• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Faq

.Marik

is a social misfit
I have a question.

I would like an experienced programmer or someone along those lines to explain the different methods of downloading Brawl+.

I understand a traditional manner of doing so is to download BannerBomb or Homebrew and boot it manually every time. SD Cards also work.

However, my mom smashed my Wii and the SD Card reader won't register, and I have no reasonable way of downloading programs such as BannerBomb, I don't even own a personal computer.

5ive, someone I play Brawl+ with at tournaments, said a USB stick could be used. I need to know the specifics.

I'm also not very good at all with extensive coding, sorry for my rambling.

Revven

FrankerZ
The HBC (if already installed) can read from Flash Drives (USB ones) and as long as you have the proper set up (like what you had for the SD Card) the HBC would pick up on it and read from the Flash Drive when there's no SD Card.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
can anyone give me a code or al ink to a code that wil lallow my CPS and css get threw the gecko os freeze boot up? Im a NTSC user thanks ive tried someoen elsecode and tried to make sure all of the files i have on my common5.pac were lz77 but yet they freeze please help

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I have a question that the FAQ page does not answer.

If I decide to not use the "Without Homebrew Channel" method, does it still support the use of texture hacks or no?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
There's absolutely no difference between the with-homebrew and the no-homebrew method (other than how it's loaded), so textures will work.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
There's absolutely no difference between the with-homebrew and the no-homebrew method (other than how it's loaded), so textures will work.
One last thing then.

Does the SD autoupdater work for Max OS X v.10.3.9 on a G4 Apple Computer?

Cause that is what I have on me here.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
One last thing then.

Does the SD autoupdater work for Max OS X v.10.3.9 on a G4 Apple Computer?

Cause that is what I have on me here.
It does, but it's more complicated on Mac/Linux than it is for Windows. You have to download http://brawlplus.net/dl.php?maclinux=1

In Terminal, change directory (cd) to where you currently are, then type "sudo php updater.php" and it should work.

If it's a bit too complicated, there's always the homebrew updater (B+ Updatifier) from Homebrew Browser which installs B+ to the SD card. But that requires homebrew, so...

Conti

Smash Ace
Sorry but I remember seeing it a while ago and cannot find it... is there a way to toggle out brawl+ and just normal hackd brawl [as in 2 codesets or something] without having to take out the sd card and do stuff to it... like from loading up brawl on the wii

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but I remember seeing it a while ago and cannot find it... is there a way to toggle out brawl+ and just normal hackd brawl [as in 2 codesets or something] without having to take out the sd card and do stuff to it... like from loading up brawl on the wii
Look into Riivolution.

hanunim

Smash Rookie
can someone help me. my wii isnt loading homebrew or gecko to my wii. wen i look at the sd card on the wii, nothing is shown

_Bankai_

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, the brawl+ official site seems to be down. Does anyone know where I can download the latest GCT along with the codelist for 7.0.2 and/or 7.0.3? Thanks!

Top Bottom