• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Faq

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
...dyna...it's probably just a bad texture...just remove it..

and you can't just rename it.pcs. you have to have the pcs file format of it.

futurepants

Smash Rookie
hey, me again!

Got it working, long story short ocarina was being ********.

Now I have a bigger problem./..

Wifi is completely broken.

If i try playing with ANYONE hosting or joining my wii freezes.

we both have the newest version 5.0 i believe.

but what is stranger is when I try to play without ocarina enabled (regular bawl) i can never find anyone...

I sit waiting for someone to join then the timer runs out (i duno why the timer works) and all of a sudden im sitting in the practice room with a sandbag for a hour...

Anyone know why i can't conect to anyone?

Or why plus freezes every time i connect to anyone?

dynablade1

Smash Cadet
oh noes >< umm after i put the pack on my SD card..well..now when ever i try loading Brawl +
a black screen with a bunch of white numbers come up.
everything else on the homebrew works..but not brawl +

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Use 1.9.1 or 1.9.2 or 1.9.3. NOT 1.9.2b

www.wiibrew.org

search around there.

EDIT:

http://www.modawii.com/node/73

press the download button there. It will give you a zip file. these contain stuff inside them.

Take that, and open it up, and take the Gecko OS folder that actually contains 3 things: meta.xml, an icon, and something else.

take THAT folder (not the folder containing the folder inside of it) and put it in your apps folder on the root of your sd card.

EDIT EDIT: Gecko191\Gecko191\HBC\Gecko191\

Go into the gecko os folder you see when you open it up, go into the Gecko191 folder inside of that, go into HBC, and take THIS Gecko191 folder that you see inside of HBC.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I couldn't find a real topic for this so I'm just going to post it here.

I made a Strap Loader specifically for the B+ tourney scene.

It explains Buffer and also advertizes the B+ website.

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zeq14wdijio/StrapEn.pac

Enjoy.
I'd like to mention that i edited the small typo in MenBoot02_En.png - 'preform' instead of 'perform'
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=db85197da86de62b0f83d91f6dff7c382671f03c78fb2642daada8390b259c5f

also, i see that this thread now has that glitched up final page :/

Gyros Kirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3247-1699
Switch FC
5691-0378-5993
Who characters are top tier now? Are fox, marth and meta knight still top tier? Im curious. =/

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is God tier, MK is at place 24 and Link follows Luigi...

Do you think people actually figured out this soon? And why does it matter?

Plu-e

Smash Cadet
Hey, this probably isn't the appropriate place to post this; I apologize.

All I want is to just get these new, crazy, PSA Brawl Characters.

But, I don't want to make them or anything, I just want to be able to use them.

I'm not entirely sure how all this downloading works, but if someone could direct me or just explain here, what to do to get these characters on my wii, I'd appreciate it.

*I'm aware not all the characters are in bug-free.
*Could also someone explain/direct me to a link or something explaining the dangers to my wii this may or may not inflict.

Uhm...please?....thanks? @_@

Markus Aralius

Smash Cadet
so i was bored after my final and started surfing the web, i some how came across an explaination as to what it is. i watched a few vids and was then convienced that i needed to get it...its ****en brilliant!

went out and baught an SD card, put it on, and boom ive got brawl+
easy to load, gameplay is fantastic...just what i wanted brawl to be in the first place.

i am the only person i know who has it so i'm hoping to get every one on board these next few weeks.

in terms of the Buffer/handicap:
what is every one setting theirs at? is there a standard tournament setting for this?

Frogles

Smash Ace
set it to whatever you feel comfortable with. i personally go with 1 or 2. just enough to aerial as quick as possible out of a jump.

Master KinRyu

Smash Rookie
How do you load it, and will it damage my wii or brawl disc in any way?

PS: I have an SD Card already, just dont know where to find it.

Jobes

Smash Apprentice
I'm confused.....
So are the textures already on or you have to put them on?
There are premade ones that you do not have to put on. Such as sonics, lucarios, falcos, olimar, and the pokémon. (Ninja Turtles Squirtle is SEXEH)

freetyme

Smash Cadet
Loving Brawl+-- and I'm not even that competitive of a player (quite bad actually). My favorite character is Kirby and he just feels "right" in Brawl+ 5.0.

I've read the FAQ and maybe I missed it but is there an official thread for Brawl+? I know MLG/ smashboards will never sticky a mod-based thread but I've been looking for them and the only one I can find reads "DISCONTINUED" in multi-colors near the top.

mario64fan1

Smash Rookie
Colors in Brawl+

In Brawl+, I know that the color changes are different (example: Sonic's black wristbands make him Shadow). Can you please post all the different color changes? :)

mdr

Smash Rookie
ok i'm not sure if i'm the only one who has this problem. but I have had Brawl+ for quite some time now and I've seen alot of glitches fixed. all of them in fact except that sonic can't sprint. i looked up the change list and it said nothing on that.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this (I'm using the brawl+ updatifier on homebrew so i doubt its a mistake on my part)

Andarel

Smash Apprentice
MDR, that's not a problem caused by Brawl+. If you're using the basic Brawl+ files, check if you have a FitSonicMotionEtc.pac file in private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/sonic/, and if so get rid of that.

mdr

Smash Rookie
I did thanks that was the problem. (it was a metal sonic FitSonicMotionEtc which never really worked anyways.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
How do I make my own snapshot? Like I'm using the snapshot loader for 6.0 B+ but I when I'm offline I want to use different codes to the current set, how do I go about doing that? And yes I'm using a HDD (USBLoader) to load B+.

Top Bottom