• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
So the streams for Soul Calibur V aren't playable atm. We need a decoder for this file type. I'll do what I can from the soundtrack later. I also got the PS3 background logo off the disc, and it's smexy. I'll upload it tomorrow.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Is it possible for a modministrator to alter the title name of a game section? I think the name Budokan: The Martial Spirit (PC) is a better title than Budokan: The Martial Spirit (DOS).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wow.

I come back to the BrawlBRSTMs page and Ttailss causes another **** storm.

After his spam, his account was closed :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I haz requests for Youtube!
No one else here is requesting D:

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/648
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/634
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/647
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/642

Earthworm Jim 1 and 2, minus SNES of EWJ2. I'm not sure about one of the tracks on EWJ2. I didn't request for HD or Special Edition cuz those sections weren't finished.
Is it possible for a modministrator to alter the title name of a game section? I think the name Budokan: The Martial Spirit (PC) is a better title than Budokan: The Martial Spirit (DOS).
Sure. I can do it.
While on the subject of that game, the "AdLib" versions sound like it's on a Sega Genesis, "PC Speaker" reminds me of Game Boy music, and "Tandy 1000" reminds me of Game Gear/Master System music.

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll upload a new logo pack later today. I need opinions on a Soul Calibur V logo though. Which one do you think would be best?

[collapse=Logo + BG]

[/collapse]

I can always change the position of the Soul Calibur V on the 2nd picture.

EDIT: Happy Birthday Linkshot!

soneek

Smash Ace
I don't think so.

I ended up recording the Soul Calibur bgm directly through the a
AV cable. Most of them came out too loud though, and I don't feel like recording 30 songs over. This game has amazing music though.

Edit: Nvm. Just tested them ingame and they sound fine.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

I see. Something tells me that it'll be done once we get a few more BRSTMs from the StarCraft series. Anyone else agree with my prediction?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
We just need Yui to make that upload logo thing possible.

And people on Youtube need to get this message through their thick skulls: "We can't upload a game if it doesn't have a logo." As long as they don't ***** like Ttailss did, we'll be fine.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You're referring to that guy who asked for F-Zero X ones right?

Also, am I missing something, or was BrawlBRSTMs ACTUALLY "banned" or "suspended" in this sense?:

It's just puzzling how people somehow think that it was suspended. I mean, "all videos being deleted" doesn't necessarily mean "I was banned" (or he was banned I should say), does it?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Was this picture when he took down his account for privacy reasons? If so, I think that was the reason it went down,..., for a while.

soneek

Smash Ace
We just need Yui to make that upload logo thing possible.

And people on Youtube need to get this message through their thick skulls: "We can't upload a game if it doesn't have a logo." As long as they don't ***** like Ttailss did, we'll be fine.
Yui said he'll upload logos later. Just PM him so he'll see your pack.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Was this picture when he took down his account for privacy reasons? If so, I think that was the reason it went down,..., for a while.
No, that's just a random picture I got from Google.
I was asking if anyone actually had something like that when they tried to access BrawlBRSTMs' YouTube channel? Because unless they did, why do people keep claiming that he was banned/suspended?

Oh and just one more thing... when someone has "closed their account" it does NOT mean "their account has been terminated".

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So I got myself a preliminary USF rip of Pocket Monsters Stadium, but as they're preliminary, they have no tags or timing. I could BRSTMify the USFs, but what would I name them?

soneek

Smash Ace
I guess you would have to play the game, or check gameplay on youtube.

I have the SCV soundtrack now, so I'll update the ones I recorded from my PS3. The only thing is that the ost versions are different than the ingame versions. I guess I can always upload the ingame ones later when the streams are decoded in good quality.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
No, that's just a random picture I got from Google.
I was asking if anyone actually had something like that when they tried to access BrawlBRSTMs' YouTube channel? Because unless they did, why do people keep claiming that he was banned/suspended?

Oh and just one more thing... when someone has "closed their account" it does NOT mean "their account has been terminated".
Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

soneek

Smash Ace
Just a reminder, we can be a little more active in the IRC channel. There's about 5 of us that are in there usually, and we talk about stuff related to the site, games, and random stuff. :p

Anyone else unable to access the site?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@TUK
Same for Pokemon Stadium 2. There's a USF set, but they're untagged :\
Just a reminder, we can be a little more active in the IRC channel. There's about 5 of us that are in there usually, and we talk about stuff related to the site, games, and random stuff. :p

Anyone else unable to access the site?
Site works fine for me.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Remember all those days ago when I said that the hosting would expire on Feb, 4th?
Well it's that time, and we have no money in the bcm paypal account.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
By no money, he means $25.98 (in US dollars).
We need about $15 at most (and that's just for one month).
Also, I thought it was February 14th. I'm just saying that since the last payment was due on January 14th, and we started on December 14th.

So, um... GIMME UR MONEY!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
If what's been told about the site needing more funds is true, then if I hurry, I might be able to get a few more BRSTMs downloaded before it goes down again. I hope that the funds are obtained soon. Good luck to all who can help out.

Okay, the site just went down. Let's get those funds in, please.

While we wait for the funds to come in, anyone up for BRSTMizing this youtube video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg&feature=related

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Learn to read Yui!
The trial expires on February 14th not today.
Therefore the funds aren't needed until 10 days.
The reason the site is down is because of the fact the ****ing site is ****. That's it. It's full of ****ing bugs everywhere. You can't ****ing update anything without a ****ing piece of **** message appearing "1/1.6500" or whatever. When you update something now, it just fails. It can't find a file in the update directory.... possibly because the ****ing site goes down before it finished uploading.

In short.

Alaric, log off these forums, and go out side. BCM is no more.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Please tell me that's a joke. I really don't want to go into another saga like we did before!!!!

Blast it, moosehunter, where are you?!!!!

Top Bottom