• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I don't remember challenging you to a Nolimar match......

Nolimar vs. Link sounds like a horrible MU for Nolimar.

I decimated this dude in Nolimar dittos when he claimed he was the best Nolimar on the chat (It's the Xat one, thebessdi). :awesome:

Haven't played anyone but Path in P:M here but I'm going to say I'm the best or at least the second best at P:M in this thread.

Cocky.

Shhh, It'll be done soon.... Maybe..

*Chops off your arm*
*chops off both your arms with my good hand* *then ties you up*

wus :troll: dun worry i'll still feed you my pet pika.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I don't remember challenging you to a Nolimar match......

Nolimar vs. Link sounds like a horrible MU for Nolimar.

I decimated this dude in Nolimar dittos when he claimed he was the best Nolimar on the chat (It's the Xat one, thebessdi). :awesome:

Haven't played anyone but Path in P:M here but I'm going to say I'm the best or at least the second best at P:M in this thread.

Cocky.
You didn't...?

Oh, well then... :rotfl:
Only I really don't.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'd rather just fool around in P:M than actually fight in it... competitive play is not my fun. :c

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
You didn't...?

Oh, well then... :rotfl:
Only I really don't.
Hahah.... You had to use that....

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged ftw.

You dare challenge the great mihawk? very well, you will die where you stand.

Do you approve of yaoi ;)

Hey there. ;)

Me - Florence
You - Melvin
Melvin - Dude on Left.

I'd rather just fool around in P:M than actually fight in it... competitive play is not my fun. :C
But the hype.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Broken image GG I win.

Anyway i'll be on dat BB as
Goggles Pikachu :smirk:
None of my images are broken ._.

My Pikachu Attire Story:
- Bandana: Casual days/JUST learning about Smash (Changed because I didn't want same costume as ESAM)
- Goggles: Learning/Getting into Smash competitive (Changed because I decided I don't really like how it looks)
- Red's Hat: Retired/Playing P:M mainly (Sticking with this, I use it for my P:M Pika too. I like this one a lot)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I like using neutral Pikachu, and the pirate hat one in P:M. I keep wishing there will be a female palette at some point in the future with the heart dent in the tail..

D

Deleted member

Ooh, I like using Ninja (Green) Pikachu ^-^ It makes him look kawaii and tough :o

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
The bes pikachu was the Green Fedora pika from Melee. They got rid of it...

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Why are you suddenly attacking me? I didn't purposely say anything to offend you in my last reply. I'm sorry if I did.
I didn't bring up Brawl at all in my last response. I think you're a great player and I respect the fact that you're on another level than me and I hope that one day I could reach that level too.
I'm talking about outside of the game. You were the first person I met on this website and you did wreck me, that's true. But you were cool about it and gave me friendly advice even though I was upset I was losing at the time.
People can change GYK. I fit in with these people now. I haven't been in an argument nor gotten mad in months. I have a lot of fun playing this game and talking to these nice people here.
I fear you have changed for the worse. You aren't that cool and friendly guy I used to know months back. I don't know what your issue is, maybe a real life problem or something, but it really is none of my business.
I have no problem with you personally GYK, its just you get obsessed with these long salt investigations and attack everyone you think is turning against you. I'm not turning against you, I'm giving you one more chance.
You want to be friends with me and everyone else here again? Look back at those months when we were friends, and look inside yourself and you will find the answer.
I'm not going to reply to anything else you say until you have realized this.
I truly hope we can be friends again.
No. Stay salty you discombobulated lying prick.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You know what? He's right. Your attitude has changed for so much the worse. It wasn't even being 'salty'; he's trying to be nice when you obviously just don't care. There's more than just brawl, you know. Sure, we all play smash, but we hang out here as people, not as players, so stuff it.

We really don't appreciate the drama you bring, and before you turn around and start calling me salty, just save it. I don't care. And you don't either; 'put up with our bs'? Hardly. Just leave, no one will miss you. At least, I know I and a few others won't.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

I found a GC controller with a malfunctioning C-stick. Might be able to play smash afterall.

D

Deleted member

You know what? He's right. Your attitude has changed for so much the worse. It wasn't even being 'salty'; he's trying to be nice when you obviously just don't care. There's more than just brawl, you know. Sure, we all play smash, but we hang out here as people, not as players, so stuff it.

We really don't appreciate the drama you bring, and before you turn around and start calling me salty, just save it. I don't care. And you don't either; 'put up with our bs'? Hardly. Just leave, no one will miss you. At least, I know I and a few others won't.
THANK YOU! I was waiting for someone to do this.
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Seriously, just get outta here -.- You tell us to grow up yet you're sounding like a ******** 13 year old -.- We don't care for scum like you and honestly I don't know what you're still doing here. In fact, the only salty one here is you. Just get the **** outta here and leave my friends alone.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Seriously, just get outta here -.- You tell us to grow up yet you're sounding like a ******** 13 year old -.- We don't care for scum like you and honestly I don't know what you're still doing here. In fact, the only salty one here is you. Just get the **** outta here and leave my friends alone.
Try not to say things like that, Dan. It only makes things worse.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

I find this highly likeable.

D

Deleted member

Try not to say things like that, Dan. It only makes things worse.
I know, but he seriously needs to realize how much of an *** he's being. I don't like people being mean to my friends. I won't let anyone like him hurt you guys. (This sounds cheesy)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I know, but he seriously needs to realize how much of an *** he's being. I don't like people being mean to my friends. I won't let anyone like him hurt you guys. (This sounds cheesy)
Yeah, but blatantly using curse words and having an overall offensive tone doesn't make things better. I know you are irritated but try to keep things civil.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Warning Received

Lol! Just shut your useless mouth with useless understanding of everything.

You always had it on me. Shut your fake ass mouth. You always ignored me and I did the same.

K, I'll listen to a Walmart employee. XD Go to college and do something with your life bumb. Seems your angry. How sad.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I guess i'll say something. There's no need for extra language dude, he was just trying to be nice.

I'll still be your friend. But I think your actions have now burned some bridges. I saw you at AIB and saw that drama and felt sorry for ya, kinda hoped things would get better but it seems like it won't. However, i'll still be here to talk to you if you want.

Sorry guys I know maybe you want this dropped but I felt like saying something.

You always had it on me. Shut your fake *** mouth. You always ignored me and I did the same.

K, I'll listen to a Walmart employee. XD Go to college and do something with your life bumb. Seems your angry. How sad.
Wow ok, there was no point to this either.

Whatever is going on, just talk to me about it, there's no need to start attacking others dude.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

You always had it on me. Shut your fake *** mouth. You always ignored me and I did the same.

lol ya!1111
good one ! :D
the walmart card always works
u were all
u have activated my trap card
walmart card
it does 10000000 damage to ur life points
gg noob wp
man though rly
i learned a lot from this
much sophistication
forget socrates! he knows nothin!
hail gyk

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
* Cracks nunckles* First off who the hell are you? Oh, right, that horrible Peach player and was salty and told me that Hyper is better. Salty prick and you'll never better your life with a salty attitude.

Taco s are the nastiest food ever made. Do you have an idea what's inside those ****s?

I bet you're a far loser with no real friends but Online only.

Oh the pain. It hurts. You hurt me.

Salty prick! Yes control yourself will baby bray. You going to flip your Keyboards as well? Ha ha! Salter than the Ocean.

D

Deleted member

Don't talk to her like that! Im not going to use harsh language because I don't wanna make myself look bad. Who do you think you are? I seriously feel like flipping a table over. Twi is like the nicest person ever, so don't you dare talk to her like that! Do you understand me?! Just leave, L-E-A-V-E. We're aren't interested in what you have to say. Your words are meaningless to us.
Edit: @ Metalbro Metalbro Wait, whose post did I like? :o Please don't tell me it was you know whose...
Edit 2: oh my god I did like his post....IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
lol ya!1111
good one ! :D
the walmart card always works
u were all
u have activated my trap card
walmart card
it does 10000000 damage to ur life points
gg noob wp
man though rly
i learned a lot from this
much sophistication
forget socrates! he knows nothin!
hail gyk

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
* Cracks nunckles* First off who the hell are you? Oh, right, that horrible Peach player and was salty and told me that Hyper is better. Salty prick and you'll never better your life with a salty attitude.

Taco s are the nastiest food ever made. Do you have an idea what's inside those ****s?

I bet you're a far loser with no real friends but Online only.

Oh the pain. It hurts. You hurt me.

Salty prick! Yes control yourself will baby bray. You going to flip your Keyboards as well? Ha ha! Salter than the Ocean.
Hey dude.

What's wrong.

You don't need to push me away.

PM me.

There is no need for this, no one is being salty and no one is throwing their keyboards up in the air, your just making yourself look bad.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Hey dude.

What's wrong.

You don't need to push me away.

PM me.

There is no need for this, no one is being salty and no one is throwing their keyboards up in the air, your just making yourself look bad.
throw ur keyboards in the air and wave em like u just dont care

Top Bottom