• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in Berlin 2 - ROAD TO APEX - July 29th, 2011 - Berlin, Germany, Europe RESULTS

Faab

Smash Ace
Ahhhhh good times.
I'll make the next german tournament aswell and make sure to have plenty of brawl training before that :D
melee season almost over :(

Eddy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-7498-4428
i used one time against quiksilver wolf so can he be in after my mk or i must use him more to get him in my result ?

Luigi player

Smash Master
i used one time against quiksilver wolf so can he be in after my mk or i must use him more to get him in my result ?
Did you win with Wolf? If not he definitely shouldn't be listed. :x

@Orion

[COLLAPSE=""]
green = fast *****es
red = diddy
pink = gay :bee:
Spot Dodge

2-20 / 22 Link
2-20 / 22 Pikachu
2-20 / 22 Falco
2-20 / 22 Yoshi
2-20 / 22 Toon Link
2-20 / 24 Marth

2-20 / 25 Mario
2-20 / 25 Samus
2-20 / 25 Zero Suit Samus
2-20 / 25 Kirby
2-20 / 25 Fox
2-20 / 25 Game & Watch
2-20 / 25 Luigi
2-20 / 25 Diddy
2-20 / 25 Zelda
2-20 / 25 Sheik
2-20 / 25 Pit
2-20 / 25 Metaknight
2-20 / 25 Squirtle
2-20 / 25 Ivysaur
2-20 / 25 Charizard
2-20 / 25 Ike
2-20 / 25 Snake
2-20 / 25 Peach
2-20 / 25 Ganondorf
2-20 / 25 Ice Climbers
2-20 / 25 Wolf
2-20 / 25 Lucario
2-20 / 25 Ness
2-20 / 25 Sonic
2-20 / 25 Wario
2-20 / 25 R.O.B
2-20 / 25 Captain Falcon
2-20 / 25 Lucas

3-20 / 25 Olimar
3-16 / 25 Jigglypuff
2-20 / 27 King Dedede
2-23 / 30 Donkey Kong
3-24 / 32 Bowser
[/COLLAPSE]
:awesome:

Luigi player

Smash Master
No i lost, okay didnt know that ^^
It's just that people want to see what you used to get your placing.

If I win a tourney and use Ganondorf every 2nd match, but always lose that match and only win with the other character then Ganondorf shouldn't be next to my name. :x

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Congrats to Orion. Never seen him play that well before. Don't put us to shame at KTAR!

:059:

crifer

Smash Lord
Bjay - Why did you lose to Kunai??? After the first match I thought I would win the set, but your marth was extremly good... good set ;-)

Chair - always nice seeing you. your temaing with (S!C) was really entertaining. thanks for the congratulations :-)

Faab - you´re hilarious man :D you trolling like 7/24.. in melee and brawl. nice friendlys at lumas house :-) hope to see you again.

Jonas - had some melee friendlys which was pretty fun :-)

King Funk - our pool set was annoying for me because of my headache... friendlys was fun, next time I´ll get ya ;-)

Leon - I Didn´t play that well against you in midtiers( but I know why I lost and on which things I have to work on, so it´s good) :-/ but your peach and your overall ability to adept to the style of players is really scary.

Mr-R - We got housing at the same place but I was too tired to play with you later on... damn it :D but your link is really amazing :-)

Orion - really cool guy, congratz to the 2nd place. I really thought you´re gonna win this tournament this time... always nice to see you, next time, I want friendlys again ;-)

Xonar - **** RC and mk :D

HoRnZ

Smash Apprentice
Akuma: danke fürs geile event mann :D haben leider nicht gezockt, hatten trotzdem spaß xP

Bjay: oh gawd that rob xP I really hate that MU^^

Bloody: bloody <3 haben auch nicht soviel gezockt, war trotzdem geil mit dir xD

Bycel: danke für die tchick mann :D

Cadet: ich hasse deinen mk xPP

crifer: danke fürs ticket <33 hatten n paar friendlies auch :D ggs xP

Crysis: oh gawd I hate snake :D gna train myself a 2nd xP

Eddy: gg im pool xP

Gale: hatten auch VIELE friendlies xD thx für die übung ^^

G-Man: haben kurz geredet xP

HoRnZ: lern ein 2nd =/

Kunai: LOLucario xP

Lance: war echt geil wiedermal xP die flasche xDD nächstes mal wieder ! :DD

Leon: we had 1 friendly or so x)

Marc: good games! reaaaally much camping xD

Mr-R: ahh ggs xDD Snake is definately my worst MU :p need a 2nd ! :(

NeK: !! du hast mich krank gemacht! xD war echt geil mit euch

Oni: ggs im pool und danke für die zigaretten xD

Orion: nice money match! failed against a falco vs ICs :(

Pille: ggs im pool :p

Quiksilver: knappe matches, was frauen so alles können :O

Ravenlord: scharfe soße xD

reaper: jaja xD war echt geil. ich komm nächstes turnier sicher wieder!

Semifer: ggs im pool xP dein wolf ist echt soo mega krass :D

Styx: hab dich glaub ich ein paar mal gesehen, wusste nicht das das du warst xP

Tay: war echt fun mit dir x) hatten auch n paar geile matches :D

TMT: ggs im pool x)

Yoh: wir hatten n paar friendlies :D kranker ike :O

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Akuma: Thank you for everything. This was such a great event and it was a pleasure for me to help you out with one or two things. Hope I wasn't too annoying. Awesome banned stages set it was hilarious. xD

Biggad: Arghhhhhhhh........ Bracket *****. Oh well, GGs. ;)

Bjay: Bien joué, on aurait dû jouer plus de friendlies. Un set très sympathique de teams en tout cas.

Bloody: Nice talking to you, we should have played.

Cadet: You're much better than I thought. And Brawl- was quite hilarious to play. Hope to see you at some other event.

Captain Jenny: Will get you next time. =)

Chair: Olaf the baws. Had a blast hanging out with you and the other dutchies, and the Falco vs Wario friendlies we played right before my set vs S!C were really helpful. ;)

crifer: Sorry for making you play your pools set while you had a headache. I wanted to finish my pools matches as fast as possible. But it was really fun playing friendlies and awesome talking to you. Great job in mid tiers! Next time money match Fox vs DK plz! <3

Crysis: Très impressionant.

Desti: Super sympa de parler avec toi. Ton Luigi est dangereux. xD J'espère de revoir à d'autres évènements bientôt.

Eddy: Good job in mid tiers. I thought I was better at the Wolf matchup but turns out I need more practice.

G-Man: Dat Ganon. <3

Gheb: SO FREE. Jk, was great talking to you in person finally. We would have played in the mid tier event if you were awake. Hope to see you in future events.

Griever: Sorry for playing like a ****** vs your D3. I'm just really not that comfortable in the matchup to play it as Fox yet. =p

Jonas: You got this next time. ;)

Judge: Rarely had more fun than playing with you at this tournament. Good MM, friendlies and hilarious banned stages set. We gotta meet again some other time. *Fox mains fist bump*

Jumpman: Awesome hanging around with you and everything after having talked to you sooo much on MSN. xD You're a chill guy and a pretty smart player. We should have played more Brawl friendlies. As for SSBM, I find it insane you don't play more when you already have that good tech skill. Also, no homo.

Leon: Tu restes un de mes joueurs préférés. =D J'aurais voulu jouer un peu plus avec toi. Bravo en doubles et aussi en singles.

Luigi_Player: Aaaand... we didn't play... again. But fun seeing you. =)

Luma: I wish we played. Good job in Melee and I hope I was helpful for the TO'ing.

Marc: Was really fun teaming with you and I think we did decently. You're a great teams player. We could have gone further if we didn't get hit by all sorts of random **** in our last set. Nice talking to you and nice Melee friendlies.

Mr-R: Ramin 2good. Hope to see you some other day. **** friendlies. <3

NGFC: Great seeing you at European events. =D Come more often to them. Watching you play Yoshi dittos vs Yikarur was epic. See you in Portugal some day.

Orion: Chill guy and excellent player. Good job in singles. You'll win someday, don't ever give up.

Q: Nice GaW. I hope my tips vs Fox helped you out. GGs. ;)

Quiksilver: Omg our matches were hella close. Your ZSS is one of the best things I ever seen in a while in Brawl and you're such a fantastic player. I indeed based my choice of character and strategy on our friendlies for our tournament set, and I'm sorry if it got you frustrated or anything. It literally was my only chance to win vs you, and I didn't. And don't give up on Melee, it's an amazing game and Europe needs more Samus players. Hope to see you in future events, you're awesome.

Ravenlord: Nicest guy ever. Sick Melee player. Come to Swedish tournaments from time to time. I know your Lucas is **** in Brawl, but you shouldn't quit completely on Melee either. ^^

Repus: GGs in mid tiers although you were really unlucky. Let's have more games next time. ;)

reaper: Your Peach is pretty beast. We should have played a bit more.

Semifer: You're insanely impressive I wish I played you. Next time I guess.

S!C: Whyyyyyyy did I trip last stock last hit? =( Oh well GGs mad intense set. Was fun talking to you and stuff, hope we meet another day.

Slay: GGs.

Staco: Wow I got *****. Good job, I couldn't do anything vs your up-b's. xD I want to play you again some other day.

Styx: GGs in mid tiers.

Tay: Impressed.

TMT: Nice Wolf. With a little more experience in the Fox matchup you'll eventually pull through. GGs.

Xonar: Mad fun at the Rainbow Factory. No homo. We should have played more. Cool hanging around with you and see you next time. ^^

Yikarur: Good job taking me out. It was an insanely close set, and I really think I should have gone Fox vs you, but that's for next time. ;) GGs, and fun talking to you.

If I forgot anyone, please tell me and I'll edit my post. =D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Took you long enough to post them Julius lmao.
And yeah I was so dead on Sunday, I already had a major sleep deprivation on Saturday 0_o Next time I'll be awake & we'll play though

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Took you long enough to post them Julius lmao.
And yeah I was so dead on Sunday, I already had a major sleep deprivation on Saturday 0_o Next time I'll be awake & we'll play though

Had to prepare myself for a magical beautiful fantastic cute performance at BEAST.

Top Bottom