• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in Saint-Hyancinthe Tourney Results - April 23rd

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Alright enough with the trolling, this tourney really happened and yes Ally did get 25th at this except under not legit rules. Basically seeding was random, best of 1 matches, single elimination, laggy hd tvs.

I played Ally in round 2 and beat him on bf, since it was bo1 and single elimination he was out right away. I played Swordgard in round 5 or so and lost against his snake on fd + the most laggy hd tv the tourney had. After eliminating me, Swordgard 3 stocked everyone else + Christian(who got lucky to get in wf). Me, SG and Ally ended up splitting the prize 100/50/50. Ally still got 25th though lmao.
And lol at people thinking there's good unheard players in canada that can beat Ally, me or Swordgard.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ally wants revenge agains Glutonny but loses against two randoms? Kid still has a long way to go....

:059:
At least Ally good enough that the only person to give him a challenge in EU was Gluttony. I love EU, but damn you sound proud that your *multiple* countries could only find 1 guy to give him a go, while 1 large stage in the US can have multiple people run close or give him a good run.

inb4someweirdmetaphorrelatingtoJapan

Mr. R, show me ya moves!

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
Ally, for finishing in LAST PLACE, I declare Mew2King the NEW #1 in the world!!!!!

Just kidding. But pretty embarassing to be given a Black Ribbon, right?

I suggest you beat HolyNightmare using CAPTAIN FALCON (or some random) as revenge.

Johnny_C13

Smash Cadet
Wow... great timing... I join the forums today, and this tournament happens yesterday. And I LIVE in Saint-Hyacinthe... ARGHH!

So... are they going to be throwing more of those tournaments? Only Brawl or Melee/ N64 too?

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Alright enough with the trolling, this tourney really happened and yes Ally did get 25th at this except under not legit rules. Basically seeding was random, best of 1 matches, single elimination, laggy hd tvs.

I played Ally in round 2 and beat him on bf, since it was bo1 and single elimination he was out right away. I played Swordgard in round 5 or so and lost against his snake on fd + the most laggy hd tv the tourney had. After eliminating me, Swordgard 3 stocked everyone else + Christian(who got lucky to get in wf). Me, SG and Ally ended up splitting the prize 100/50/50. Ally still got 25th though lmao.
And lol at people thinking there's good unheard players in canada that can beat Ally, me or Swordgard.
Somethings not right about this statement...

Holynightmare said:
... Ally lost to Max in winners. I eliminated Ally in losers...

Top Bottom