• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

HYP3R

Smash Lord
i think he was now that i remember it.

guy was a piece of cake honestly. I don't ever use game and watch, yet i was easily able to outplay him with his own character. He literally could only stand a chance against me by triple teaming with his two buddies, but again, that didn't even work for him a lot of the time.
Yeah he's the type of player that will get you to fight him and then befriend the others to 3v1 you. Since my main is Kirby 3v1s aren't exactly easy for me since I die so easily and item bs. But yeah, the G&W isn't that great at all if you actually get to 1v1 him.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Last time I called you out on your behavior on this thread you didn't listen, so i'm not even going to bother trying again. I'll just be the one to say almost everyone else in this thread isn't exactly happy with your posts either.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Yup! ^__^ I might also try Sheik or Roy as I feel comfortable with the two when playing Melee.
And yourself?
Mewtwo. If he were in Brawl, I'd probably main him instead of Bowser. I might main Bowser instead due to me already being familiar with him from Brawl, though. I never tried to be good at all at Melee. Whoever I don't main will be a secondary, of course.

So, then! Our newbie matches would be Mewtwo/Bowser versus Marth/Sheik/Roy. I have no idea how even those match-ups are, but whatever!

Matsushi

True Blood
Mewtwo. If he were in Brawl, I'd probably main him instead of Bowser. I might main Bowser instead due to me already being familiar with him from Brawl, though. I never tried to be good at all at Melee. Whoever I don't main will be a secondary, of course.

So, then! Our newbie matches would be Mewtwo/Bowser versus Marth/Sheik/Roy. I have no idea how even those match-ups are, but whatever!
Ah, I see. ^___^ I've always been interested in seeing your Bowser though. And yeah, I've never tried to be good at Melee either so it's gonna be rather hard to get used to P:M. BUT I AM WILLING TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE

That's gonna be interesting! I'm thinking about installing it perhaps next weekend.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You saw... what you wanted to see... I'M SO SORRY BUT THAT /shot
Had a hard time tryin' to figure out what to say, huh? Don't worry, I have that effect on people :awesome:
I dunno if that's really somethin' to be proud of..........................

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah he's the type of player that will get you to fight him and then befriend the others to 3v1 you. Since my main is Kirby 3v1s aren't exactly easy for me since I die so easily and item bs. But yeah, the G&W isn't that great at all if you actually get to 1v1 him.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Last time I called you out on your behavior on this thread you didn't listen, so i'm not even going to bother trying again. I'll just be the one to say almost everyone else in this thread isn't exactly happy with your posts either.
You're going to call me out from the one that rages from getting wrecked and that's, including everyone I've fought here. I absolutly have no idea what you all rant about. You all get high or something.? But, I don't do anything here. All do is sit and watch with a grieving smile and leave and hope it gets better.

Is it the new salt thing. IT SURE IS TRUE! I'm calling everyone out unless they can handle it like a human being without slamming their controller onto the ground (I'm quite certain you do that).

There's nothing wrong with me, it's you guys.

I followed this thread, and I'm still certain that the soap Opera is still going. And lol at you unfriending me, you think I care? It only makes you look that much more pitiful. Even Path? Lol, you need some growing up to do as well.

I'm not going to sit back and watch salty people rage behind the screens and flip their Keyboard when trying to type something sophisticated in a good manner.

Just stop making these bs remarks.It's obvious why, because I didn't join the tourney. The heck I wont! As If I have to close my mouth typing and watch all that salt witnessed right infront of me.

Good luck growing up. Don't worry, I'll unfriend all of you. Don't even know why I put up with this bs in the first place. This isn't me, I'm a straight up serious guy and I tend to be relaxed. Pretty much like AP only less tensed about everything. I never try to show that side, I always try to show my fun side and of course I'm not good on having fun due to my life and stuff.

I've held my mouth shut for far too long and I'm just thinking "It's okay they'll change" nope, not a bit!

Don't ever call me the one with "behavior" problems. I honestly thought you were trolling when I read that whole laughable tagged response comment.

Stay salty as you'll always be this way and have a troublesome life. I wouldn't be surprised if many or not all of you suffer with this problem.

Good day? Grow up first and maybe then you'll have a "good day".

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Ah, I see. ^___^ I've always been interested in seeing your Bowser in though. And yeah, I've never tried to be good at Melee either so it's gonna be rather hard to get used to P:M. BUT I AM WILLING TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE

That's gonna be interesting! I'm thinking about installing it perhaps next weekend.
Next weekend sounds cool! I also wouldn't mind playing you in Brawl sometime during the week.

Matsushi

True Blood
Next weekend sounds cool! I also wouldn't mind playing you in Brawl sometime during the week.
Yay! We're gonna look so funny as P:M newbies, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR MATCHES OK.

And yup! That's totally fine, I'm looking forward to it. ^___^

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yay! We're gonna look so funny as P:M newbies, NO ONE MUST KNOW ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR MATCHES OK.

And yup! That's totally fine, I'm looking forward to it. ^___^
May I join you guys as P:M newbies? :)

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You're going to call me out from the one that rages from getting wrecked and that's, including everyone I've fought here. I absolutly have no idea what you all rant about. You all get high or something.? But, I don't do anything here. All do is sit and watch with a grieving smile and leave and hope it gets better.

Is it the new salt thing. IT SURE IS TRUE! I'm calling everyone out unless they can handle it like a human being without slamming their controller onto the ground (I'm quite certain you do that).

There's nothing wrong with me, it's you guys.

I followed this thread, and I'm still certain that the soap Opera is still going. And lol at you unfriending me, you think I care? It only makes you look that much more pitiful. Even Path? Lol, you need some growing up to do as well.

I'm not going to sit back and watch salty people rage behind the screens and flip their Keyboard when trying to type something sophisticated in a good manner.

Just stop making these bs remarks.It's obvious why, because I didn't join the tourney. The heck I wont! As If I have to close my mouth typing and watch all that salt witnessed right infront of me.

Good luck growing up. Don't worry, I'll unfriend all of you. Don't even know why I put up with this bs in the first place. This isn't me, I'm a straight up serious guy and I tend to be relaxed. Pretty much like AP only less tensed about everything. I never try to show that side, I always try to show my fun side and of course I'm not good on having fun due to my life and stuff.

I've held my mouth shut for far too long and I'm just thinking "It's okay they'll change" nope, not a bit!

Don't ever call me the one with "behavior" problems. I honestly thought you were trolling when I read that whole laughable tagged response comment.

Stay salty as you'll always be this way and have a troublesome life. I wouldn't be surprised if many or not all of you suffer with this problem.

Good day? Grow up first and maybe then you'll have a "good day".
Why are you suddenly attacking me? I didn't purposely say anything to offend you in my last reply. I'm sorry if I did.
I didn't bring up Brawl at all in my last response. I think you're a great player and I respect the fact that you're on another level than me and I hope that one day I could reach that level too.
I'm talking about outside of the game. You were the first person I met on this website and you did wreck me, that's true. But you were cool about it and gave me friendly advice even though I was upset I was losing at the time.
People can change GYK. I fit in with these people now. I haven't been in an argument nor gotten mad in months. I have a lot of fun playing this game and talking to these nice people here.
I fear you have changed for the worse. You aren't that cool and friendly guy I used to know months back. I don't know what your issue is, maybe a real life problem or something, but it really is none of my business.
I have no problem with you personally GYK, its just you get obsessed with these long salt investigations and attack everyone you think is turning against you. I'm not turning against you, I'm giving you one more chance.
You want to be friends with me and everyone else here again? Look back at those months when we were friends, and look inside yourself and you will find the answer.
I'm not going to reply to anything else you say until you have realized this.
I truly hope we can be friends again.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Spoiler alert: I already have some very limited experience with Project M. I've already played a few matches against people. I never really got good, but I might have an edge over you two because of that.

ya dats true
Yeah its tru. Brap brap!

Matsushi

True Blood
Spoiler alert: I already have some very limited experience with Project M. I've already played a few matches against people. I never really got good, but I might have an edge over you two because of that.
UH OH
Well, hopefully I'll pick it up quickly. ^___^

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That's ok. I've been watching a bunch of videos so I can see what combos and stuff are possible and how it plays. I'm thinking about using Zelda since her Din's Fire traps look cool to mess around with. That, and I'm afraid using Fox will give me arthritis :awesome:.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
ok u can just shut up with ur spanish or w/e dat is man i dont no dat language wat did u even call me r u afraid to say it in english boy i culd beat u up irl do u even lift
Pud em up foo! U gon git sum.

Aight dunno. IM GONE

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
ok u can just shut up with ur spanish or w/e dat is man i dont no dat language wat did u even call me r u afraid to say it in english boy i culd beat u up irl do u even lift
EY MEN SHUT UP WIF UR I CUN TLK IN SPANGLISH ANYT1M33 I WUN SU HOA ABUT U LRN 2 SPK IZ OKAI OK. I NO AFA1D 2 SA7 IZ U B W1ERD BOI DAT'S R1IGHT CU8 A5 M3H.

D

Deleted member

EY MEN SHUT UP WIF UR I CUN TLK IN SPANGLISH ANYT1M33 I WUN SU HOA ABUT U LRN 2 SPK IZ OKAI OK. I NO AFA1D 2 SA7 IZ U B W1ERD BOI DAT'S R1IGHT CU8 A5 M3H.
...this hurts my head :sadsheep:
Edit: @ P PATH O__o GOOD GAMES! ^-^ Haha your Fox was awesome! :o Okay, i got a serious question....What character do you think I should main? Peach or Jiggs?

Last edited by a moderator:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs Dan! Those were really fun! I don't think I've faced your jigglypuff before, thank you for those matches^^

Had a hard time tryin' to figure out what to say, huh? Don't worry, I have that effect on people :awesome:
I dunno if that's really somethin' to be proud of..........................
Sorry, I'm really really bad at multitasking, so it took me awhile to respond :x

@ GYK [moved to private message, probably a better place for it...]
Edit: @ P PATH O__o GOOD GAMES! ^-^ Haha your Fox was awesome! :o Okay, i got a serious question....What character do you think I should main? Peach or Jiggs?
I love fox's shine so much <3

Umm... I thought they were both great... >.< I'm not sure, I think you should follow your heart! :D

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
The drama in this thread is real, it cant be this serious over a silly game can it?
Anyway, wtf... I spent like a whole 2 minutes trying to read that. I kinda understand the beginning, but after "IZ OKAI OK" I got lost. :dizzy:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
u cant even 1337 speak properly dude lol like wat is a grleamir is that u expressing ur hatred of lemurs like grrrr lemurs
BOI I CUN 1337 411 AUN 420/7712 GUD, SO HO3A AUBT U CU3 AT M3H A2D FITE M3H UNL33S U B SCUR33D U CUN HAND3LE M3DH, ST3P OFF SON. A2D HOO N331DS L3MURS WH3N'S I GOTS L33MINGS.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I've been staring at this for awhile now... my head hurts...

I think I need surgery...

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
GGs Dan! Those were really fun! I don't think I've faced your jigglypuff before, thank you for those matches^^

Sorry, I'm really really bad at multitasking, so it took me awhile to respond :x

I love fox's shine so much <3

Umm... I thought they were both great... >.< I'm not sure, I think you should follow your heart! :D
If you don't mind, could you give me some pointers for P:M Fox when I get it? I know he plays a lot differently than what I'm used to and I could use the tips; if you're willing to of course.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Guys plz, I have always been #1 drama queen this isn't a new thing. :awesome:
No dude, I am

I "left" this place twice and always came back.

If anything your #2. GET ON MY LEVEL SON.

Anyway i'll be on dat BB as something lul. blinking/bobbing shield will tell you that's it's me.

I would like to PM also if you guys are ok with it.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
No dude, I am

I "left" this place twice and always came back.

If anything your #2. GET ON MY LEVEL SON.

Anyway i'll be on dat BB as something lul. blinking/bobbing shield will tell you that's it's me.
Yooooo that's cheatin dog! You gotta earn your win in the pageant of epic drama! SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY.

@ Xadrin Xadrin Dawg I aint got no time for numbers n **** you gotta hootenany up in your forshizzle my wizzle WORD.
what am i doing with my life

Last edited:
Top Bottom