• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, I can't access the FTP since, I believe, the password has changed, due to the hacking of it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It was hacked and some important files got removed. Its files were backed-up and are currently being reuploading. An ETA is unknown right now.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Now, I think we need to do something about pinhead.

Saying he's starting to get annoying, is the understatement of all time. Emphasis on the 'starting'.

"I was gonna ask as a slight favor since you know the password to ThePinhhead3333 could you upload the music there this winter? Some of the music is from your site and I don't have time right now to back them up."

He's, to be frank (if he's a boy that is :p), it like a really annoying puppy, or some kind of "Mommy's boy". You know, like you get a bunch of kids playing with each other, then you get this one kid who "clings" to his "Mommy". I can imagine him at school.

I've ironed your shirt, Sir! I've removed the ink from the whiteboard, Sir! Here's your coffee, Sir! I finished all my homework, and I finished next weeks, a whole week earlier, just for you, Sir!

Well, in his case, it'll be more like:
J'ai repassé votre chemise, monsieur! J'ai effacé l'encre du tableau blanc, monsieur! Voici votre café, monsieur! J'ai terminé tous mes devoirs, et j'ai fini prochaines semaines, une semaine entière plus tôt, juste pour vous, monsieur!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh hai!

Blast my infernal occasionally-slow download speed.

Normal = 1.2 MB/sec (1280 kB/s)
Current = ~27 kB/sec
Percentage of normal speed = 2.1%

I'll listen to that BRSTM.

Meanwhile, what ever happened to FFXIV's rip?

soneek

Smash Ace
Glad to have you here bxaimc. That reminds me that we need to have a Composer and Arranger field for each song. Might save us in the future or something.

TUK, is everything on a desktop? Or laptop? There's gotta be someplace with crack speed internet that you can upload from. :/

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Glad to have you here bxaimc. That reminds me that we need to have a Composer and Arranger field for each song. Might save us in the future or something.

TUK, is everything on a desktop? Or laptop? There's gotta be someplace with crack speed internet that you can upload from. :/
Desktop.

And no, I'm not going to unplug my desktop, put my monitor, computer, keyboard, mouse, and stuff in a car, and drive to some place with crack speed internet :p

I should now mention that our ISP is doubling EVERYONE's internet speed over the next few months, starting from April 2012 (i.e. it's already started). In my area, it's currently scheduled to take place at a rather exaggeratedly wide estimated range of October 2012 - July 2013.

Now, if Nintendo done that with a game, there'd be a lot of complaining. "New Super Mario Bros U is confirmed for release between November 2012 and sometime in 2018"

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
TUK, maybe you should update your sig with the current status of the files you are uploading to the site.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Hello. I would first like to thank the folks at brawlcustommusic.com for keeping up the website repairs and youtube uploads. Thanks to the youtube videos, I can look forward to what I want to download when they're back online and keep track of the numbered file names that are in the video descriptions for easy searching in the music/brstm directory.

Secondly, I have to report on a little issue with one of your files. The file "12439.brstm" is supposed to be the Zelda: Skyward Sword E3 trailer theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc7J6T80KZg&feature=plcp), but when I try to open it in BrawlBox, it crashes the program. If it works in Brawl perfectly, that's fine, but I had to report this for anyone who may feel the need to preview their downloaded BRSTMs in BrawlBox before loading them into their Brawl.

Thanks again for this huge database of Brawl custom music. You are awesome. :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alright. I see what it is. However, it needs a security clearance, making sure it isn't getting "hijacked."

Tesh

Smash Hero
I downloaded the full Max Anarchy OST for free off of there, I kinda feel like I owe them...

But then again, I owe platinum games more and I didn't give them anything either...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, it would probably be easier to get the game's audio files and convert straight to BRSTM. I have the ISO, but I haven't extracted the music yet.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
If you have no activity for 30 days after you sign up, you have to sign up again.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, can one of you guys (with access to the channel) sort out that pest, that is pinhead?

He somehow wants us to "backup" SOMEthing, on his 'other' channel?

Go to TheNintenguy's profile, for what he actually said.

This whole "acting like BrawlBRSTMs2 is his own mother" and stuff is getting annoying. What's he going to want to do next? Iron our clothes?

The constant "i mak rispons plz apruv"
"herz my parsewerd kin u mak bakupz tu mai chanol?"

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
lol
Doesn't he understand that, to make a back-up, he has to make another channel? LMAO.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yes.

You just posted in this topic. That's what happened recently..... :p

Also, I had to remove the upload queue because some of the files (about 5 or so) didn't upload properly, and instead of setting it to reprocess and requeue, I accidentally removed them, so I had to remove the entire queue.

OH NOES! WE'RE DOOMED.

But.... I have the files in my PC, and all I do is drag them onto the Filezilla queue.

BUT what about the ones that were already uploaded? NOOOOOO!

But wait..... "Skip files that are already uploaded, applies to this queue only" :p

So..... there's nothing to worry about, I was just scaring you.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So I finally extracted Anarchy Reigns' music from the disc.
It gives a huge MadWorld vibe. That's good. I love MadWorld's soundtrack.

The songs are split between an intro and the main song. They also have lyricless versions (the songs are surround sound).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK, seriously, guys? Incase you have forgotten, there's a person on YouTube called BrawlBRSTMs2.

Perhaps those who actually have access, could you know, check it once in a few years?

I shouldn't be the only one having to cope with ... this:
pinhead2778 said:
Just a question..... if I was gonna upload those BRTSMS to your channel. Do I have to have your password to the site? Or something. To the site and channel?
And yeah I'm online a lot and was just asking. Its okay if you don't need any help. I see requesters every single freaking day!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Instead of complaining about him, do something about it. You're a big boy. You should be able to deal with it. Before you say anything, yes, we're tired of him too. Just don't come and complain to us about it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I just don't see why I should be the only person who even LOGS IN to the channel, at all.

Also,
Someone recently tried to sign in to your Google Account, brawlbrstms2@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 4:37:25 AM GMT
IP Address:
68.75.178.189 (ameritech.net)
If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately. Find out how at http://support.google.com/accounts?p=reset_pw

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google product or account.
Who was this?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I logged in last night, but didn't bother cuz I have to do that security thing.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh shoot.

Also, when soneek comes back:

You know the "BRSTM to YouTube V1"? Is it possible to make it so that the description displays the loop start and loop end in seconds, or if possible "mm:ss", for example:
Loop = 0:15 - 1:47 or Loop = 15 - 107?
or
Loop Start = 0:15
Loop End = 1:47 (or 107 seconds)?

soneek

Smash Ace
Oh shoot.

Also, when soneek comes back:

You know the "BRSTM to YouTube V1"? Is it possible to make it so that the description displays the loop start and loop end in seconds, or if possible "mm:ss", for example:
Loop = 0:15 - 1:47 or Loop = 15 - 107?
or
Loop Start = 0:15
Loop End = 1:47 (or 107 seconds)?
I think I know how to do it now, so I'll give it a shot when I have time this week.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
:p Yeah, I asked for 2 reasons.
1, because people might just be interested in when the loop is
2, people who don't know how to make BRSTMs, will at least know roughly where to "copy and paste" from in Audacity, for those who upload extensions, but manually, with movie maker and audacity :p

But mostly 1..... but then, curiosity killed the cat... luckily, I'm not a cat, though.

Well you never know, someone might go into a video and say "OMG I never realised this song was that long", and "OMG that has the longest intro before it loops", or something. :p

BTW, "minutes and seconds" if possible is preferred.

If someone sees "3:07" they'll think "3:07", otherwise, if they see 187, they'll be like "How long is 187 seconds?" or if it was 1:57, they'd know it's 1:57, but if it said 117 seconds, they'd think "1:17? It doesn't loop at 1:17"

Top Bottom