• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have a LOT of files in the queue, currently uploading ... so expect the queue to get bigger and bigger :p

I did reject a LOAD of Sonic Advance 2 BRSTMs because they were pretty much already all on the site.

soneek

Smash Ace
I checked around 200 songs last night, but I might be recruiting one more mod for the site. I'll ask him tonight, and we'll see how via goes. I have to finish updating the site with the missing game pages, so that people aren't gonna be uploading stuff that's already there.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/25467

Who hates these? You know, unnecessarily long video game music?

The song suggests that you're going to be in that place for a long time. I've never played a single FF game, except Theathrythm, so I have no idea.... but is there even a chance that you'll ever hear the entire 8.5 minutes?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, if someone were to listen to that brstm while working on other stuff (like house cleaning or working on a project), that'd probably would be true.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I meant in the game itself. Unless you purposely stood still in wherever Castle Zvahl is... are you likely to be in the stage long enough to hear it?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Oh. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.

Well, firstly, when you go into the options menu and go to the sound/music level sub-options page, does the music play as if in-game? I know some games like that, such as Lego Star Wars 3, The Clone Wars, which does just that.

If the answer to that question is "yes", then it'll be more likely to happen.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um.... I don't have the game. And what the hell does the sound test or anything like that have to do with it? I said in the actual level, or area. I wish you'd read instead of posting ****.

In the actual Castle Zvahl area.... are you likely to hear the music in the game, IN THE AREA that plays the music?

Does anyone even understand my very odd language, called "English" here?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

In that case, I'll get back to you on that question once I've translated it into TUK language (a.k.a., to where you can understand what I'm talking about).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have no clue what you guys are talking about.
Anyways, still approving stuff :v

Sound Reaper

Smash Rookie
Hello again. I am currently having problems with uploading stuff because I can't get a verification email for my account. Is the Register script not fully functional yet or are there other complications?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Soneek and Segtendo

Can I assume that Segtendo is the other "MOD" soneek was talking about?

Also, soneek, will the link to the brstm be added to a song once it's back on the site? (I so want some of the pokepark 2, pokemon (anime), and sonic the hedgehog stuff, but I can't get access it!!!!!)

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I guess I'll wait a little before starting my uploads, there are way too many just-added ones and I still have to correct some :p

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but how do I change my password on brawlcustommusic.com? (not the forums)
I completely forgot I had registered with the site and got it reset to a randomly generated password.

Sound Reaper

Smash Rookie
Ok, disregard my last post, I created a temporary account named "7721".

I have uploaded "Final Bit Explosion" from PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe and will upload more once this one has been approved. I just need to know that I am going in the right direction with this ^_^.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1386

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
But he, clearly already did that. Unless you have to 'forget' your password to change it?

Although, somehow, I think only admins can change passwords, can't they?

soneek

Smash Ace
Ok, disregard my last post, I created a temporary account named "7721".

I have uploaded "Final Bit Explosion" from PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe and will upload more once this one has been approved. I just need to know that I am going in the right direction with this ^_^.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1386
What's the first username you tried signing up with? I can change 7221 to that. Btw you're activated on the forum now.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
But he, clearly already did that. Unless you have to 'forget' your password to change it?

Although, somehow, I think only admins can change passwords, can't they?
Yeah, I had already "forgotten" the password. That's how I got the randomly generated one. I don't see any options to change it to a password I desire.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So. You guys heard about TWEWY Solo Remix, right? You remember the teaser site with the music? I have BRSTMs for all the days. Where should I upload those?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/384

Got a question about these "remastered" songs. Where did they come from? They're not fan remixes, are they? Were they actually released like this somewhere?
If says TUK made the MIDIs.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah. They're all from VGMusic.com, and most of those MIDIs were sequenced by me between 2003 and 2006 IIRC, so they're pretty old...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea. I always wonder why no has made a 16-bit Sonic Triple Trouble hack yet...

Sound Reaper

Smash Rookie
You should be able to log in to the BRSTM site with SoundReaper now, and Sound Reaper on the forum.
Excellent. Now I will work on more of these this Saturday as I said before. I have many great ideas I want to implement.

After PixelJunk Monsters and some DW7, I think some music from Folklore is in order. ;D

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I wanted to upload the Ending Theme from Final Fantasy VI but it won't let me... simply because the file size is 63 MB, and the current limit I think is 50 MB.
The reason it's 63 MB is, if anyone's familiar with the FFVI OST, the Ending Theme is over 21 minutes long.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If you can get the samplerate to a slighty lower number (let's say 32000 for example), maybe the filesize will be smaller ?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
He asks the most random-*** questions. And he words his sentences weirdly sometimes...

Top Bottom