• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mind using
Code:
[collapse ] [/collapse ]
tags? The image is pretty big. Just put the image between the tags and remove the spaces in [collapse ] and [/collapse ]

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I'm not going to upload Halo 3's or the rest of Halo Reach's soundtrack that I've converted because most of Halo 3's and the rest of Reach's is multiple songs placed into one BRSTM. If you guys are ok with that, I'll upload the rest. If you want individuals, that'll take some time and those won't be up for a bit...your call, fellas. I'm uploading some more stuff now and then heading to bed, so would you mind PMing me your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
omg

Alaric making posts that are actually amusing?

You're getting better at this forum thing.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

TUK, if you can, can you take down the Metroid Prime Hunters videos whenever you can? The logo is absolute **** and I gotta fix it.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Supreme Dirt

You magnificent son of an itch-be, (chuckles). I wasn't expecting that kind of praise, but thanks for the comment. I could continue if you'd like.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm just a fan of random comics sometimes. Like, don't spam up the thread. But that last one was actually pretty amusing, at least to me. You've gotten a lot better since just whining all the time about BCM being down., at least imo.

You should start learning to loop stuff and contribute to BCM as well.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Supreme Dirt

The reason I put that one on my post was to go along with the joke. However, if you do want me to continue, I'd be glad to do so, but I'll first ask for what the others want to see and when to put them up. Thanks for the comment either way, but what does "imo" mean?

I'll get to it once I have both some files that I think no one is working on, and the time (I have a lot of work that I need to do).

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nononononono, you're reading me wrong. I'm just saying, that was actually well-timed. No real follow-up needed.

Also, ftr, you don't generally need to put credits if you're just linking an image on a forum. Just because I see you always do that. Not that it's bad, I'm just assuming you feel obligated.

Oh, imo is "in my opinion".

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Okay, who has some spare money, because the site's down.
I'd love to donate, but last time I checked, I have a whopping $2.77 on my card. Love to donate, but even all of that amount wouldn't cover anything, am I right?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The site is working for me.

The current money in the PayPal account is $14.17 (£9.21)

The last payment to the host was on January 27, 2012.

The current status on the payment that should be made, is "graced". Which means... "An allowance of time granted for a debtor during which he is free of at least part of his normal obligations towards the creditor."

Also, Seg? There are 3 videos in the 'remove videos' queue... guess what game they're from. >_>

But still.... GUYS DONATE YOUR ****ING MONEY! :D

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Supreme Dirt

I see. However, since I asked everyone about whether or not I should continue doing that, we'll let them be the judges of that.

Anyhow, the reason why I put credit to the original person was because,..., I don't want the be blamed for taking someone else's work.

Thanks for the clarification.

DarkAceZ

Smash Cadet
And so my IRC Client was trying to connect to it for about 5 hours now...

...Well, maybe not 5 hours.

soneek

Smash Ace
The Curse of Monkey Island stuff is a pain to loop. I'll do Monkey Island 1 since those loops are more obvious.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Beh, so the three or four songs I already did are now becoming moot?

EDIT: HOLY SCHMOWZOW, COMI has a LOT of songs.

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll try my luck at a few of the COMI songs. There's way too much...

Screw it. A lot of these aren't even loopable @__@

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'll get on it.

As for the Banjo games needing logos, I can get the ROMs and screen the titles.

As for the Donkey Kong games, I swear you have a post where you had a bunch of logos posted for certain games. Mind finding that post? It included Donkey Kong Country, IIRC.

And I swear you found a proper Super Mario RPG logo...
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeah, I was too lazy to download them but then.... I'm downloading them, and re-uploading them to you? They're already on the internet, so I don't need to, right? And it doesn't take long to get the logos on and rename them anyway, as you said.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeah, I was too lazy to download them but then.... I'm downloading them, and re-uploading them to you? They're already on the internet, so I don't need to, right? And it doesn't take long to get the logos on and rename them anyway, as you said.
They still need to be of the correct size of 1920x1080.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
They still need to be of the correct size of 1920x1080.
For the sake of it, here are the dimensions:

http://h8.abload.de/img/supermariorpgt0ra.png -- rename this to 41.png -- 5000 x 2258
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/027/8/2/donkey_kong_country_logo_ii_by_ggrock70-d386mli.png -- rename this to 100.png -- 5000 x 2576
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc2/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 62.png -- 1384 x 1113
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc3/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 103.png -- 1357 x 980
http://projectumbrella.net/files/logo.jpg -- rename this to 426.png -- 2100 x 1500

The vertical resolution has to be 1080, so technically, only the DKC3 is smaller. Keep in mind not all logos are 16:9 -- as long as EITHER the horizontal resolution is 1920 or higher, OR the vertical resolution is 1080 or higher, or both, it should be OK.

For the record, are you an alt of Yui? Because you seem like you own the place. You even seem to act as if I own the site. Because when ever something's going wrong, you're ALWAYS telling ME what to fix in the coding and stuff when as I've said before, I have NOTHING to do with whatsoever.

Also, the images do NOT have to be EXACTLY 1920 x 1080.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If anyone's finding the site slow, it might be because there are more songs in the queue than is allowed. What I think happens, is that if there are more than 1000 songs it keeps loading until all the songs that need to be added are then added.

EDIT: To heck with it, I'll wait until the queue's completely empty, because I'm planning on adding pretty much every song that has had a logo added today, right from that something about "What did I do to deserve this" something right up to whatever the last ones are. Which will likely take up more than 1000 alone.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
For the record, are you an alt of Yui? Because you seem like you own the place. You even seem to act as if I own the site. Because when ever something's going wrong, you're ALWAYS telling ME what to fix in the coding and stuff when as I've said before, I have NOTHING to do with whatsoever.

Also, the images do NOT have to be EXACTLY 1920 x 1080.
TUK, I'll say this here and I say this once. Stop being a ****, and stop acting like everything is just directed at you.

Top Bottom