• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl finally coming to Rock'em Sock'em in Charlotte, NC

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
We've finally decided to run Brawl at our next Rock'em Sock'em tournament taking place on May 12 in Charlotte, North Carolina. We have some stiff competition so come out, play, and win!

I have the prereg page up so if you guys could please sign up for me so I can get a head count and know if I will run Smash or not.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PREPAY, IT'S ONLY FOR A HEAD COUNT!!
(Prepay option will be added later for those that would like that option)

Please let me know if you are going to bring a TV and a system with Smash in the comment box before you submit.

www.resetourney.com

Thanks guys!! Let's get the Smash scene running full force in Charlotte again!!

If your not playing Smash you can also preregister for all the other games too!

Here's a link to our Facebook page where we do most of our talking: http://www.facebook.com/groups/rockemsockem/

Here's a link to our next event: http://www.facebook.com/events/203134186464904/

Please come out and support our scene, we have some of the biggest tournaments in the South East!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This is on the same day as my college graduation. My attendance is dependent upon when the ceremonies end, and when Brawl starts. Honestly, a NC Brawl tourney sounds like a cool idea for a post-graduation celebration to me. :cool:

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
I'll try but it might be an uphill battle.

The one person I know who really wants to go is out of the country. :c

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
awesome, we'd be honored if you guys could make it. We open up at 11, start casuals around 12, and we say the tournaments start at 2 but they usually get held up until about 3 or 4.

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
Hey guys here is our site and if you'll scroll down and check the left side there is a bar for pre-registration. This is not a paid pre-reg so it's just to let us know if you guys are coming or not, I'd appreciate it if you guys could take about 5 minutes and just go ahead and mark that you will be coming for smash bros, i appreciate it :D http://www.resetourney.com/

Joopiterman

Smash Rookie
I'll be there running thangs

Hit me up if you need something trey bay bay

Oops brawl wtf why

Won't be there
Not just to Juno but to everyone. We WILL be running Melee and Brawl both, back-to-back, in the future. This is our trial run of smash and we are trying to keep it simple until we get the feel of it running properly. If all goes well expect to see Melee or even Project M at the next Rock'em Sock'em Tournament.

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
I'm already going to another tourney on the 12th! We should push it back or forward a week and I'll definitely be there. :p

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I hope this has more then 10 people for brawl

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I don't think the pre-reg is binding or anything like that. It's free, and it's mainly there just to give the TO an idea of how many people are interested, IIRC.

tilf

Smash Rookie
wait so what are the pizes for the tournament? that part is suspicously missing

Gryphy

Smash Cadet
Just Pre-reg'd for this, so Uncle, yours and Danny's ride home is confirmed. Do you guys want to leave on Saturday night or Sunday?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Usual pay out is like

But I think winner of this tournament gets named avatar and goes on a quest to stop the fire nation

Im unsure, read it on SRK

Top Bottom