• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Faq

Darkconda

Smash Cadet
Is there a way to add the auto-ledge snap back in? I'm using the premade SD pack for Brawl+.
Download the text on the site- open the file in codemanager- then turn off no autosweet spotting, export to a .gtc with the same name as Plus. thats all the info I shall give.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Some guys I know have been complaing about the low hitlag in B+, and I can't tell them why it's so low. What's the reason behind letting the hitlag be even lower than melee?

zxeon

Smash Lord
Some guys I know have been complaing about the low hitlag in B+, and I can't tell them why it's so low. What's the reason behind letting the hitlag be even lower than melee?
'Cause it's cooler that way. Ever since we got the code we stuck at 50% normal hitlag until recently when it was hiked up to 60%. A change I don't completely agree with.

I like the lightning fast hits that B+ has always had.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
'Cause it's cooler that way. Ever since we got the code we stuck at 50% normal hitlag until recently when it was hiked up to 60%. A change I don't completely agree with.

I like the lightning fast hits that B+ has always had.
Yeah I know, it's nice. But I have nothing to tell the guyscomplaining, and it's actually the swedish elite I'm trying to show this to, and I'm getting nothing but negative feedback >_>

PhyreTrukk

Smash Rookie
So.. I can do this with my mothers SD card from her camera...?

And I WON'T get banned for ''hacking''? Will I...:confused:

Is it really worth all this trouble to getting it set up?

That's all my questions. Thank you.

money113

Smash Cadet
So.. I can do this with my mothers SD card from her camera...?

And I WON'T get banned for ''hacking''? Will I...:confused:

Is it really worth all this trouble to getting it set up?

That's all my questions. Thank you.
A. Yes, as long as you have HB channel, and the ability to hook the SD card up.

B. Banned from where? Just don't play online "with anyone" and you'll be fine, as far as banning is concerned.

C. YESZ

thex9200

Smash Rookie
I got Pal and my friend got American brawl, when we are trying to play it desync right away, anyone know why that is? Is it couse u need to use the same ver of brawl?

thex9200

Smash Rookie
Are the gameplay slightly different between the versions? If the Physics turn out the same shouldn't it work..? Now I have no one to play with.. >.>

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
this stuff looks amazing, makes me want to get a wii again, mod it, and play B+

macjsus

Smash Rookie
So im just curious if this brawl plus thing will get hackers killed! (LOL just kiddy) seriously though I want to know the truth!

Is Brawl Plus legal?

Nintendo did shut down a few hacking sites, blocking a few Youtube vids with a copyright claim. So im just a little unsure!

PyroSpark

Smash Apprentice
Where can we contact the hackers?

I just really want to point out that, CF's knee is horrendously strong. They MUST tone down the hitbox and knockback. Or at least make jab cancel to grab, avoidable. I'm 100% sure I can get a successful petition if needed.

zxeon

Smash Lord
What makes you think balanced brawl doesn't use homebrew? Balanced Brawl is based off of brawl+ codes and uses the same loader.

By the way you can still install hombrew onto your Wii there is no firmware too current.

Top Bottom