• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I just made BRSTMs of all the songs from the Year of Luigi soundtrack for Mario & Luigi Dream Team, because most of the songs on the site sound bad quality, particularly the older ones by blazingflare.

They also have different names.... the ones that are duplicates (but for the most part, potentially better quality are):

Adventure's End = Final Boss Theme
Dream Adventure!!! = Title Theme
This Moment Cannot be Careless = Boss Battle
Try Try Again! (Dream World) = Dream Battle
And obviously, SIZE DOES MATTER (which is technically a non-looping song, hence why I put custom and no loop), and the "Normal Battle" theme, which so far has no real title, that I know of.

Otherwise, Antasma Battle, and Dreamy Somnom Labyrinth are completely new (to the site)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, I heard that after you beat Dream Team, there's a sound test, so someone should rip from that.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, Segtendo, it appears you currently have 5367 BRSTMs, but I'm very close with 5205 BRSTMs. IT looks like your long standing record for most BRSTMs uploaded and approved may be broken soon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, I haven't upload BRSTMs in a bit. Mostly due to lack of what to make.

I want to fill in the rest of the DuckTales Remastered tracks. However, I heard the file that contains the music is broken up into a bunch of pieces, all in order.

EDIT: Actually, scratch they. They aren't all broken up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Cloudberry Kingdom soundtrack is pretty cool and I didn't see it on the site when I looked.

I did most of it myself, but I assume you guys can do it better.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So TUK. I'm wondering how we should have single copies of Dream Team's music.
I had the regular battle music first, but your's has the correct loop. The final boss music, same deal, but your's is higher quality. Same again with the giant Luigi battle music. Should I update my BRSTMs with your's, with credit to you?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I removed them. Soneek's only adding Brawl-exclusive songs. In other words, remixes. Any songs from Brawl that are the same as the original version aren't added.

Also, you have 5427 BRSTMs on the site. I have 5446. Therefore, for the first time ever, I have the most BRSTMs uploaded out of anyone.

U MAD BRO? :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I wanna get Castlevania Chronicles, which has four variants of each song and adds up to 86-ish songs, and the Ace Attorney 5 OST came out the other day, which has 69 songs (some of them I have done, thanks to people who ripped music from the flash demo). So yea. Those are my plans right now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Is there something wrong with BCM's IRC? Every single channel has only ONE user.

On most of them it's 'dolan', and on #social it's BCMAnnounce. Why is there literally NO ONE?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I uploaded the first disc of Ace Attorney 5's OST. Also updated the existing tracks with ones from the OST.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Agh. FINALLY. It's back. Damn DDoS hackers...

It can't be the BRSTM. BRSTM's don't freeze the game.
Well I've googled this problem and have tried the My music reset code and nothing seems to be helping. Is there a code u have to have on for certain brstms?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Is there a code u have to have on for certain brstms?

No. Brstms, as stated above, do not freeze the game or require any form of code, save the file patch code, to work. It's a problem on your end.
What slot are you replacing?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I've tried like 10 different songs to replace.

W16
N01
etc.

It must be something with the brstm or cause the wii can't handle the brstm. It's quality is really good compared to the other brstms I have.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
well then wth should I do?

Its cause of this BRSTM my game freezes. I don't want to pick a different one. I really love this song man :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Are you not listening?

It is NOT the BRSTM. So it's not "cause"* of this BRSTM.
*"because" is the word

There is no such THING as "The Wii can't handle the BRSTM".

It's NOT the BRSTM itself. It is either your game, or your SD card. The actual BRSTM itself, is fine. The only POSSIBLE thing, is that you didn't copy it properly. You probably corrupted it. Therefore, it's on YOUR end.

Also, Segtendo? I think your account got suspended.

http://www.youtube.com/hiddends

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Well I've downloaded 3 different times now and still get the same results. twice on 2 different computers. I really am trying to get this to work.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well I've downloaded 3 different times now and still get the same results. twice on 2 different computers. I really am trying to get this to work.
Are you completely sure it's the BRSTM? What happens when you do NOT add it?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Segtendo? Just do you know, I'm doing something to annoy a ******.

This is my plan.

From now on (well, as of a few days ago, actually), every single time a BRSTM under "Super Smash Bros Brawl" is added to the queue to be uploaded to YouTube, I will kill that conversion, and any queued, and if there are any videos already uploaded from 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl', I will immediately remove them.

If I see any more videos from that game, I will remove ALL the videos that are under Super Smash Bros Brawl (i.e. have that game's logo).

Do you think this sounds OK? If not, tell "that person" to STOP UPLOADING VIDEOS FROM BRAWL!

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/44

As you (or anyone with the ability to upload videos) will notice, soneek has actually disabled further uploading from this game. There's a very good reason for this.

Some stupid ******** ****** keeps adding songs from the game WHICH ARE COPIES OF OTHER MUSIC FROM OTHER GAMES! For example, I saw "Multiplayer (Metroid Prime 2)" being uploaded. It is ALREADY UPLOADED. Under a game called "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes".

The ONLY music that should be uploaded, from Brawl, are remixes, OR Melee music (as pretty much all music from Melee has been tweaked in Brawl, some quite noticeably).

Any "original" music (non-remixes), that are currently uploaded (such as from F-Zero X, or Wind Waker), are uploaded, because they are tied to the original games.

However, from now on, NO MORE Brawl music will appear on YouTube.

If ANY music from Brawl appears in the queue, or on BrawlBRSTMs3 after this post, I will make sure they get suspended, or banned permanently.

soneek

Smash Ace
Like I said TUK, learn to fix situations rather than ******** about them.

So, for song titles in Brawl, I've been able to import our song lists from the site.

Those titles reflect my Battlefied songs on my song list.

You'll find links for the MSBIN files at the bottom of your custom song list pages. I'll make the list builder nicer when I have the time.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Soneek. Do you know a way to remove a song from our song list?
Example: I have a song over Final Destination. I change it to that for my list. However, I want to remove it. I want it to have nothing in that spot.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Like I said TUK, learn to fix situations rather than *****ing about them.

So, for song titles in Brawl, I've been able to import our song lists from the site.

Those titles reflect my Battlefied songs on my song list.

You'll find links for the MSBIN files at the bottom of your custom song list pages. I'll make the list builder nicer when I have the time.

How exactly can I "fix" this problem if there's nothing to fix? The 'fix' is that whoever keeps adding the videos to the queue, should stop it. There's no fixing on MY part that I could do, except... make a new game called "Super Smash Bros. Brawl", merge this game with that, and boom, no logo.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Again. BRSTMs won't cause the freeze. It's something on your end, not the BRSTM.

Try redownloading it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also, delete the previous one and then paste the new one. Overwriting tends to have some weird effects.

soneek

Smash Ace
Soneek. Do you know a way to remove a song from our song list?
Example: I have a song over Final Destination. I change it to that for my list. However, I want to remove it. I want it to have nothing in that spot.

I'll add a remove button this week when I can. Also, before adding new stuff to YouTube, try to fill in the game data. (Developer, Publisher, Platform, Purchase Link, Album Purchase Link)
If it's a fan game, you can just use the website link, or a link to the patch file if it's a hack.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of YouTube videos...

Say goodbye to all Brawl videos (i.e. videos of music directly uploaded as Super Smash Bros Brawl)
I have removed ALL music videos, which is directly listed as Super Smash Bros Brawl, i.e. which use the Brawl logo.

You were warned. And you didn't listen.

Even though it's too late, I'll just spell it out!

STOP ****ING UPLOADING VIDEOS FROM BRAWL YOU GAY ASS ****ING ************!!!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If anyone has a problem with the fact I did what I did, then answer this question...

WHO KEPT ADDING VIDEOS FROM SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL, THAT WERE ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF SONGS?

THE IDEA WAS TO ONLY UPLOAD VIDEOS FROM THE GAME THAT WERE ACTUALLY EXCLUSIVELY (OR ORIGINALLY) REMIXED IN THE GAME... BUT BECAUSE YOU JUST DIDN'T LISTEN, AFTER SONEEK AND I TOLD YOU TO STOP, YOU'VE NOW PISSED A LOAD OF PEOPLE OFF WHO LIKED LISTENING TO BRAWL MUSIC!

NO! DON'T SAY IT'S MY FAULT FOR DELETING THE VIDEOS! I SAID I'D DO IT, AND I DID! SO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Top Bottom