• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Pinging brawlcustommusic.com [168.144.87.111] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 168.144.87.111: bytes=32 time=349ms TTL=48
Reply from 168.144.87.111: bytes=32 time=339ms TTL=48
Reply from 168.144.87.111: bytes=32 time=245ms TTL=48
Reply from 168.144.87.111: bytes=32 time=294ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 168.144.87.111:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 245ms, Maximum = 349 ms, Average = 306 ms

Yay! Random stuff.

Also, it's still being really slow... and not working...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/brawlcustommusic.com

Well, it's now down, it's just... sometimes down... or maybe it's just so slow that it takes ages to load.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

As I've said, it's working fine at my end. Maybe there are still a few bugs or something. Let's just hope that there isn't any more trouble with the site before it's time to pay the bills.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's working for me, but... only just.

Also, the following updates have failed:
Soul Calibur V - Mischievous Whispers
Albion - Toronto
Soul Calibur V - Mischievous Whispers (again)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
A few seconds until an incomplete FLAC 'rip' of SM3DL is downloaded for me to make BRSTMs for... wait, now it's finished YAY!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Question, are we going to add another 312 more posts before spring comes around at the rate we're commenting? I almost want to go along with what you guys have said about letting me do the "over 9000" tradition for fun.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I've always been wondering this since we've first been uploading the logos. How exactly do they work on the site? I keep thinking that they'll appear on the song list of their respective games on BCM.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

If by "stupid" you mean "slow loading time," I think that we'll have to wait and see if it becomes a major problem with everyone before we jump to conclusions. Anyway, it's good to know that you're still working on BRSTMs even while the chaos is going on.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
The server exploded... Into waffles~!

No, but seriously, this is a problem on their end, not much we can do but wait it off (abd possibly hassle the **** out of them for reasons which will not help get anything working again at a faster speed).

Also, I'm only able to use my iPhone for the next few days, so every task is 99.99% harder for me to do, and I have a busy week due to work.

@Segtendo
Tomorrow I'll set up a logo FTP account while I get my **** together with the upload script and these job interviews.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo
Tomorrow I'll set up a logo FTP account while I get my **** together with the upload script and these job interviews.
That'll be awesome.

And good luck on the interviews. I signed up for a placed and they never called me back V:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I uploaded the Super Mario 3D Land BRSTMs. Also, I updated that one "Main Theme" BRSTM. It's a little quieter, but it's stereo. And to me, mono sounds crap.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
The server exploded... Into waffles~!

No, but seriously, this is a problem on their end, not much we can do but wait it off (abd possibly hassle the **** out of them for reasons which will not help get anything working again at a faster speed).

Also, I'm only able to use my iPhone for the next few days, so every task is 99.99% harder for me to do, and I have a busy week due to work.

@Segtendo
I hope the wait isn't long. I just hope that the site will still work once it's back up.

@soneek

Not helping.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well he has a point. Stop acting like the site is so freaking sacred.

So the site is down for a few days
"OMG! RUN! EVERYONE PREPARE FOR EVACUATION! THE CHAOS IS UNBELIEVABLE! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!"

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Hey, relax. I'm sure it won't last long. Besides, I almost wonder if the problem has been resolved already. IFW, let's just say that, as of now, I've been able to access the site.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Next game I'm putting up is Excitebike 64, one of my favorite N64 games.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Hey, relax. I'm sure it won't last long. Besides, I almost wonder if the problem has been resolved already. IFW, let's just say that, as of now, I've been able to access the site.
Jesus Christ, are you blind? As well as stupid?
YOU'RE the one that's like "OMG! CHAOS! HELP!"

Did you learn punctuation?
See these things here?
"

Do you know what those are?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ, are you blind? As well as stupid?
YOU'RE the one that's like "OMG! CHAOS! HELP!"

Did you learn punctuation?
See these things here?
"

Do you know what those are?
It's amazing what having a few brstms downloaded can do to help the wait. And last I checked, that was because I was unsure as to whether the site would return since the problem was out of Yui's control. And I know what those things are. They're quotations. Besides, either way, whatever's going on will be dealt with in due time.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
GAH! You still don't get it?
"OMG! RUN! EVERYONE PREPARE FOR EVACUATION! THE CHAOS IS UNBELIEVABLE! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!"

See those things that you call quotations?

Being the stupid **** you are, instead of reading the post properly you tell ME to relax? I'm the one that should be telling YOU to relax about the freaking site.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
And great, this hosting doesn't even allow you to add anymore FTP users...

I swear, I don't know how this site could have been hosted on this ****heap for this long without moosehunter getting pissed and quitting, then again, he DID quit for 2 years or so...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Yui Hirasawa

I don't see why I am able to see the site and you aren't. I almost wonder if the problem is something else, something I don't have that's affecting the others, but that's just my prediction.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Is there another way we could upload logos by ourselves without asking you to?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
And great, this hosting doesn't even allow you to add anymore FTP users...

I swear, I don't know how this site could have been hosted on this ****heap for this long without moosehunter getting pissed and quitting, then again, he DID quit for 2 years or so...
Er.. unless I'm mistaken, moosehunter moved to this host less than 2 months ago. Infact, he moved to it maybe 2 weeks or less before he left?

Also the site is, at this moment, working perfectly.. well except for the fact there's ANOTHER video that's failing.

For ****'s sake... why does it only SOMETIMES fail? Why does it only SOMETIMES "PHP Notice: Undefined offset: -1 in /var/www/classes/class.youtube.php on line 904"? Why is there only SOMETIMES an 'unidentified offset' with the value of '-1' in that class.youtube.php, on line 904?

Also, how comes I can view the site quite easily? Heck it's not even being slow for me. It's being pretty fast (i.e. normal).

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Nevertheless, I feel a little guilty for you guys who are having problems with the site. From what I've seen so far, I'm the only one not having problems.

As for what you've just asked, it's working fine for me as well.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What crappy game? (I can't view the site at the moment, since I finally managed to visit it on one of it's ****** modes)

Top Bottom