• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Nah I meant all the arguing. Drama queen pageant 2014 goin on up in hurr.
Omg this is hilarious xD. Lol its done now :p They have to join us! :o Everyday is like a party here! ^-^ GUEST, COME IN HERE NOW! YOUR TACO IS GETTING COLD!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Warning Received
It has come to my understanding that GYK is giving you problems. I don't appreciate him talking to my friends like that.
Granted, I have my own anger that's near constant, but I don't yell at my friends here. I just notify em of what's going on and sometimes they cheer me up, and I appreciate all they've done for me, even if they gotta yell at me to make me realize things.
As for you GYK. You will not talk to my friends like that. You are not welcome here, and if you keep it up, I will have no choice but to deal with you myself. You have been warned.
Lol! Shut up kid, I promise you wont do squt. No one likes you dude. Here you're loved due to whatever. And I always have tried to help and be friendly to you. Shut your useless mouth and quite thinking you're a "boss" as you would call yourself one. You're a salty prick as well.

Your issue is your a 30 year old guy that never went to College and is a pervert. Diska told me this before.

There you have it! That is what his problem is. Everyone makes fun of you on Aib and of course I defend your stupid ass because I feel sorry for you. I can see why now. You don't respect anyone but yourself. Good luck with your life man. May you grow the heck up!

Last edited:

Rukia

Enamored
I just have a couple comments. I hope you guys don't mind.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

Listen...

I honestly don't know you. This is the first message I've ever written to you. But if what I say ends up blown out of proportion, then it's for the obvious reason that I do not know what kind of person you are. So if you will use that against me, then go right ahead. I already forsee myself getting insulted and called "salty."

Speaking of salty... You claim all of us on this thread are? Well, if that's the case, then you are just as salty as the rest of us. You're also saying you're a grown man, or something along those lines. Then why don't you walk away? I think the greatest victory is admitting defeat. That doesn't stand for you alone, it stands for all of us. Including me. It looks to me as if you see yourself as superior. If anything, that makes you inferior. Character is everything. You're also going way too far. Insulting Twili because of where she works at? Really? Do you even think about what comes out of your mouth? Have you no shame? Does it even occur to you as to why we are against you? You just don't care. I think THAT is pitiful.

P.S. I'd rather be friends with someone who works at Wal-Mart than an egoist.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You guys gotta learn to drop it............

why am I still up....

nvm.

gn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Listen...

I honestly don't know you. This is the first message I've ever written to you. But if what I say ends up blown out of proportion, then it's for the obvious reason that I do not know what kind of person you are. So if you will use that against me, then go right ahead. I already forsee myself getting insulted and called "salty."

Speaking of salty... You claim all of us on this thread are? Well, if that's the case, then you are just as salty as the rest of us. You're also saying you're a grown man, or something along those lines. Then why don't you walk away? I think the greatest victory is admitting defeat. That doesn't stand for you alone, it stands for all of us. Including me. It looks to me as if you see yourself as superior. If anything, that makes you inferior. Character is everything. You're also going way too far. Insulting Twili because of where she works at? Really? Do you even think about what comes out of your mouth? Have you no shame? Does it even occur to you as to why we are against you? You just don't care. I think THAT is pitiful.

P.S. I'd rather be friends with someone who works at Wal-Mart than an egoiste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Anyway, I wonder if anyone actually understood this post.
lol ya!1111
good one ! :D
the walmart card always works
u were all
u have activated my trap card
walmart card
it does 10000000 damage to ur life points
gg noob wp
man though rly
i learned a lot from this
much sophistication
forget socrates! he knows nothin!
hail gyk
More specifically, the Socrates part.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol! Shut up kid, I promise you wont do squt. No one likes you dude. Here you're loved due to whatever. And I always have tried to help and be friendly to you. Shut your useless mouth and quite thinking you're a "boss" as you would call yourself one. You're a salty prick as well.

Your issue is your a 30 year old guy that never went to College and is a pervert. Diska told me this before.

There you have it! That is what his problem is. Everyone makes fun of you on Aib and of course I defend your stupid *** because I feel sorry for you. I can see why now. You don't respect anyone but yourself. Good luck with your life man. May you grow the heck up!
I hate to say this, but you need to take your own advice about growing up. You are bullying my friends here, making fun of em and calling them salty for whatever reason (I don't know what happened here), and flaming us, and I don't appreciate it. At the same time, bringing up part of my personal life is a low blow (even though you got my age wrong), and completely disrespectful.
My only advice to you is that you should leave. If you don't stop your flaming and trolling, you will be banned here like you are on AIB.
Your only other suggestion besides that is face me in 1v1s again like the old times, but you know what's gonna happen if we battle again.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Listen...

P.S. I'd rather be friends with someone who works at Wal-Mart than an egoiste.
I hate salty people and that makes me salty. Not just that, but, I deal with it every dang day! I even escape the real life and see if anything is better Online. Nope, all I see is salty people towards me and salty players. I'm done with it!

I appreciate your calm mood and Un-salty attitude. Thank you.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
1385820251573.gif

~
Alright, I'll say this.
This thread is a mess and it sucks.

I'm not sure of the best course of action, although I'm already talking to GYK. The egging on by people here after the first problem post for this to keep going on wasn't smart nor healthy for anyone's consciousness. No this thread isn't being locked forever.
~
Okay, so everyone's reaction to this episode was quite depressing. I want to nuke the last 4 pages of this thread because nothing conversed here was even remotely "on topic" and it seemed like the hype-drama-train was more important to many of the active users here rather than ensuring the problem didn't escalate further.

I started writing down a list of names of people I felt were not helping (if not making it worse), and was quite distraught when I realised that it was quite literally everyone.

I really really do not want to see something like this happen again, anytime soon. We want a community open to everyone. With events like these, only seclusion (of individuals or the group/community as a whole) occurs and hurts everyone. Keep things like these to private conversations, feel free to come to us to alleviate tensions or conflicts that cannot be resolved without a third party. Dramas aren't parties, and while I'm sure its entertaining, its only damaging in the long run.

And with that, I'm going to unlock this topic, but emphasize the warning about the future of this thread.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Now hold on, you're saying he's allowed to insult all of us like that (he called me a prick earlier back which is pretty offensive to me) and even bring up some of our personal lives (Twili and Admiral Pit) and we are the ones at fault?
We asked him to leave several times because of this negative attitude and he wouldn't budge. The last time I insulted anyone I was the one to blame, how does that not apply here?

Edit: In fact, the only person who said anything directly offensive to GYK was XDanDan, and we told him to stop and not instigate further.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
View attachment 10806
~
Alright, I'll say this.
This thread is a mess and it sucks.

I'm not sure of the best course of action, although I'm already talking to GYK. The egging on by people here after the first problem post for this to keep going on wasn't smart nor healthy for anyone's consciousness. No this thread isn't being locked forever.
~
Okay, so everyone's reaction to this episode was quite depressing. I want to nuke the last 4 pages of this thread because nothing conversed here was even remotely "on topic" and it seemed like the hype-drama-train was more important to many of the active users here rather than ensuring the problem didn't escalate further.

I started writing down a list of names of people I felt were not helping (if not making it worse), and was quite distraught when I realised that it was quite literally everyone.

I really really do not want to see something like this happen again, anytime soon. We want a community open to everyone. With events like these, only seclusion (of individuals or the group/community as a whole) occurs and hurts everyone. Keep things like these to private conversations, feel free to come to us to alleviate tensions or conflicts that cannot be resolved without a third party. Dramas aren't parties, and while I'm sure its entertaining, its only damaging in the long run.

And with that, I'm going to unlock this topic, but emphasize the warning about the future of this thread.
Thank you sir, like I promised in our conversation, I wont bother nor come near them. This is my last post here.

Once again thank for listening sir. Means a lot to me.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Now hold on, you're saying he's allowed to insult all of us like that (he called me a prick earlier back which is pretty offensive to me) and even bring up some of our personal lives (Twili and Admiral Pit) and we are the ones at fault?
We asked him to leave several times because of this negative attitude and he wouldn't budge. The last time I insulted anyone I was the one to blame, how does that not apply here?

Edit: In fact, the only person who said anything directly offensive to GYK was XDanDan, and we told him to stop and not instigate further.
You misunderstand me. If a thread turns into 4+ pages of antagonising posts / spam, there are two separate issues. The person(s) who instigated it (and the direct responses). Then there's the spam ("hype-drama-train") that trails along side it. Guess which one I'm annoyed about.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
O ****! Drama went down last night it seems. I literally spent the last hour reading whats been going on. It was actually quite funny... especially Xad lmao.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Just kinda nope'ing myself into the corner at the in store Subway on my break. An associate's told me about this group of people who come in all the time and ask about me and it's creepy.. things like "Hey is that pretty little redhead girl here today?"

I come to self checkout after my lunch and she tells me they're here; I AM IN NOPE MODE. They left and came back and I haven't seen them again yet and I'm just fdgdjdkgn do not want.

Said guy is like 20-30 years older than me. Whyyyyyyyyy.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Just kinda nope'ing myself into the corner at the in store Subway on my break. An associate's told me about this group of people who come in all the time and ask about me and it's creepy.. things like "Hey is that pretty little redhead girl here today?"

I come to self checkout after my lunch and she tells me they're here; I AM IN NOPE MODE. They left and came back and I haven't seen them again yet and I'm just fdgdjdkgn do not want.

Said guy is like 20-30 years older than me. Whyyyyyyyyy.
They sound creepy... :c At least you avoided them... for now... xD Maybe you should consider getting some pepper spray? :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
They sound creepy... :c At least you avoided them... for now... xD Maybe you should consider getting some pepper spray? :p
I'm staying on self checkout for the rest of the day so I can walk around and move away if I'm uncomfortable. No one likes self checkout so is good plan. And maybe.. they haven't approached me yet. Hopefully they won't :c

Welp, bbl.

Top Bottom