• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in your Hands!?

muesli

Smash Journeyman
Germany, Waldkirch (nobody knows this place)!
He I wanted to know from all of you what you are doing when Brawl is rleased and you're the owener of one exemplar? Yes I know you will play it but are you planning a big Smash Fest or some other things I'm waiting for responses ;)

muesli :)

Sir James

The Doctor
I'm going to speed home, frantically rip off the plastic, and then proceed to do a bunch of versus matches to test out the new characters. That weekend I'll probably hold a smash party for the crew.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Forget multiplayer matches until I've unlocked all the characters. That means lots of classic mode, Subspace Emissary, and vs. matches against CPUs.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I don't own a Wii at the moment, because I decided that after SSBB is launched, I'll first get the copy and then the console. I want to know first who's gonna be in Brawl and as I don't have any interest in other Wii games at the moment, I'm gonna wait. I don't want to own a console just to play one game.
But if I have both, then I'm gonna play till midnight ^^

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
When I get Brawl, I'll go on the Subspace Submissary and play as Mario. I'll unlock every single character and stage before I go online.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I hope there will be many many thins to unlock or to collect :lick:

muesli :)
Gotta love those thins.
Also, I'm going to thank the heavens that I only had to wait until the BEGINNING of 2008.
If I'm LUCKY. Taking a fricken' back seat to America... we were here first.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Tesco's opens at 6, so I think i'll go and get it at about 7ish, though it'll probably be about quarter past 6 on the day. Lol.

Anyway

Grab it, run home, play a few VS mode matches (well, maybe more than a few), Play the Subspace Emisarry, try out as every character and play all the game modes, unlock some characters (Probably about 2)

Then invite over my 3 SSB friends to duke it out with, and show off to. :D

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
I'll cry from hapiness and excitement. Plus I'm pre-ordering it from a shop which always gives me the game TWO days before release, so haha! :chuckle:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Depends how I get it.

1. My brother buys it while I'm at school and I come home to it sitting next to me Wii.

I'll probably do my homework or anything else I need to do first. Then carefully take the plastic off of the game and cut the transparent stickers off of it (This is if my brother hasn't opened it when he got it) put it in my Wii. And then PLAY PLAY PLAY. Probably a single player mode with Zelda if no other starters are there that I use. Then when I get warmed up, Vs. mode with 3 cpus probably level 5-8. Then online woo!

2. My brother picks me up from school and we drive over to Gamestop and I buy it all casually. In the car I'll be reading the case, when I get home I'll (Insert second paragraph from above)

-Onyx

Conker1

Smash Ace
Wait until my little bro gets home from school so we can do VS.

Gonna be torture waiting for him.

XDead Sexy

Smash Apprentice
We'll im assured Brawl cause my B-day is a week after it comes out so when i get it ill probably pee myself then go home and play it and then have a birthday bash with brawl so i cant wait even though I wont be looking forward to peeing all over myself when i get it......

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
when i get im gonna pop it in to my wii as son as possible and start unlicking everything then i gonna call my friends and have a tourney

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to unlock all the characters with my friend then invite a lot of people over the next day.

Or should I say, get him to invite a bunch of people over. I might not have a Wii by then.

TM Revolution

Smash Cadet
:D wow, that monday brawl comes out will be the best monday ever. I will get brawl, play it all week till friday when the movie "The Golden Compass" comes out, I will take my friends there for my birthday (my birthday is the seventh, that friday the movie comes out. then I will have all my friends over my house to play brawl all night cause I will have a decen amount unlocked by then, and the day after friday is saturday! no school!

brawl couldn't have been released on a better day for me, Golden Compass is my favorite book, well it comes from my favorite series.

seriously will be the best week ever.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
:D wow, that monday brawl comes out will be the best monday ever. I will get brawl, play it all week till friday when the movie "The Golden Compass" comes out, I will take my friends there for my birthday (my birthday is the seventh, that friday the movie comes out. then I will have all my friends over my house to play brawl all night cause I will have a decen amount unlocked by then, and the day after friday is saturday! no school!

brawl couldn't have been released on a better day for me, Golden Compass is my favorite book, well it comes from my favorite series.

seriously will be the best week ever.
Really? I liked The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass better.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm going to speed over to gamestop (just got license:chuckle: age:18) and laugh at ppl who didnt reserve a copy....look at the case while im driving(not caring about traffic)....dash through the door and short hop over my mom and chain grab my sis...wavedash through the hallway...short hop and kick my dog then L-cancel and dash to my room....lock the door and PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY(yes that whole week i will have no life) and if anyone comes in my room they will be final smashed...unlock everything then go to online....then that Saturday throw a tourney at my house....:)

ok thats all a joke(except for the chain grabbing my sis part)....Im just going to try and unlock everything and hit up online afterwards

TM Revolution

Smash Cadet
Really? I liked The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass better.
I think Subtle Knife was my favorite because Will was introduced, but I'm really hyped up about the movie coming out on my birthday and the movie coming out in general. I was saying it was my favorite book, but i mean it was my favorite book series. :p yeah golden compass is still good though.

I 'm extatic about brawl coming out the same week as my birthday and "His Dark Materials" it thats better lol.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Ya know I would say something but I'm scared it might really happen before Brawl comes out....

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
I'm gonna be shouting *** YEAH for a long time while playing as I discover how awesome the game is.... I hope.
Yes.

I will get home from school, gawk at pictures of it online, because I can't get it until Friday!!!!

On Friday, I'll have my two wingmen over and Brawl till dawn.... and further.

By Friday, I will have read everything about all of the characters, read the copied online version of the game guide, and actually be better than my friends at a super smash game!

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be shouting *** YEAH for a long time while playing as I discover how awesome the game is.... I hope.
I'll be doing the samething too lol...i wonder while this game is out will anyone be on smashboards? i dunno just thinking.....

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I hope the world doesn't end before brawl comes out..... O_O
I know! I'm going to be so pissed off at those Polish people if they destroy the galaxy in November like they think they might.

dash through the door and short hop over my mom and chain grab my sis...wavedash through the hallway...short hop and kick my dog then L-cancel and dash to my room....
I lol'd

I'll be doing the samething too lol...i wonder while this game is out will anyone be on smashboards? i dunno just thinking.....
After the first online match is played WHAT THE HELL?! THIS GAME IS MOST UNBALANCED PIECE OF CRAP I'VE EVER PLAYED!!

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think I'm going to skip school (if its okay with my mom, which it should be since I'm an overachiever) then head over to I HOPE the playntrade right by my house. I only said I hope because I asked the owner if they get games the same day as target and best buy, and he said he's not sure and he'll know after a few tests from other game releases. Then I'll unlock everything (I want an unlockable guide or strategy guide the same day to rush through the unlockables), probably not collect all the trophies just yet. Then use every character a little, decide on the first few I'll like to try out. Then go online and see how bad it will be, hopefully not that bad (LAAAG). Then have a smashfests with my few friends that smash.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
im planning on inviting every1 over that plays ( which isnt many since most have moved away >.< ) ill also be testing out all the charecters and try to get new ones w/o cheats or guides.

FauxShaux

Smash Cadet
My friends and I enjoy having tournaments with games before anyone has played it. It actually works well because none of us are very competitive, it's absolutely hilarious each time someone discovers something new and everyone is like "how'd you do that?!?," and in the end we all leave knowing more tips and tricks than most in our area. *Insert number of people who come* heads are better than one!

The only problem is we don't unlock any characters of course, but I'd rather wait till someone else has unlocked the stuff and posted it on the internet.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Since I'm pretty sure, me and my crew are all getting it ASAP, we'll all go by Walmart and buy a copy each (how weird is that going to be? lol :laugh:), race home to my house since I live closest to Walmart. Rush indoor, throw the disc in start the game, watch the intro and check out the menu.

After that, we'll play multiplayer forever until we're all tired, then some of us take a break while one or two work on Subspace Emissary. We'll probably stay up till about midnight if it's a school night or 4 o' clock if it's on a weekend.

Top Bottom