• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Full PAC List (Menu2 Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
rsbe/pf/item

GREAT resource Btw. Editing menus will be great.

I have a question....I've seen people hack the textures of things like Pit's arrows (Made them red). What would character items fall under, and is it possible to edit them. I would love to get my Samus' Charge shot blood red to match this texture I just made.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
rsbe/pf/item

GREAT resource Btw. Editing menus will be great.

I have a question....I've seen people hack the textures of things like Pit's arrows (Made them red). What would character items fall under, and is it possible to edit them. I would love to get my Samus' Charge shot blood red to match this texture I just made.
No you don't. The item textures have to be compressed into common3.pac. I was gonna update it later to do so.

Assist trophy and pokemon ball hacks (I mean the pokemon inside the ball) go inside Item and their name stored on the disc, but the actual items have a different compression. You need to store them into common3.pac for them to work.

Icefrio

Smash Cadet
To my knowledge, you can't edit pit's arrows and such. If you look at the iso, there's a section for 'effects', and some things like the flames for C. Falcon's Pawnch fall under there. It doesn't seem to work with the SD loader though, maybe Alex can enlighten us.

kynelius

Smash Rookie
sup, regarding the character PAC files, falco, ivysaur, sonic, and zakochild are no longer on mega upload. just lettin ya know, cya around. thanks for the help btw.

raybobindustries

Smash Rookie
Thanks for all of your help on all of this, illinialex24 - quick question: Is it possible to edit the texture for Lucas' snake friend? If so, can it be edited for only one costume color? Thanks!

Oni Kage

Smash Rookie
lol i think this is my first post here ^_^ anyway shadowtroop, use the iso because you can add your own music in that! the sd loader cant add music yet, but its being worked on. still though, use it before they release a way to use music from sd loader!!! lol

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
lol i think this is my first post here ^_^ anyway shadowtroop, use the iso because you can add your own music in that! the sd loader cant add music yet, but its being worked on. still though, use it before they release a way to use music from sd loader!!! lol
lulz you don't have to tell me.

Who wants to repeatedly burn a disk for some songs anyways?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Can someone tell me where to find TOAD? Yeah, I want to edit the Toad Peach pulls out. It's not inside Peach's texture .pac, surprisingly.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Add STGEDIT_1.pac, STGEDIT_2.pac, and STGEDIT_3.pac to the stage .pacs list.
They are the .pac files for the Custom Stages. I'm not sure which is which though.
I just found some nice textures for custom stages. Look

ratmage99

Smash Cadet
Please update your first post. 006.pac (in item common) is a bob-omb. Sorry for seeming repetitive, but I also have a question. How do you insert item textures?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
if you want them so badly, then rip the game yourself

im kidding of course, but stop bugging someone to get stuff done, and appreciate what they've done. there are other uploads of a complete .pac package online if you want it that badly

Gigas_Deth

Smash Apprentice
See that guy on the corner? Yeah that's not me.
if you want them so badly, then rip the game yourself

im kidding of course, but stop bugging someone to get stuff done, and appreciate what they've done. there are other uploads of a complete .pac package online if you want it that badly
The whole purpose of this thread was to help out others. Plus i've looked constantly for the pac files and can't find them anywhere, and i'm probably not the only one. If he can't do it, then I will rip the game, but he hasn't responded.

raybobindustries

Smash Rookie
Where do you put replacement Pokémon textures (for pokéball characters) - is there a link with a guide to each of their names?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This is going to sound weird, but I need a texture from MELEE. Does anyone know of someone that would rip? TSR only has a few and the one I need is not there -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom