• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Arcade

Smash Ace
Woah Moosehunter. How'd you do so many? Were they already BRSTMs on the on their respective game discs and you just ripped them? Whatever the case, you rock.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Woah Moosehunter. How'd you do so many? Were they already BRSTMs on the on their respective game discs and you just ripped them? Whatever the case, you rock.
He's had them ripped for a while. He just uploaded them to his BRSTM site.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hey moosehunter, you posted the Metroid Prime 2: Echoes soundtrack TWICE! :laugh: might wanna fix that, make one of them Metroid Prime or something else...

Zealous98

Smash Cadet
Video Game Music

Dance Dance Revolution 8th Mix - Select By Zealous98 - DEMO

Final Fantasy II (Japan) - Battle Scene 2 - Hellion Sounds By Zealous98 - DEMO

Kirby Superstar - Battle With Metaknight By Zealous98 - DEMO
Kirby Superstar - Save Point By Zealous98 - DEMO

Megaman 8 - Get Weapon By Zealous98 - DEMO

Okami - A Great Spirit Lies in Wait By Zealous98 - DEMO

Romancing Saga - Magical Tank Battle - Hellion Sounds By Zealous98 - DEMO

Super Mario RPG - Beware the Forest's Mushrooms (SNES) By Zealous98 - DEMO

World of Goo - Are You Coming Home, Love Mom By Zealous98 - DEMO
World of Goo - Ode to the Bridge Builder By Zealous98 - DEMO

Ys III - Varestain Castle (Full) - Hellion Sounds By Zealous98 - DEMO
Ys III - Varestain Castle (No Intro) - Hellion Sounds By Zealous98 - DEMO
Ys III - Varestain Castle (Intro Only) - Hellion Sounds By Zealous98 - DEMO

Movie Music

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Up is Down By Zealous98 - DEMO
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Davy Jones (No Music Box) By Zealous98 - DEMO
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Dinner is Served By Zealous98 - DEMO
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Two Hornpipes (Custom Loop) By Zealous98 - DEMO

Anime Music

Mononoke Hime - Tatarigami By Zealous98 - DEMO

Noir - Canta Per Me By Zealous98 - DEMO
Noir - Salva Nos By Zealous98 - DEMO

Other Music

Blackout Crew - Put a Donk On It By Zealous98 - DEMO

Edd Kalehoff - Deja Vu By Zealous98 - DEMO

DeVotchKa - The Enemy Guns By Zealous98 - DEMO
DeVotchKa - Lunnaya Pogonka By Zealous98 - DEMO

DJ Tiësto - He's a Pirate (High Quality) By Zealous98 - DEMO

Gerhard Trede - Fox Boogie By Zealous98 - DEMO

Handel - Hallelujah By Zealous98 - DEMO

Juno Reactor - Biot Messiah By Zealous98 - DEMO
Juno Reactor feat. Gocoo - Teahouse By Zealous98 - DEMO

NOTE: The Forest Maze song I linked to is a fixed version that I made. From the official rip, I cut pieces from the second loop to patch parts in the first loop, so it does not have those annoying blip sounds.

Depster

Smash Champion
There are a few songs that don't work quite right. Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park freezes, Super Mario Bros. Z Back to Mad and Yoshi vs. Eminem turn into static, and K.K. Through the Fire and Flames is too quiet to hear ingame.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
There are a few songs that don't work quite right. Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park freezes, Super Mario Bros. Z Back to Mad and Yoshi vs. Eminem turn into static, and K.K. Through the Fire and Flames is too quiet to hear ingame.
Nobody's Listening was a request I did a long time ago, so the loop probably sucks too. Tell you what, get me a link, I'll make you a looped, non-crackly version, ok?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I can just redo all the KK Slider songs.

I must confess I was too lazy in the moment I made them....

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
There you go darksamus, and thanks!
Also, suppose you could redo the other three also?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw0htvRP2Rg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVyAcy-z2Dw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kfiyfgyak

If not, I guess I should post them in the request thread...
I'll let kyokoro_pamuyo take the KK Slider songs, I'll do Nobody's Listening for you, though...I'll post it here when I'm done.

Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening by darksamus77 - DEMO

Looped the whole thing, hope you don't mind, Depster...

Kiyobi

Smash Rookie
Heya, I've cooked up a few of BRSTMs that I'd like to share. I'm new to the whole Brawl modding scene so please bear with me if they're not so good DX
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial (Rock remix) - Ezel-Ash - By Kiyobi - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion - =NeutraL= - By Kiyobi - DEMO
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 - Entry Maxi 3 By Kiyobi - DEMO
Entry Maxi 3 was made for being a menu replacement, I think it'd be too repetitive for use in fights.
The World Ends With You - Transformation (OST version) By Kiyobi - DEMO

I've deleted these due to terrible volume levelling. Will upload new ones shortly.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Secret of Mana - COMPLETE looped Soundtrack By 2link121 - DEMO

next up is the Bomberman 64: The Second Attack OST~

The DEMO link does show a page with vids of the complete soundtrack btw.

Edit: looking at moosehunter's posts a couple pages earlier I guess I have to link all of the songs individually in this post. I'll be doing that later today, but I've discovered I may need to go over my songs one last time. Ignore/regard this post as just a future submission. Apologies for not making sure beforehand.

Kiyobi

Smash Rookie
Here's my updated, totally-won't-blow-out-your-speakers versions of my first four BRSTMs. Enjoy!
Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil - Luna Clock ~ Lunar Dial (Rock remix) - Ezel-Ash - By Kiyobi - DEMO
Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism - Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion - =NeutraL= - By Kiyobi - DEMO
The World Ends With You - Transformation (OST Version) By Kiyobi - DEMO
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 - Entry Maxi 3 By Kiyobi - DEMO
Note: Entry Maxi 3 is a song made specifically to be used in a menu, and the BRSTM has been looped as such.

Edit: Here's one more~
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Let's Brawl (SSBB Theme) - Tonindo - By Kiyobi - DEMO
This one might be better off as a menu theme as well.

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice

@masamunecyrus, it can be nice to leave an option to get the "high dynamic range" version of the brstm, especially for the songs that really take advantage of it, but as a default go for that which is "meant" for Brawl and has the more normalized audio (even if some quality is lost). If you do have two versions of the song (one of them high fidelity) I'll list both in the OP.

Also, people are requesting a version of formatting website which caters to remixed songs (which use the slightly different formatting). Any chance of getting this option? The website has worked fantastic otherwise! Another less important feature would be to easily add star ratings to your songs.
Sure, I have no problem updating that old thing. I'm gone all the time except on weekends this summer, though, so send me a PM with details on how I should revise the generator and I'd be happy to do it in the next week or two.

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
Secret of Mana - COMPLETE looped Soundtrack By 2link121 - DEMO

next up is the Bomberman 64: The Second Attack OST~
Dang, I was doing that! (If you count starting it a few months ago, losing inspiration, and stopping "doing" it).

Yeah, anyway, redo the Bomberman 64 2 songs I did that are in the OP, because I made them a long time ago, so they really suck (loop incorrectly and are too quiet).

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice
Well, I figured out why my normalization method would fail to work (the looping became broken) in random instances. The issue is that the brstm would be something bizarre, like 16378 Hz, and when Winamp exported it to a .wav file, it upsampled it instead of making a .wav of exactly 16378 Hz. It looks like I'm able to tweak some settings in Winamp to get it to export to .wav correctly, thus fixing my problem. I might also add that upsampling caused a significant loss in music quality in all cases.

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom