• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Welp. That's the 3rd time I've made that joke without realizing. :awesome:
And you couldn't let it go when I accidentally made that Frozen pun. For shame.

DEAR GOD I DID IT AGAIN.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yeah, sure, sure, haha.
Like I'll believe that.

Stole another page… okay.
I'm just.. gonna go sit in the corner. By myself.
The pages are a comfort.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Twi: /says she's gonna go to the corner cause she keeps on referencing Frozen
/posts Frozen gif
Of course. Intentionally referencing Frozen is okay. When it happens without my meaning to.. that's when I wonder just how bad I have it.
very bad.
the most bad.
all of the bad.
EVERY BAD.

kaazers

Smash Master
Of course. Intentionally referencing Frozen is okay. When it happens without my meaning to.. that's when I wonder just how bad I have it.
very bad.
the most bad.
all of the bad.
EVERY BAD.
omfg.

No, no, no, no, no, NO, NO.
DUN DO THIS TO ME.
Not again.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
omfg.

No, no, no, no, no, NO, NO.
DUN DO THIS TO ME.
Not again.
eeehehehe..

ALL THE BAD
AND NONE OF THE BAD
INSIDE OUT BAD
and outside in bad

I can do this all night.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Hey guys, I heard talk about a Bowser clan. I'm glad my awesome skills have motivated you all to be more like me! I've always wanted to be a role model in Smash Bros., so I'm glad to see it happening here.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ H HYP3R I gotta go for about 20-30 mins. Be back soon! Nice Kirby btw. That thing is demonic. :)
GGs bro. My advice to you is learn how to use and combo with all of foxes moves (except up-b ofc) There were a lot of moves I didn't even see you use until I went fox and showed you. Take advantage of Fox's speed and spacing and combine that with your lasers and they'll be begging for mercy. >:D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
HAHAHAHA.
Wair.
How could I forget?

edit; Still on as Leopard Snake. Or Blue Ike.
All of the wair. :awesome:
and none of it.

LOL OKAY so adding green Peach to my basic romping. Be on the lookout for her as well as dark Zelda and blue Marth.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
GGs bro. My advice to you is learn how to use and combo with all of foxes moves (except up-b ofc) There were a lot of moves I didn't even see you use until I went fox and showed you. Take advantage of Fox's speed and spacing and combine that with your lasers and they'll be begging for mercy. >:D
Yeah, I think I have an unhealthy addiction to U-tilt, D-air, and U-smash. I think my problem is that I'm not good at follow-ups. I think I'm afraid to get hit or something...
I also realize I need more jab cancels, waaay more F-tilt, a little D-tilt, more B-air, more N-air, and a bit of F-smash. I also need to learn to utilize the shine better. Need more spotdodge and waay less rolls. Wow, saying all that made me think I'm a noob Fox who can't combo.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think I have an unhealthy addiction to U-tilt, D-air, and U-smash. I think my problem is that I'm not good at follow-ups. I think I'm afraid to get hit or something...
I also realize I need more jab cancels, waaay more F-tilt, a little D-tilt, more B-air, more N-air, and a bit of F-smash. I also need to learn to utilize the shine better. Need more spotdodge and waay less rolls. Wow, saying all that made me think I'm a noob Fox who can't combo.
Lol it isn't easy man how do you think I felt when I first picked up kirby? I felt so nooby, I thought f-smash spamming would win me every match. xD
Like I said before you just need to spend a lot of time with your character and eventually everything will just flow.

Some things you can do to screw over my kirby:
Laser spam forces me to approach and take %
If you have better spacing than me I am forced to approach too
If you chase me into the air with an aerial I can't do much
Even if you don't get the gimp, I have a hard time dealing with shine while trying to recover.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lol it isn't easy man how do you think I felt when I first picked up kirby? I felt so nooby, I thought f-smash spamming would win me every match. xD
Like I said before you just need to spend a lot of time with your character and eventually everything will just flow.

Even if you don't get the gimp, I have a hard time dealing with shine while trying to recover.
This is why I always say. your probably the fastest learner on here.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

I was actually surprised you didn't copy the lasers. Apparently Kirby can SH-quad-laser, according to the Fox matchup thread.

I thought Kirby had a good air game, being a flying character and all...guess I was wrong.

I didn't bother trying to shine "spike" since Kirby has multiple jumps and I would probably be setting myself up for a gimp.

I honestly don't really know the matchup that well. I know that if I get grabbed I get hit by 10 more attacks but that's about it.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I was actually surprised you didn't copy the lasers. Apparently Kirby can SH-quad-laser, according to the Fox matchup thread.

I thought Kirby had a good air game, being a flying character and all...guess I was wrong.

I didn't bother trying to shine "spike" since Kirby has multiple jumps and I would probably be setting myself up for a gimp.

I honestly don't really know the matchup that well. I know that if I get grabbed I get hit by 10 more attacks but that's about it.
He does have a good flying game but I personally have not learned how to properly air vs air yet. So all I will really do is air dodge or throw out a random move.
You don't need to spike with shine it just makes it really annoying for me to recover if you do it right.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
He does have a good flying game but I personally have not learned how to properly air vs air yet. So all I will really do is air dodge.
You don't need to spike with shine it just makes it really annoying for me to recover if you do it right.
Did you notice any other glaring flaws I had? I know there had to be some I didn't list.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Did you notice any other glaring flaws I had? I know there had to be some I didn't list.
You don't have any flaws, you just need to expand on your game that's all. As you said before all you used the most were 3 moves and I think you should try to implement all your moves. It will give you more options.
I gave you some general tips against my kirby to help give you an idea of what to do in certain situations. But i'm not sure how it will help against someone else's kirby like Zero's or Xad's. Everyone plays differently and you have to adjust.

Top Bottom