics too, just because some Sonic main elsewhere annoyed me, so attacking Sonics and pretending he's that guy satisfies me.

D

Deleted member

I miss Gold Pathy already.

However, Basic Brawl Zeldas are interfering in my battles again, so you know the drill. Btw, try not to choose Temple, because idk if I said this before, but I will attack 1 random player if I'm ever taken there to avoid the Sudden Deaths. Plus I'm going after Sonics too, just because some Sonic main elsewhere annoyed me, so attacking Sonics and pretending he's that guy satisfies me.
Eh, I hate Sonic's as well >.< Everytime I go in BB, I find one afc Sonic and another Sonic that tries to take on the entire group, then ends up failing xD

Top Bottom