• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Full PAC List (Menu2 Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofawesomness

Smash Rookie
I have 2 questions. 1, how do you extract the stages? I want to make a custom stage, but whenever I open it in step1_extract.bat, there's an error and nothing happens. I tried this with multiple stages...but to no avail. Question # 2! I made a custom solid snake character, and that works perfectly. Sept, for one thing. I needed his hair to become sorter, so I used magenta, 255 % red and 255 % blue, to color his hair. That worked. So I went into step2_create.bat and it asks me if I want to make the magenta transparent. I say YES and YEAH and YEP and Y and all sorts of variations for YES YES YES! But it needs a special word, which I have no idea what it is. Could someone answer my questions PLEASE! :-) I really need help!

CombustionMan

Smash Rookie
Hey, this might be too much trouble but could somebody please post what the contents of their SD card look like, with a character and stage hack example in it so that i know what my SD card should look like.

I have tried so many different sites and for the character downloads, some give me .rar, some give me .pac, but you need .pcs for characters, right?. and randomly ONE of my million texture swap files that i have on my SD card started working, but none of the other ones work!

MY QUESTIONS
1. what do i name my character hack files? 2. do i need to take out the previous file that was in the character folder? 3. should i have my character hacks as .pcs files? 4. what do i name the stage hack files? 5. should the stage hack files be .pac files? 6. if i am trying to do this stuff mith brawl minus or plus do i need to put these hack files into the private folder inside of the brawl +/- private folder? 7. how do i get krazy stages like the ones from boss battles and stuff that i see on youtube (cuz they cant just be texture hack because some of those stages have extra platforms and stuff)

i would like it if someone answered or could help as much as possible cuz ive spent WAY too much time on this and im going crazy.
THANKS(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom