• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in your Hands!?

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Gotta love those thins.
Also, I'm going to thank the heavens that I only had to wait until the BEGINNING of 2008.
If I'm LUCKY. Taking a fricken' back seat to America... we were here first.
Nobody cares.

On topic, I would play it. Well, what else would I do with it, eat it? I wouldn't really plan a smashfest or anything...

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
First I will run out into the middle of the mall, stand on the podium, and yell, "TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL!", at which point my fellow Brawlers will run out into the crowd killing Halo fans, security gaurds, and Modeas. I will be tragically killed in a rain of Link's arrows, but using my extra stock I will fight my way back home and improve my Brawl skills. I will later go back to the mall with an army of thousands of Brawlers, and regain my honor. BRAWLERS, TONIGHT(or dec 3rd), WE DINE IN HELL!

Frogla

Smash Ace
Open it, Cradle It, Make Sweet Love to It. Then beat All Subspace till i get PKMN Trainer

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Yes, Jackal, prepare to fight!!!
Hey, Frogla, up to have 3 and a halfsome?

I suppose I need one serious point in this post. I am going to use Bowser and go through adventure mode first thing(same as I did with melee)

Frogla

Smash Ace
Yes, Jackal, prepare to fight!!!
Hey, Frogla, up to have 3 and a halfsome?

I suppose I need one serious point in this post. I am going to use Bowser and go through adventure mode first thing(same as I did with melee)
Heck Yes,
But anyways i have a thinking that PKMN Trainer will be a starter. Since Mario and Zelda will have at least 2 starters so they'll probably do the same with Pika

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
Annoy my brother and sister by first going through the player's good, which I'll stupidly buy, then go through every single one of each of the starting characters moves, in training mode, in slow motion....

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
105 days until Brawl..

But 36 until Halo 3 so until then I'll have something to do other than post... Thought probably two weeks in I'll get bored and continue to post like 40 times a day here.

I'm way for anticipated over Brawl than Halo 3 even if I've played Halo waaaaay more than Melee. And a lot better at it to boot.. Hmm..

-Onyx

D

Deleted member

Sacrifice it to my heathen God. Or do a Jimi Hendrix.

I kid. Nope, I'm gonna play it as soon as I get in, and hopefully that'll be a Friday, so I can spend the weekend unlocking stuff, then pwning people as one of the sword-users! :)

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
Gonna immediately play it with my three closest Smash friends, who happen to live nearby.

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
Same as APImagine. Probably gonna play some SSB and SSBM first, to warm up...;_; and for nostalgia.

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna sit down with her. Let her know everything is alright. Slowly take off her wrapping. Open her up, and slide my finger in her disk hole. insert her in my wii.

Play her all night.

Then I am gonna play smash bros brawl.

XP

D

Deleted member

Well I'm going to to play this game non stop till I have unlocked everything.
****ed!! I can't wait to hold this game in my hands.
Dang it! Even though I'm being an utter dork to admit it, I must have it now!

I hope I can invite my mates round to play soon after; Smash is not the same without a TV nearly being broken in rage, a slight bit of indigestion from pizza, drinking enough coke (and for those who are old enough, booze) to drown you, and finaly a good portion of nice language on the side.

Ahhhhh...

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
If you can set-up matches online I'm challenging Gimpy to a Bowser fight(he only live 45 mins away from me I think, same with Eggz and Ka Master). Of course, first I must dine in hell.

Old Man Nintendo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilentMage
Switch FC
6429-6879-3474
Since I got mine on pre-order, I'll be going to my Gamestop when it opens @ 8am Monday, pick up my game, get home, turn off my cell phone, and game non-stop all day Monday.

Any day after Day 1, I'll allow people to come on over and join me in vs matches. :)

~Old Man Nintendo

PS - If any of you live in New York City, PM me if you'd like to come by.

K10

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna:
1.Go down to gamestop as early as possible.
2.Buy the game.
3.Open plastic while driving home.
4.Have Wii ready in the room closest to my front door.
5.Play for as long as I can before I got school.

I originally planned to:
1.Go down to gamestop as early as possible with all of my smash friends.
2.Buy the game.
3.Open plastic while driving home.
4.Have Wii and VCR ready to play and record in the room closest to my front door.
5.Record our first matches and see the dramatic difference in our playing.

Sadly, it comes out on a Monday, so I got schoolz0rz. If it was on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday, I'd be stoked. Non-church goer ftw!

chkenparm

Smash Cadet
1. Buy a Wii (yes I am going to buy it just for smash, i love smash that much)
2. Buy SSBB
3. Play 1player modes all week till everythings unlocked
4. Invite friends or find people in NYC to play multiplayer with all weekend.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah, yes.. My friends are going to set up a small tourney within our small group of friends about a week after the game is released.

Money bets!

-Onyx

Xaron Fisk

Smash Journeyman
have to preorder brawl tomorrow. gotta stop putting that off. then i have to find a wii. still can't find one in my area

Cloud360

Smash Rookie
I'll get home, be secretly happy, take off my winter clothes, then go on the computer, give a good 20 minutes before I play it.. I do that with all games. :p

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I don't own a Wii at the moment, because I decided that after SSBB is launched, I'll first get the copy and then the console. I want to know first who's gonna be in Brawl and as I don't have any interest in other Wii games at the moment, I'm gonna wait. I don't want to own a console just to play one game.
But if I have both, then I'm gonna play till midnight ^^
smae thing here

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
this is in retrospect a pretty hard question considering we dont know everything brawl has to offer. i dont believe you can really imagine what you would start to do because, quite frankly, i beleieve we will just be so overwhelmed by the game. i do believe however, that many people will just start going through the different single player activities, and as they unlock the different characters they'll be like, "OMG, SONIC!! i go tto play as him and see what he does. and then while playing as him, "OMG, MEGAMAN, WTF?!?!!? i got to play as him and see how he's like. eventually we will all play as everybody until we find one that just fits our nature. that character will just feel comfortable with you. for many, that will end up being their main and they will keep playing that character and learning their in's and outs. idk, i just cant wait. i freakin called off for 12/03/07 and i pre-ordered the game to insure that i will be able to play the WHOLE FVCKING DAY STRAIGHT!!!!...peace

-hiroshi

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
Well best bet is its released the 2nd at midnight (technically the 3rd) I run to get it at said time and take off school the comming monday. Trust me, from Midnight to midnight, everything will be unlocked. I'm playing like a madman.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I'll say Happy Birthday to Melee, give it a hug, promise it I'll still play it sometimes, then immedietaly go online before even learning how to Final Smash and KICK SOME *** AS POKEMON TRAINER.

Kid Dyanmite

Smash Cadet
Since I reserved brawl I will be going t opick it up after school, get a guide for brawl while I'm there, speed home lock myself in a room and unlock eveything hahahh

Top Bottom