• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
LOL @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

Say what you want, your words won't hurt me. I already told you, I don't care. I've done what I needed to do; thanks for giving me a reason to report you. Good day.

D

Deleted member

* Cracks nunckles* First off who the hell are you? Oh, right, that horrible Peach player and was salty and told me that Hyper is better. Salty prick and you'll never better your life with a salty attitude.

Taco s are the nastiest food ever made. Do you have an idea what's inside those ****s?

I bet you're a far loser with no real friends but Online only.

Oh the pain. It hurts. You hurt me.

Salty prick! Yes control yourself will baby bray. You going to flip your Keyboards as well? Ha ha! Salter than the Ocean.
First of all, you have no spelling skills whatsoever :laugh:. Second, i don't recall asking you your opinion on tacos, so keep it to yourself bud xD. Third, you don't know anything about me, so I find it hilarious how you are just jumping to conclusions xD. Ah, its hilarious how much of an idiot you are.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
The salt is un-real here.

Are you referring to my vocabulary? Do you even have a clue as to what that means? No it's not a Taco if you think that.

Twii nice? LOL! Anyway I'm done here, no need to continue to reason with salty people that will forever stay salty, a lair, and mostly a no body that will forever think winning an Online agreement means horse ****.

Zero, you're a lair too, don't think you're that saving grace Angel. You're salty as well and you hide it. Until you all learn to be honest with ourselves and not act like a mood swinger. I'm going to be hostile anytime I bump into you.

No need to type more, I'm done with this.

It's like feeding food into a brick wall. It just wont register.

Oh yes, I disabled the option of anyone quoting my posts. So, I would have to come here if I wanted to view your useless debates.

Lol report me please, I'll just report Dan for having a foul mouth.

Also, the fact that you resolve to mods shows just how weak you really are. My words didn't to you. Yeah right! XD

You're probably or already flipped your Keyboard. Self control is what you need.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

Are you referring to my vocabulary? Do you even have a clue as to what that means? No it's not a Taco if you think that.

Twii nice? LOL! Anyway I'm done here, no need to continue to reason with salty people that will forever stay salty, a lair, and mostly a no body that will forever think winning an Online agreement means horse ****.

Zero, you're a lair too, don't think you're that saving grace Angel. You're salty as well and you hide it. Until you all learn to be honest with ourselves and not act like a mood swinger. I'm going to be hostile anytime I bump into you.

hey u got top page dude gratz man

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
hey u got top page dude gratz man
I respect you man. You never change your mood and you're honest and not salty. Respect!

I wish others could view that, because, I'm tried of it. As If I need to view it in the real world and Online. Sickens me!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yes, I disabled the option of anyone quoting my posts. So, I would have to come here if I wanted to view your useless debates.
You have no idea how much im laughing xD. You write the same thing over and over x'D. Basically all I see is "salt salt salt salt sodium salt". A newborn baby probably has a wider and more creative vocab than you. Twi is nice, she's funny and kind as well. She's loads of fun to talk to and I feel lucky that i've gotten to meet her. This goes for everyone else too, except you xD. I don't really feel like continuing with this, so yeah, you can go lick a brick now, Bye ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I respect you man. You never change your mood and you're honest and not salty. Respect!

I wish others could view that, because I'm tried of it. As If I need to view it in the real world and Online. Sickens me!
i keep waiting for u to accidentally spell tired correctly but it never happens

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Lol report me please, I'll just report Dan for having a foul mouth.

Also, the fact that you resolve to mods shows just how weak you really are. My words didn't to you. Yeah right! XD

You're probably or already flipped your Keyboard. Self control is what you need.
Dude. Salty for what reason? If you need to talk to me, just PM me. You don't have to do this, your misunderstanding all of us. But if you don't want my help, fine. But i'll be here for ya if you do. Until then, cya later dude.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Xad stahp i'm dying xD

GYK you chose poorly, I honestly feel a little sorry for you. But hey, that's life. We all learn from our mistakes eventually. I certainly learned from mine. For now you're going back on the ignore list. I'll let the mods deal with you.

Thanks for defending everyone Dan, but please don't instigate him any further.

In attempt to hopefully settle things down, is the tourney still going on or are we callin it quits?

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
This thread, I'm lol'ing so hard right now. I hope the guests are entertained. ;)

D

Deleted member

Xad stahp i'm dying xD

GYK you chose poorly, I honestly feel a little sorry for you. But hey, that's life. We all learn from our mistakes eventually. I certainly learned from mine. For now you're going back on the ignore list. I'll let the mods deal with you.

In attempt to hopefully settle things down, is the tourney still going on or are we callin it quits?
Bleh, im done ^-^ I don't want to be affiliated with trash, so its over. Unless he gets even more butthurt.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
You have no idea how much im laughing xD. You write the same thing over and over x'D. Basically all I see is "salt salt salt salt sodium salt". A newborn baby probably has a wider and more creative vocab then you. Twi is nice, she's funny and kind as well. She's loads of fun to talk to and I feel lucky that i've gotten to meet her. This goes for everyone else too, except you xD. I don't really feel like continuing with this, so yeah, you can go lick a brick now, Bye ;)
well u described how much ur laughing so he probs has an idea now
i think u meant
you had no idea how much im laughing until i made this post u r reading
Xad stahp i'm dying xD

u spell xad correctly then u misspell it
why does everyone misspell xad
its not spelled xd

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
i keep waiting for u to accidentally spell tired correctly but it never happens
When I'm salty like right now, I can't type correctly due to rage. Because I'm truly exhausted from the salt.

Tacos are bad and Mexican food is just the worst. How can anyone live from that nasty **** called food.

Oh right, I forgot I'm here to impress you all with my vocabulary.

Sure. Let me begin. F off. Thanks

Lol you're so bad and salty. You hide your true emotional so well! But, I bet you you're a pissed off person.

I already typed to you why I'm hostile.

I'M ****EN PISSED FROM THE SALT! EVERYWHERE I GO I HAVE TO DEAL AND READ ABOUT SALTY PEOPLE. AND THE FACT THAT THEY IGNORE ME DUE TO GOD ONLY KNOWS REALLY ANGERS ME! IT'S NOT HERE IT'S EVERYWHERE. SO, I'M DONE WITH BEING FRIENDLY. HECK, I COULD TYPE I'M MORE FRIENDLIER THAN ANY OF YOU.

Now, stop responding to my invisible alerts and go enjoy your easy tourney.

Leave me the hell alone and, stay away from me salty people!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It has come to my understanding that GYK is giving you problems. I don't appreciate him talking to my friends like that.
Granted, I have my own anger that's near constant, but I don't yell at my friends here. I just notify em of what's going on and sometimes they cheer me up, and I appreciate all they've done for me, even if they gotta yell at me to make me realize things.
As for you GYK. You will not talk to my friends like that. You are not welcome here, and if you keep it up, I will have no choice but to deal with you myself. You have been warned.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It has come to my understanding that GYK is giving you problems. I don't appreciate him talking to my friends like that.
Granted, I have my own anger that's near constant, but I don't yell at my friends here. I just notify em of what's going on and sometimes they cheer me up, and I appreciate all they've done for me, even if they gotta yell at me to make me realize things.
As for you GYK. You will not talk to my friends like that. You are not welcome here, and if you keep it up, I will have no choice but to deal with you myself. You have been warned.
AWW SNAP!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh I've seen this quite a few times before already. haha It definitely is better than tv.
I'd definitely come here before turning on my tv. Much better than the crap they put on nowadays mhm.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
When I'm salty like right now, I can't type correctly due to rage. Because I'm truly exhausted from the salt.

Tacos are bad and Mexican food is just the worst. How can anyone live from that nasty **** called food.

when u said "Oh right, I forgot I'm here to impress you all with my vocabulary."
i was all
alright here comes spelling tired correctly
then u go and say something else
man i got all excited for nothing

D

Deleted member

Lol this puto doesn't know when to quit xD. I love how you resorted to insulting food, it just shows how idiotic you are :laugh: Like I said, im done xD. Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out ;)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Poor path... she b missing out.

D

Deleted member

If anything they're probably scared to come in here right now
Oh, they shouldn't be scared :p We're not frightening, we're just.....different. xD SO YEAH, HEY GUEST, YOU CAN JOIN US NAO! I HAVE A TACO FOR YOU! ^-^

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Oh, they shouldn't be scared :p We're not frightening, we're just.....different. xD SO YEAH, HEY GUEST, YOU CAN JOIN US NAO! I HAVE A TACO FOR YOU! ^-^
Nah I meant all the arguing. Drama queen pageant 2014 goin on up in hurr.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
>_>

I'll have you know I have a big popcorn bucket that brings all da moviegoers to the yard.

So yeah... its better than yuuurus. *snap *snap*
And they're like, its better than yuuurus.

damn right.

Wasted enough time here. Night everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom