• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm tempted to change my avi.... but idk who I'd be.

My sis said I act like Elsa. Take that, Twi :troll:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I would totally stay to watch this but I caaaan't. Havin' some peeps come over for a little get together :awesome:

I'll be back later gaiz. Farewell :troll:

Edit: Speaking of which.... my sis just started playing 'Let it go'.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Hmm.

I logged in to say I'll be back tomorrow.
Wasn't expecting all of this.

What's done is done, and the thread is still intact, but let's try not to drama on the thread like this again, guys.
I know the drama loves to rear its head while I'm away for some reason. My timing is something, hah.

edit; That aside
@Metalbro: Really? 102 alerts? Pff.
@XDanDan612: I approve of your avi so much.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Wow, I left with only one diseased person here and now I'm coming back to 2 -- possibly 3 diseased people.

Guess who bought the DVD the very next day and has already watched it 4 times?
Also, I have the OST.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm just loafing around today 'til I go back home tomorrow.
/loafloafloaf

Of course the internet still sucks...

Heh. I can totally see the whole One Piece fiasco repeating itself but with Frozen this time. Twi as Elsa, Matsuo has Anna and Dan has Olaf… dunno who I would be, though. There aren't many characters.

Hans?

@ Matsushi Matsushi : Oh, MATSUOOOOO~
LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOR!!
:troll:

No, I'm not Hans.

edit; Wow. That took forever just to post. Dat internet. I'm out of here. Maybe it'll get better later. Welp, guess I'll leave Frozen running in the background as I get a few things done. :awesome:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Heh. I can totally see the whole One Piece fiasco repeating itself but with Frozen this time. Twi as Elsa, Matsuo has Anna and Dan has Olaf… dunno who I would be, though. There aren't many characters.

Hans?

@ Matsushi Matsushi : Oh, MATSUOOOOO~
LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOR!!
OH KAAAAAAAAZ~
WE FINISH EACH OTHER'S S
ANDWICHES

Be the Hans to my Anna. PLS?

And I'll see yOU SOON

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So that SD card for P:M has to be 2 GB of less, right? Well my "2 GB" card actually came with 3.7 :mad:. Is there any way around this? I also find it funny how the one time I get more space than I need, I actually don't need it. :rolleyes:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm totally going along with this Frozen thing.

So that SD card for P:M has to be 2 GB of less, right? Well my "2 GB" card actually came with 3.7 :mad:. Is there any way around this? I also find it funny how the one time I get more space than I need, I actually don't need it. :rolleyes:
I think you're going to need to get a 2gb, there might be a way around it, but I'm not very familiar with it...

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm totally going along with this Frozen thing.

I think you're going to need to get a 2gb, there might be a way around it, but I'm not very familiar with it...
What's the way around it? Willing to try anything to not have to tell my parents they got a card that won't work. I am so mad right now about this! I thought storage units generally come with less storage than listed, not more.
-------------------------------------
Dat avatar.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
What's the way around it? Willing to try anything to not have to tell my parents they got a card that won't work. I am so mad right now about this! I thought storage units generally come with less storage than listed, not more.

Dat avatar.
Well, I found this thread, which lead me to this thread. I'm not very tech-savy though, so I'm not completely sure how to get it running. You'll need homebrew first though. I think it might just be better to just tell your parents... Can you still return it or get store credit?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Well, I found this thread, which lead me to this thread. I'm not very tech-savy though, so I'm not completely sure how to get it running. You'll need homebrew first though. I think it might just be better to just tell your parents... Can you still return it or get store credit?
Hacking my Wii was actually the one thing I didn't want to do.

About returning it...I kind of ripped the packaging up so I don't know if they'll take it back.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hacking my Wii was actually the one thing I didn't want to do.

About returning it...I kind of ripped the packaging up so I don't know if they'll take it back.
You might be able to get store credit for it, and then use that money towards the right card.

Just go to the store's web site, and to their return policy, it should state there whether they accept opened packages.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
:laugh::laugh:

You are only delaying the inevitable, you will succumb to the cold, eventually... /shot
I think it's already starting....a teacher was playing Let it Go today and now it's stuck in my head...
Besides, I've only been hit in the head, not the heart. ;)
omg its happening

Join ussssssss. :D

Edit: Anyhow, I g2g. Cya flks l8r : P
I was expecting something more like this from the queen of gifs and memes:
Anyways cy4 1t3r b1

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I think it's already starting....a teacher was playing Let it Go today and now it's stuck in my head...
Besides, I've only been hit in the head, not the heart. ;)
omg its happening
OMG DAT REFERENCE DOE
You cannot stop it, only an act of true love can!

Proof of how films can take over my life in a matter of hours...

Top Bottom