• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Eh, I hate Sonic's as well >.< Everytime I go in BB, I find one afc Sonic and another Sonic that tries to take on the entire group, then ends up failing xD
Well, it's just 1 Sonic main annoyed me on the other site, so I just imagine BB Sonics are him, and yea...

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im sure im the best Sonic on BB, but thats because all the other sonics spam side-b > spring > dair

Matsushi

True Blood
That moment in BB
where you find

THE ONE
and you are completely in sync and you do the most oddest things
those are my favorite kind of people.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That moment in BB
where you find

THE ONE
and you are completely in sync and you do the most oddest things
those are my favorite kind of people.
I get that all the time omg. You just.. CONNECT inexplicably and you're like soulmates.
And then they leave and you cry for 20 minutes.

Matsushi

True Blood
I get that all the time omg. You just.. CONNECT inexplicably and you're like soulmates.
And then they leave and you cry for 20 minutes.
Yup! That's basically what happened a while ago, I found another Marth and we would just do the most silliest things while there was a fight going on. :o
BUT THEN IT DC'D AND I WAS SAD

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I'm bored, hoping I can stay calm.

And Hello Gold Pathy! :p

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
If you guys see a Snake or Ike suddenly (accidentally) go Warioman or Giga Bowser one round and then switch back the next, there's a 99.999998% chance it's me! …I have yet to adjust to my newfound powers, haha.

Yesterday I learned that I have a habit of pressing random buttons at random times. The more you know.

Gonna quickly hop on (dat :awesome:) BB for a bit if the lag isn't too bad.

edit;
99.999998% chance
Wow. That 8. Reminds me of Wis's stupid joke, lol.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yup! That's basically what happened a while ago, I found another Marth and we would just do the most silliest things while there was a fight going on. :o
BUT THEN IT DC'D AND I WAS SAD
Omg I was neutral Pika once and there was this green Pika who I just bonded with so fantastically. We'd copy everything the other did, followed each other around, performed the same tricks, and when the other died we threw our hands up in the air and dramatically cried NOOOOOOOOOOOOO until we could fix the points. It was amazing. And then he left one round and I was the saddest person ever omg.

I think there was a third Pika there, red or blue, and Kaz came in as leopard Snake once lol.

If you guys see a Snake or Ike suddenly (accidentally) go Warioman or Giga Bowser one round and then switch back the next, there's a 99.999998% chance it's me! …I have yet to adjust to my newfound powers, haha.

Yesterday I learned that I have a habit of pressing random buttons at random times. The more you know.

Gonna quickly hop on (dat :awesome:) BB for a bit if the lag isn't too bad.
Ahaha.. likewise if you see any of my characters suddenly go Giga and switch back frantically (it hasn't happened with Wario.. YET), it's PROABLY me. I swear I don't hit buttons it just happens IT JUST HAPPENS.
Btw way to show up right as I post about a group you were in with me once. :awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
Omg I was neutral Pika once and there was this green Pika who I just bonded with so fantastically. We'd copy everything the other did, followed each other around, performed the same tricks, and when the other died we threw our hands up in the air and dramatically cried NOOOOOOOOOOOOO until we could fix the points. It was amazing. And then he left one round and I was the saddest person ever omg.

I think there was a third Pika there, red or blue, and Kaz came in as leopard Snake once lol.

Ahaha.. likewise if you see any of my characters suddenly go Giga and switch back frantically (it hasn't happened with Wario.. YET), it's PROABLY me. I swear I don't hit buttons it just happens IT JUST HAPPENS.
Btw way to show up right as I post about a group you were in with me once. :awesome:
I remember that group! Must have been my 3rd or 4th encounter with you. Didn't know it was you then. I got a whole group of Pikas so of course I was gonna stay, hahaha.

And yeah, you hit buttons! You wouldn't turn Giga otherwise. In b4 you turn Wario tonight.

You know what? Change of plans, guys. To any of you lurking BB right nao, I'm going Giga, trololol. I never attack though.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

I think there was a third Pika there, red or blue, and Kaz came in as leopard Snake once lol..
Lol! That must have been funny! XD
I mean, me and this Marth literally down taunted at the exact same time and we just kind of looked at each other like "wtf." I MISS HIM ALREADY, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR SO LONG *sob sob*

But seriously, when he left I literally sang "Lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody...ON MY OWN"

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lol! That must have been funny! XD
I mean, me and this Marth literally down taunted at the exact same time and we just kind of looked at each other like "wtf." I MISS HIM ALREADY, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR SO LONG *sob sob*

But seriously, when he left I literally sang "Lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody...ON MY OWN"
We were like Pikabros 4life omg I miss him, too. At one point we ran into another green Pika on like a different day and Kaz asked 'hey is that your Pika friend?' and I was just all OMG IDK I MUST FIND OUT.
It wasn't.
;_;

I remember that group! Must have been my 3rd or 4th encounter with you. Didn't know it was you then. I got a whole group of Pikas so of course I was gonna stay, hahaha.

And yeah, you hit buttons! You wouldn't turn Giga otherwise. In b4 you turn Wario tonight.

You know what? Change of plans, guys. To any of you lurking BB right nao, I'm going Giga, trololol. I never attack though.
Dat Pika and I were bros. And LOL yes you were just the Snake creeping around in a group of Pikas. Was the third one red or blue? I can't remember, I was just hanging out with the green one.

ONLY SOMETIMES. I hit buttons SOMETIMES. I swear I'd leave my controller sitting there after a match, only hit start, and still be Giga. Giga obviously loves me, that's all there is to it. Now I just have to hit A when moving off char select each time..

Tempted to find you and double Giga like last night.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I always wonder how it's like to have a fellow mirror character do things you do. I can't really find any Pit that matches me well. Then again, I get territorial and attack em anyways.

Matsushi

True Blood
We were like Pikabros 4life omg I miss him, too. At one point we ran into another green Pika on like a different day and Kaz asked 'hey is that your Pika friend?' and I was just all OMG IDK I MUST FIND OUT.
It wasn't.
;_;
PIKABROS that is so cute omg.
Awww, that moment when you think you found someone familiar but they end up hitting you...;___;

kaazers

Smash Master
KAAZ'S WALL OF EDITS

Things are about to get serious up in hurr. I'm chronicling my BB adventures.
In edits.
Aww yiss.

@ Twili Twili : I think the other Pika was blue. I can't say for sure though. You only hung out with the green one, hah. I remember how dejected you were when he left though! Dat rejection.

Oh, and I only seem to go Wario or Giga if I press the activator. I went Giga one round just now and I'm pretty sure I loaded through the next without holding either the activator or deactivator and I just ended up being Ike.

Double Giga? Yes! That was awesome, haha.

edit; @ Rickster Rickster : I stole it from Baby Peanut so it's all good. Hehehe.

edit2; Haven't found a group since that Free For All 5 minutes ago. Waiting.
edit3; I think I'm gonna change back to my old avi tonight. It was fun doing our Frozen thing. Guess I'm moving back to New York today. The Southern Isles were nice, though.
edit4; DC's. DC's everywhere.
edit5; Sandbag… your eyes… they're so shiny.
edit6; Ah… compliment Sandbag, get a group! Works for me!
edit7; Super violent Green Lucas and Ness attacking me. Kids.
edit8; 999% in 1 minute and 15 seconds. Well played. /claps
edit9; Leaving them 'cause I want to troll find Rick.
edit10; Found a Neutral Fox but he was AFC. Looking for another group.
edit11; Going Blue Ike! I can't drop groups as Giga so I'm switching.
edit12; @ Rickster Rickster : I even stayed two rounds to make sure. Aw, shiitake mushrooms! Okay then.
edit13; @XDanDan612: Be on the lookout for you, too, Danny!
edit14; Hmm? Got a group just now. Daisy Peach and Blue Toon Link loaded up but my Wii froze before the last guy did… Whut.
edit15; Going back in.
edit16; 15 edits done.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
PIKABROS that is so cute omg.
Awww, that moment when you think you found someone familiar but they end up hitting you...;___;
I die a little on the inside. Then run away from them the whole match when they relentlessly try to kill you omg :'D
I imagine it as the dramatic crying and running away.

KAAZ'S WALL OF EDITS

In edits.
Aww yiss.

@ Twili Twili : I think the other Pika was blue. I can't say for sure though. You only hung out with the green one, hah. I remember how dejected you were when he left though! Dat rejection.

Oh, and I only seem to go Wario or Giga if I press the activator. I went Giga one round just now and I'm pretty sure I loaded through the next without holding either the activator or deactivator and I just ended up being Ike.

edit; @ Rickster Rickster : I stole it from Baby Peanut so it's all good. Hehehe.

edit3; I think I'm gonna change back to my old avi tonight. It was fun doing our Frozen thing. Guess I'm moving back to New York today. The Southern Isles were nice, though.
I was so dejected omg.. I just.. omg.

Also.

I'm gonna be alone now. But that's okay. Yes I'm alone, but I'm alone AND FREE.
..*denial*

D

Deleted member

Im going on BB nao :p Im gonna be a red Pika and i'll down b 3 times if I see someone ^-^
Edit: Nevermind :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
KAAZ'S WALL OF EDITS

In edits.
Aww yiss.

edit5; Sandbag… your eyes… they're so shiny.
edit6; Ah… compliment Sandbag, get a group! Works for me!
edit7; Super violent Green Lucas and Ness attacking me. Kids.
edit8; 999% in 1 minute and 15 seconds. Well played. /claps
edit9; Leaving them 'cause I want to troll find Rick.
edit10; Found a Neutral Fox but he was AFC. Looking for another group.
I think that neutral fox was me...I had to go away for a few minutes...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Green alloy strikes again..... I must watch my step.

Getting on as my usual characters, you know who to look for!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
You mean my STALKER. Dat guy needs to chill, yo.
Hey, I got to hang out with him and everything a year ago. He seemed like a nice guy.
We were chilling on FD, just us.

Maybe it only works if there are only two players?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
One time I got a whole room to spam "Prepare yourself" with me

Good times
Wis, Kaz and I trolled this blue Pit once. He was new to our group and we knew he hadn't switched characters, so next round we all go blue Pit, and went to Target test for luls. I wonder how freaked he was at first...

Then we all just sat in different corners and spammed "You're not ready yet" for three minutes.

Hey, I got to hang out with him and everything a year ago. He seemed like a nice guy.
We were chilling on FD, just us.

Maybe it only works if there are only two players?
I have no idea how that hack works, but he needs to cool it with following me around. Just sayin'.
That was before he met me.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Wis, Kaz and I trolled this blue Pit once. He was new to our group and we knew he hadn't switched characters, so next round we all go blue Pit, and went to Target test for luls. I wonder how freaked he was at first...

Then we all just sat in different corners and spammed "You're not ready yet" for three minutes.

I have no idea how that hack works, but he needs to cool it with following me around. Just sayin'.
Something a little similar happened to me before, but I was the victim.
Looking back I think someone joined with the multiplayer code with 3 people, but I thought I just joined a regular room so I didn't notice.
They all teamed up on me in perfect sync, and to make it even worse, it was on shadow moses so they all sat offscreen in sudden death and quit so I would be stuck there until I turn it off.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Something a little similar happened to me before, but I was the victim.
Looking back I think someone joined with the multiplayer code with 3 people, but I thought I just joined a regular room so I didn't notice.
They all teamed up on me in perfect sync, and to make it even worse, it was on shadow moses so they all sat offscreen in sudden death and quit so I would be stuck there until I turn it off.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to hack. People like that make us all look bad. I mean, some small trolling is one thing, but purposefully griefing one person the whole match or multiple matches? Come on, don't be a jerk.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master

That "You're not ready yet" taunt fest… the horror, the horror… haha…
Trolling is too fun, though. I hope to do some again sometime soon.

He can't quit you, trololol. I've run into him once since that encounter a year ago. You on the other hand…

I'm sure he's a nice guy. You should just get to know him. :awesome:

Getting DC'd left and right over here.

edit; Just figured out that the color you set your character as seems to affect Giga! Good to know so one of us doesn't go lighter.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That "You're not ready yet" taunt fest… the horror, the horror… haha…
Trolling is too fun, though. I hope to do some again sometime soon.

He can't quit you, trololol. I've run into him once since that encounter a year ago. You on the other hand…

I'm sure he's a nice guy. You should just get to know him. :awesome:
Getting DC'd left and right over here.

edit; Just figured out that the color you set your character as seems to affect Giga! Good to know so one of us doesn't go lighter.
You loved it. Don't lie.

I want a restraining order.

Really? Gotta keep that in mind, then.

kaazers

Smash Master
You loved it. Don't lie.

I want a restraining order.
Really? Gotta keep that in mind, then.
It was fun, wasn't it…? I'd probably do it again, too! I just find the taunt annoying is all, haha.

That's as far as I like to troll with hacks, though. Mess with their heads, take em to hacked stages and let them beat me up as Giga, but not what Hype described… I had something like that happen to me early in my BB days so I feel his pain.

I wonder if it was the Green Alloy Hacker I bumped into? You're on BB so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Yeah, I think so. My Giga was Red when I had Red Ike selected.

edit; Not my Giga; I meant the avi.
edit2; @ Rickster Rickster : Wai u so hard to find today?
edit3; Still Blue Ike.
edit4; No. I'm Red Ike now. Blue, you have failed me.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It was fun, wasn't it…? I'd probably do it again, too! I just find the taunt annoying is all, haha.

That's as far as I like to troll with hacks, though. Mess with their heads, take em to hacked stages and let them beat me up as Giga, but not what Hype described… I had something like that happen to me early in my BB days so I feel his pain.

I wonder if it was the Green Alloy Hacker I bumped into? You're on BB so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

It was. I really wish I could've seen this guy's face when we all showed up as blue Pit the round after he'd joined lol. Bet he had fun, though.

Yeah same here. I wouldn't be one of those hackers who ruins it for everyone else just because I can. Hell, even when I went into basic on P:M to watch the desyncs, I only did it once. It lasted for two rounds before the group DC'd, and then I was done. I've been the victim of cruel hacking as well, so I wouldn't do it to others.

Shut it.. he'll hear you.
Hm, mine was brown last night when I had blue Marth selected.
Still running around, mostly as dark Zelda and blue Marth.

Edit; wow. I enter a group with another dark Zelda, and the neutral Marth and blue Ike go to slaughter us. How nice.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

edit2; @ Rickster Rickster : Wai u so hard to find today?
edit3; Still Blue Ike.
edit4; No. I'm Red Ike now. Blue, you have failed me.
Well technically we found each other rather quickly. I just wasn't there so you left...
@ Rickster Rickster want to continue our matches from yesterday?
Not right now, but later, if you don't mind. I need my daily taunt match with Kaz and Twi. I'm so close to finding one of them. I can feel it. I'm also playing like trash right now...

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
It was. I really wish I could've seen this guy's face when we all showed up as blue Pit the round after he'd joined lol. Bet he had fun, though.

Yeah same here. I wouldn't be one of those hackers who ruins it for everyone else just because I can. Hell, even when I went into basic on P:M to watch the desyncs, I only did it once. It lasted for two rounds before the group DC'd, and then I was done. I've been the victim of cruel hacking as well, so I wouldn't do it to others.

Shut it.. he'll hear you.
Hm, mine was brown last night when I had blue Marth selected.
Still running around, mostly as dark Zelda and blue Marth.

Edit; wow. I enter a group with another dark Zelda, and the neutral Marth and blue Ike go to slaughter us. How nice.
Did we troll another Pit or was it the same guy? I think it was the same guy… I remember we were trying to get the Four Swords going and the Pit there refused to join us. You and Wis were getting annoyed, heheh.

When I get my SD card, I'm gonna do it, too… go into BB to watch everyone desync. I gotta see it once! :awesome: I should get it Saturday. Been watching some of P:M vids and it looks like fun.

Green Alloy Hacker, she wants you. :troll:

Well technically we found each other rather quickly. I just wasn't there so you left...

Not right now, but later, if you don't mind. I need my daily taunt match with Kaz and Twi. I'm so close to finding one of them. I can feel it. I'm also playing like trash right now...
Find meh, haha.

And speaking of which, just fought a Fox… I was wondering if it was you but I think he was green.

Last edited:
Top Bottom