• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yup^-^

But if you'd rather get the full version, that's fine too. :p

I'll just sit quietly in the corner...
Don't take it like that :(
I just wanted to make sure I fully understood the Wi-Fi thing. Definitely getting the Wi-Fi friendly one.

link2702

Smash Champion
Just made a rob/gw/ddd noob rage :troll:

that's what you get for trying to triple team me with your two little ******* the kirby and pika. each of the few matches you did win were due to having to triple team. When i got tired of going random, i picked your own character GW and destroyed you with your own character, then next match went pit and royally slaughtered your rob.

:happysheep:

*sigh* i'm going to miss doing this after may20th.... and I don't have any way to record any matches anymore aside from a crappy digital camera that i *can't* hook up to my tv, so the picture quality would be awful

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Just made a rob/gw/ddd noob rage :troll:

that's what you get for trying to triple team me with your two little *****es the kirby and pika. each of the few matches you did win were due to having to triple team. When i got tired of going random, i picked your own character GW and destroyed you with your own character, then next match went pit and royally slaughtered your rob.

:happysheep:

*sigh* i'm going to miss doing this after may20th.... and I don't have any way to record any matches anymore aside from a crappy digital camera that i *can't* hook up to my tv, so the picture quality would be awful
Was the G&W Yellow? Because he's been a ***** to me for a long time now.

D

Deleted member

Bleh, it looks like nobody is in the arena ._. Does anyone here feel like playing P:M?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Bleh, it looks like nobody is in the arena ._. Does anyone here feel like playing P:M?

I'll play :>

There's also another "arena" at the P:M subforums, if you ever need to find some more P:M peeps. I've taken to visiting there more often, since it's extremely convenient when everyone plays P:M haha.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll play :>

There's also another "arena" at the P:M subforums, if you ever need to find some more P:M peeps. I've taken to visiting there more often, since it's extremely convenient when everyone plays P:M haha.
There's a P:M arena? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED UNTIL JUST NOW? :'( Haha alright Pathy c:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
There's a P:M arena? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED UNTIL JUST NOW? :'( Haha alright Pathy c:
Well, technically, I don't think it should exist, since there's already an arena. It was built, I think, as a place to hold everyone's friendcodes, and then add everyone. But it sorta evolved into an arena. I find it difficult to get P:M matches in the arena, so I've become accustomed to going to this one.

Gimme a few seconds? I was working on an essay, I need to save + set up the wii + load PM, it might take a few...

D

Deleted member

Well, technically, I don't think it should exist, since there's already an arena. It was built, I think, as a place to hold everyone's friendcodes, and then add everyone. But it sorta evolved into an arena. I find it difficult to get P:M matches in the arena, so I've become accustomed to going to this one.

Gimme a few seconds? I was working on an essay, I need to save + set up the wii + load PM, it might take a few...
I'll wait, Pathy :p

Matsushi

True Blood
Y'know, I might actually download Project M.

I feel so left out because everyone has it bUT ME

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I never thought this would ever happen, but after some garbage happening with 2 Peach mains being arrogant and trolling over their lucky wins against me on AIB, I'm now targeting Peaches for a bit. Unless I know who you are, please keep your distance.

EDIT: *sulks* Can't believe the bad luck is happening again.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
When did you start playing as Fox? O.o
Erm.... well, can't really say, I told myself I would pick him up awhile ago, but I tried him out with CaptainKirby for fun on Friday, and I really liked him, so I've been trying to play him more.
OKAAAAY, I WILL FOR YOOOU ^___^

Is it a long process to download? :o
Like 10 minutes :D
WHY DO YOU YELL AT ME? I'M SCARED NOW.
YOU'VE BEEN MAKING ME WAIT FAR TOO LONG D:<
jkjk I had coffee, soweeee
Hey, I don't have it. I might get it just because, though.
:D

If you get it, we gotta play!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
There's something I've been meaning to tell you...

I'M NOT A MAN WIS. I'M SO SORRY.
BUT HOW CAN THIS BE? YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE THE ONLY MAN FOR ME. PROM NIGHT YOU WORE A TUXEDO. LATER THAT NIGHT I SAW --/shot

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Was the G&W Yellow? Because he's been a ***** to me for a long time now.
i think he was now that i remember it.

guy was a piece of cake honestly. I don't ever use game and watch, yet i was easily able to outplay him with his own character. He literally could only stand a chance against me by triple teaming with his two buddies, but again, that didn't even work for him a lot of the time.

Top Bottom