• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+Fun 5/2 Hempstead NY

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Turnout was a bit disapointing and needing to wait for people helped delay, but I think it went well overall. Version played was 4/29. Results:

Teams:
1: Team Goodhair (Zr0 and Ninjalink) ($60.00)
2: Black Tails (Blackanese Jtails) ($30.00)
3: Show me your pogeymans (Skip and Guru) ($10.00)
4: Bang is Awesome (DaiAndOh and Khanti)
5: Skittiles Taste the Sausage (Volts and Leo)

Singles: (temp results, help me if you remember)
1: Ninjalink ($78.00) (Random)
2: Jtails ($39.00) (Pikachu mostly)
3: Guru ($13.00) (Squirtle and Pokemon Trainer)
4: Basic Sausage (Dedede and Diddy)
5: Blackanese (MK and ?)
5:Zr0 (Kirby and ?)
7:?
7: Khanti (Falco)
9: ?
9: DaiAndOh (Various)
13: Skip (Falcon?)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Ru ****ing srs? only 3 ppl entered for singles WTF is that ****?!? To bad, i had SATs today so i couldnt enter -.- Good **** my bois Skip and guru. Good **** too NL and jtails. i coulda swore bum woulda been here..

GetInTheSoup!

Smash Rookie
Ru ****ing srs? only 3 ppl entered for singles WTF is that ****?!? To bad, i had SATs today so i couldnt enter -.- Good **** my bois Skip and guru. Good **** too NL and jtails. i coulda swore bum woulda been here..
This is Dai on Soup's account

Tio clipboard screwed up. 13 entrants. Wasn't posted on my comp so it may be a bit before full results

ANTi_

Smash Hero
**** if regular brawl happened at this venue

Guru's PT is crazzy i seen it in the NY combo vid for brawl+ good stuff.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Tournament was too good. And yeah, singles wasn't 3 people, lol. I want to say around 15 peeps entered total. (Which is decent considering the location and... well... that B+ is still relatively new).

Shoutouts later. But for now, was great meeting new peeps, and seeing the good ol' NYC faces.

Sad face at me forgetting to save replays; sickness johns...
And even more sad face at Jtails quitting Smash...

POGEYMANS

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Uhh a few of my shout outs from who i remember
eaode, funny falcon dittos. thanks for teaching me about how useful uthrow is in a falcon ditto :p
gurukid, we ***** in teams. sorry for resting you, didnt think you'd jump up there :( i think im gonna stick to falcon and jiggs more and less luigi. hope to team again :D
blackanese, fun stuff in friendlies. we taught each other a few things (jump off your head ledge-hog recovery, dash cancel fsmash, how to escape gnw's cg,) camp more with your olimar man u.u
daiandoh, you're a funny guy, put me in bracket when i didnt even pay/want to play singles. all good though
khanti, good games in doubles and singles, i let you advance even though i won lol ;) also thanks for the ride to the tourney
to the guy i played in losers whose name i forget, fun friendlies/tourney matches, i let you advance as well because i didnt wanna do singles >.< GL with college
Leo, fun friendlies
Godot, thanks for the ride home, even though your car is nasty as **** with mysterious sticky substances on the door and wet seats. -_- better than taking the LIRR tho, so thanks, also for showing us the vending machine tricks
Zro, stop touching my **** nipples.
ninjalink, hitting me with rob's beyblade when i try to recover :(

EDIT:
viva, lol@ur hat. trying to be like me. fun friendlies man, i see you've began to talk a little more. i smell progress. :o
also to the other guy (johnathan i believe his name was?), fun friendlies, you remind me of myself, always laughing at everything. i was the guy who helped you carry the tv, i wonder how'd you get it back in your car..

linkfan32

Smash Rookie
to the guy i played in losers whose name i forget, fun friendlies/tourney matches, i let you advance as well because i didnt wanna do singles >.< GL with college
Iamthemovie xD

i was the guy who helped you carry the tv, i wonder how'd you get it back in your car..
Guru helped me lug the beast back. Thanks, both of you!!

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Skip, someone had to pay for you or something. An extra 10 bucks doesn't come out the *** you know! And with no one claiming it, what would happen to it? Me keeping it? That'd make me some kinda greedy host.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Skip, someone had to pay for you or something. An extra 10 bucks doesn't come out the *** you know! And with no one claiming it, what would happen to it? Me keeping it? That'd make me some kinda greedy host.
i completely understand man, i still had fun. :laugh: love you too.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

DaiAndOh: Good stuff hosting this in the first place, dude. Don't fret too much over the turnout; B+ is still fresh, and slowly but surely, more players will be drawn. Very nice ZSS.

Khanti: I wanted to get in some friendlies with you. :( Good doubles set. though. Thanks for the drive to the tournament.

Skip: Good stuff in teams, bro. And it's cool, even though you killed me, that rest was still **** awesome. :laugh: And uhh... windows.

Blackanese: Also wanted more friendlies with you. I hate you for mindgaming me into not saving that one good replay. Pirate BOOTY.

Zro: Pinch your own nipples, yo!

Leo: During your tourney match with Jtails I was secretly rooting for you since you went Squirtle and Charyzardz. :) And yeah, we should all try playing some WC3 together sometime.

Ninjalink: SOOO close. Was a really great set. Good stuff getting first. And just WOW at Falcon's laughable weakness.

Jtails: Great pogeyman battle. :) I'd hate to see this tournament be your last. Life comes first, though.

Godot: My *** got wet in your car, no homo. Thanks for the ride back to the city. MARIO.

Viva: lol at the whole hat thing; be proud of your haircut! We needed more friendlies.

Veril: Good set, dude. Wish you could have stayed for the whole tournament.

Skittles: Good stuff during our matches, as well as educating us on snack foods. haha

Movie: Friendlies was fun. Very nice Bowser.

Eaode: Fun Squirtle matches. I actually enjoyed those, unlike most dittos.

If I missed someone, I'm currently sick with fever and a lack of voice, so yeah... I call sick johns.

Gonna step it up even more for BtL.

Veril

Frame Savant
Veril: Good set, dude. Wish you could have stayed for the whole tournament.
Your squirtle is a ****. <3

Good set. Was it uploaded, I remember hearing that... since it was an MM.

Next time... hopefully I will manage to avoid those up-tilt/up-air to **** combos you were using. It was definitely a fun set.

Eaode

Smash Champion
DaiAndOh: good **** hosting the tourney and being chill. I don't think I played you all day tho :/

Khanti: Thanks for driving me to and from, coming to get me after the **** test, letting me rob my own house, and obviously, for having MELEEEEE on hand :p

ZRO: still ***** me at melee. but thanks for picking your alts so I didn't just get ***** by spacies the whole time. **** was fun. Stop fallin' asleep on the couch. next time I see you asleep anywhere I'm wakin' yo *** up with MAYLAY.

Skip: Friendlies with you were fun and talkative. Way to main falcon in vBrawl >_>_<_>_<_>_<_<

NinjaLink: way to **** me with random.

Iamthemovie: JACKIE CHAN!!! You're pretty chill. idk what happened, I feel I really should have won that matche but w/e, no johns.

Guru: Sweet squirtle. Dittos were fun. :D

The Vending Machine thing was that little ***** not giving me the **** i paid for, and me going into hunger-rage D:< Luckily DK loaned me 50 cents.

Top Bottom