• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
(imitating Treebeard) Don't be hasty.
(imitating M.Bison) Not until I see those Street Fighters pummelled in dust ! Whcih should be any moment now~ *sees Guile getting his butt handed to him* YES !! YES !! *epic music in background*

I wonder what BRSTM I should do next... Maybe finishing up the Hard Corps Uprising OST ?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

Uh, how does that relate to me telling TUK to be patient for moosehunter to return? Anyway, good luck deciding what to do next.

soneek

Smash Ace
I wonder what BRSTM I should do next... Maybe finishing up the Hard Corps Uprising OST ?
That would be epic. Plus, I have a logo for it. :)

Here are my logos. Soneek's Logos 4 BCM 1-17-12

Now to get Seg's, and I think Flame had one.

Edit: Those logos are 1080p, so my other ones can be replaced.

Edit 2: Flame, is this logo for Megaman 3, Magaman 3: Complete Works, and Magaman III (Gameboy)?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
@Flame Hyenard

Uh, how does that relate to me telling TUK to be patient for moosehunter to return? Anyway, good luck deciding what to do next.
Nothing, I thought it'd be funny if I referenced the SF cartoon in there :awesome:

@Soneek : I'll get to it either tommorrow or Thursday, since I'm about to go sleeping now. Good night ! :awesome:
About my logo, it's only Megaman 3 on NES. I guess you can throw Megaman 3 Complete Works in the mix, since it didn't have that many remixes. :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also here's a few logos.

Remember Yui. After you've downloaded them, when you upload them to the site, they MUST be uploaded as the exact name as is listed here.
http://h8.abload.de/img/supermariorpgt0ra.png -- rename this to 41.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/027/8/2/donkey_kong_country_logo_ii_by_ggrock70-d386mli.png -- rename this to 100.png
http://www.thetanooki.com/wp-content/gallery/wario-land-shake-it/080625shakeit3.jpg -- rename this to 160.png
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc2/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 62.png
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc3/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 103.png
http://projectumbrella.net/files/logo.jpg -- rename this to 426.png

Also, as you may know, there are some that have already been uploaded, which need to be renamed:
3ftHP.png -- rename this to 107.png
hzEuH.png -- rename this to 77.png
P6auT.png -- rename this to 249.png
rwKdu.png -- rename this to 56.png

Also, on the "About Me" page, just for those who are audiophiles and stuff, maybe you might want to mention that:
The MP3 files are all 44.1 kHz, and between 80 and 160 kbps VBR?

Also, since you mentioned how BRSTM is short for Binary Revolution Stream, why not mention that MP3 in it's absolute completely expanded form, is short for:
Moving Picture Experts Group Phase 1 or 2 Audio Layer III :D j/k

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Also here's a few logos.

Remember Yui. After you've downloaded them, when you upload them to the site, they MUST be uploaded as the exact name as is listed here.
http://h8.abload.de/img/supermariorpgt0ra.png -- rename this to 41.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/027/8/2/donkey_kong_country_logo_ii_by_ggrock70-d386mli.png -- rename this to 100.png
http://www.thetanooki.com/wp-content/gallery/wario-land-shake-it/080625shakeit3.jpg -- rename this to 160.png
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc2/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 62.png
http://www.dkvine.com/games/dkc3/logo_big.jpg -- rename this to 103.png
http://projectumbrella.net/files/logo.jpg -- rename this to 426.png

Also, as you may know, there are some that have already been uploaded, which need to be renamed:
3ftHP.png -- rename this to 107.png
hzEuH.png -- rename this to 77.png
P6auT.png -- rename this to 249.png
rwKdu.png -- rename this to 56.png

Also, on the "About Me" page, just for those who are audiophiles and stuff, maybe you might want to mention that:
The MP3 files are all 44.1 kHz, and between 80 and 160 kbps VBR?

Also, since you mentioned how BRSTM is short for Binary Revolution Stream, why not mention that MP3 in it's absolute completely expanded form, is short for:
Moving Picture Experts Group Phase 1 or 2 Audio Layer III :D j/k
Alright, I'll have that done in the morning, also, the about us page is very much WIP, I'm working on it still~!

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Also I was thinking,
Would it be worth the effort For me to add the ability for mods & admins to upload a picture with the ID renamed automatically to fit that of the game?
If so it would appear in the game page and the all song pages of that game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If it means backing up the site so that way, if it were to go down again, we'll still be able to access the files, YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!
I meant.... on Youtube :p
I meant should I upload every song from the game, or only ones that are arrangements? I asked because would it be pointless if there were essentially two copies of Car Select from F-Zero X, one from F-Zero X itself, and one from Brawl?

soneek

Smash Ace
I think the original songs should be uploaded from their respective games.

Finished Eternal Sonata (has a logo already on the site :D), but I left out Chopin's original songs. About halfway done with Star Ocean 4.

Also I was thinking,
Would it be worth the effort For me to add the ability for mods & admins to upload a picture with the ID renamed automatically to fit that of the game?
If so it would appear in the game page and the all song pages of that game.
Do you mean logos? Or just background images for the pages?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yui. Yes.

It'd also be cool for us to say if the logo already exists when we enter the page.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I meant.... on Youtube :p
I meant should I upload every song from the game, or only ones that are arrangements? I asked because would it be pointless if there were essentially two copies of Car Select from F-Zero X, one from F-Zero X itself, and one from Brawl?
Oh. Oops. :embarrass: I thought you were talking about the site. My bad. :ohwell:

soneek

Smash Ace
I have the rest of the Mario Power Tennis brstms from the New Play Control version. I just have to tag them.

Edit: Another process that keeps failing but won't stop. This time it has to do with converting the songs to mp3. Maybe if MozonDude deletes the original song, it'll just stop.

Edit 2: Maybe if either Yui or TUK can upload a random 1424.brstm here, the process will finish.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Speaking of youtube, if any of you have been to endless youtube (I can provide a link to it if you want me to), is setting the loop points on a BRSTM file similar to setting the loop points on endless youtube (but with a lot more accuracy)?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was going to ask here why my BRSTMs as well as Soneek's were still processing, but it looks like we found the answer :urg:

Never mind, it's fixed apparently.

soneek

Smash Ace
Speaking of youtube, if any of you have been to endless youtube (I can provide a link to it if you want me to), is setting the loop points on a BRSTM file similar to setting the loop points on endless youtube (but with a lot more accuracy)?
Brawlbox has it so that we could loop things pretty much the same way endless YouTube does. It's much more precise than endless YouTube, but I don't use it. Marking loop points in Wavs and dropping them through moose's converter is more convenient for me.

I was going to ask here why my BRSTMs as well as Soneek's were still processing, but it looks like we found the answer :urg:

Never mind, it's fixed apparently.
That was weird. Glad it finally failed though.

I've been thinking, that maybe we should have a list of what other games use BRSTM, besides Brawl.

soneek

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. Here are the games that I know of with them so far.

Bass Fishing Wii - World Tournament
Captain Rainbow
Carnival Games - Mini-Golf
Castlevania Judgment
Chicken Blaster
Contra ReBirth
Daikaijuu Battle - Ultra Coliseum DX - Ultra Senshi Daishuuketsu
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 4
Dance Dance Revolution II
Dance Dance Revolution Winx Club
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Disney Princess - Enchanted Journey
Donkey Kong Jet Race
Dragon Blade - Wrath of Fire
Dragon Quest Swords - The Masked Queen and The Tower of Mirrors
Dream Pinball 3D
Earth Seeker
Elebits
Endless Ocean
Endless Ocean 2 - Adventures of the Deep​
Eyeshield 21 - Field no Saikyou Senshi Tachi
Family Party - 30 Great Games Winter Fun
Fast Food Panic
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Fortune Street
Furu Furu Park
George of the Jungle and the Search for the Secret
Gradius ReBirth
GT Pro Series
GTI Club World - City Race
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Happy Dance Collection
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (files have no extension and their names are a bunch of letters and numbers. Need .brstm extensions to play)
M&M's Adventure
M&M's Beach Party
Major Dream - Major Wii Nagero! Gyroball
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Mario Party 9
Mario Sports Mix
MiniCopter - Adventure Flight
Muramasa - The Demon Blade
Namco Museum Remix
Naruto - Clash of Ninja Revolution
Naruto Shippuden - Clash of Ninja Revolution III
Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX2
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
North American Hunting Extravaganza
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
One Piece Unlimited Cruise 2 - Awakening of a Hero
Onechanbara - Bikini Zombie Slayers
Pac-Man Party
Petz - Dogz 2
Pokemon Battle Revolution
PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Pop'n Music
Radirgy Noah
Ready 2 Rumble - Revolution
Resident Evil - The Darkside Chronicles
Rygar - The Battle of Argus
Samba de Amigo
Samurai Warriors - Katana
Scrabble Interactive
Showtime Championship Boxing
Soul Eater Monotone Princess
Super Mario Stadium Family Baseball
Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Takt of Magic
Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up
The Dog Island
The Last Story
Trauma Center - New Blood
Trauma Center- Second Opinion
Valhalla Knights - Eldar Saga
Victorious Boxers - Challenge
Wario Land Shake It
We Love Golf!
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Music
Wii Play
Wii Play - Motion
Wii Sports
Wing Island
Yugioh 5D's Wheelie Breakers
Zangeki no Reginleiv
Zoo Hospital

I think there's a good amount of others.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Super Paper Mario kind of uses them, although they seem to be twice as fast when I played them...
Alternatively I've seen them with the 'brstmspm' extension, which I assume means "Binary Revolution Stream Super Paper Mario".

Also, I dare you to host something on megaupload.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's a shame, really.

It's official. The US is now the crappiest country with the crappiest law in existence.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Brawlbox has it so that we could loop things pretty much the same way endless YouTube does. It's much more precise than endless YouTube, but I don't use it. Marking loop points in Wavs and dropping them through moose's converter is more convenient for me.
Thanks. That makes me feel a little more comfortable about taking a BRSTMing session for making BRSTMs for the site (now that I know what it's like). Thanks again soneek.

By the way guys, the fight for the internet still continues, but with 35 senators at our side and only 6 more to win over, we're almost at the point that SOPA and PIPA will be defeated once and for all. Check my facebook wall to view an update on DeviantART a friend I have on the site has posted to help the cause, if you can. May the force be with us.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Who was it that asked for a Sonic Advance logo to be uploaded? In otherwords, who posted the logo here to be uploaded? You do realise that Sonic Advance 2 already had a logo uploaded, right?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've bought Final Fantasy IV DS yesterday. You know what that means ? It pretty much means I call dibs on that OST =p

soneek

Smash Ace
I've bought Final Fantasy IV DS yesterday. You know what that means ? It pretty much means I call dibs on that OST =p
Looking forward to it!

Also TUK? Would you mind adding some of the Eternal Sonata songs to the YouTube queue? Just these are fine.

A Flicker Which Divides Light And Darkness
Broken Balance
I Bet My Belief
Leap The Precipice
Scrap And Build Ourselves -From Revolution-
Your Truth Is My False

Linkshot

Smash Hero
So guys.

In a very Robotnik-ish situation, the day after the blackout, US Gov took down MegaUpload...whose servers were in Hong Kong.

Basically just to say "We don't need this bill passed to do damage. It just makes it easier."

MediaFire next?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Looking forward to it!

Also TUK? Would you mind adding some of the Eternal Sonata songs to the YouTube queue? Just these are fine.

A Flicker Which Divides Light And Darkness
Broken Balance
I Bet My Belief
Leap The Precipice
Scrap And Build Ourselves -From Revolution-
Your Truth Is My False
Done :D ...... etc

Top Bottom