• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Why did you extend it that many times? :V
*facepalm*

Seriously.... I'm .... what .... moosehunter? How many of your videos have been extended for 30 minutes? What's that? All of them? Oh yeah, that's right.

So, that answer your question? Incase you've forgotten, I'm doing moosehunters job of uploading videos to the site. They've always been 30 minutes ever since moose decided to make them that, so .... asking why I extended them that many times when it should be obvious, is a stupid question.

Wait, do you mean extended, or looped? They're looped that many times because moosehunter made all of them loop for 30 minutes... obviously.

Of course, the n00b never bothered to have a 'cancel' button... he's like "OMG I'm perfect, it'll never fail" -- of course, while he's here, I've added hundreds of videos, and almost as soon as he's left, it has to go wrong!

Also, yeah, Yui. You need to rename the logos with the same number as the game. 107 for Paper Mario, for example.

Also, WTF is this Seggy?

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/16716

Now I'm sure it was constantly processing for ages... therefore you have to re-upload it.

Also guess what happened when I deleted it:

Failed
Warning:
unlink(/var/www/music/brstm/16716.brstm) [function.unlink]:
No such file or directory in /var/www/classes/class.brstm.php on line 200

Warning:
unlink(/var/www/music/brstm/16716.mp3) [function.unlink]:
No such file or directory in /var/www/classes/class.brstm.php on line 201

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
While we're on the case of song removing/duplicates...
Remove this cuz I made this.

@TUK
It was supposed to be a cutscene song from Sonic Generations, but that piece of crap wasn't processing.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Not sure cuz I've never played the series.

And about you quoting my post. I meant to say "why is it looped that many times?"

I've never seen a song looped over 1000 times before.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh... because....wait...
This song will loop 1352 times with... basically an extra 11 seconds...
If it's 30 minutes, then the last loop will end at 29:49, right? That's basically 1789 seconds.
1789 / 1352 suggests that the loop is 1.32 seconds...

Start Loop Point: 387,072
End Loop Point: 429,056
Sampling Rate: 32000

Start Loop Point = 387,072 / 32,000 = 12.096 seconds
End Loop Point = 429,056/32,000 = 13.408 seconds
13.408 - 12.096 = 1.312 seconds

Which is pretty much what I said. There's essentially a 12 second intro and then a loop of just over a second, for 30 minutes... that makes sense, right?

But still, does anyone (Yui) know how to fix it?

Also, Seg? You do know that all of the videos on the channel are looped for 30 minutes, right?

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Oh... because....wait...
This song will loop 1352 times with... basically an extra 11 seconds...
If it's 30 minutes, then the last loop will end at 29:49, right? That's basically 1789 seconds.
1789 / 1352 suggests that the loop is 1.32 seconds...

Start Loop Point: 387,072
End Loop Point: 429,056
Sampling Rate: 32000

Start Loop Point = 387,072 / 32,000 = 12.096 seconds
End Loop Point = 429,056/32,000 = 13.408 seconds
13.408 - 12.096 = 1.312 seconds

Which is pretty much what I said. There's essentially a 12 second intro and then a loop of just over a second, for 30 minutes... that makes sense, right?

But still, does anyone (Yui) know how to fix it?

Also, Seg? You do know that all of the videos on the channel are looped for 30 minutes, right?
Yeah, I don't know about file handling too well.
I'll see if there's anything I can do though--

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
So this is happening with all songs or a specific one?
If it's a specific one, please link it.

Otherwise, nothing server side regarding uploading/converting has been touched and that error code alone isn't very useful for debugging purposes.

Also, the text is only visible for admin-level users, while I was without access level 1 I saw a blank page forever loading.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's related to the actual creation. If you look at the link I posted, you'd see it's something to do with the script that converts it to video and uploads to Youtube.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord

Yeah... this is the function that isn't completing it's part correctly, the failure occurs at line 904, hmm...
Apparently $exploded is an empty string.

It's supposed to split the file location or something. However, did you take into consideration that it might use slashes instead of backslashes?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Is it surprising? That's been constantly adding lines every few seconds or minutes for the last what, 30 hours or so? There's well over 1,000 pages worth of text there.

There must be a way of at LEAST simply stopping that task? Instead of just leaving it to keep going and going and going? Yui? Can you at least do that? Cancelling that task MAY allow the others to at least start. Or is this going to be one of those things where nothing can be done until moosehunter comes back? And then by the time he does come back, that page would have gotten so large that it would have taken about 99% of the total size of the entire site's files.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Is it surprising? That's been constantly adding lines every few seconds or minutes for the last what, 30 hours or so? There's well over 1,000 pages worth of text there.

There must be a way of at LEAST simply stopping that task? Instead of just leaving it to keep going and going and going? Yui? Can you at least do that? Cancelling that task MAY allow the others to at least start. Or is this going to be one of those things where nothing can be done until moosehunter comes back? And then by the time he does come back, that page would have gotten so large that it would have taken about 99% of the total size of the entire site's files.
Nah, That text you're seeing is just the script running and breaking into an infinite loop, that text is just rendered to the current client's window and is stored nowhere on the server.

I'm still having ISP issues and there's only so much I can do on my iPhone.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Get a PC :D

So there's no way of at least stopping the script on THAT song? In otherwords cancelling that specific video? So that the next one can start?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, let me get this straight.... moosehunter's youtube channel may as well say "bye guys, I'm going"?

Or are you going to at least do something to stop that ONE SPECIFIC SONG?

See this thing?
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/ytqueue.php

See the one that says "Running"? STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

See those ones that say "Queued"? Guess why?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Why am I always to blame for approving stuff? :glare:
Do you have proof it was me?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
As an Administrator, I can see the following:

Game: Ace Combat 5
Song Name: First Flight
BRSTM Creator: darksamus77
Length: 2:26
BRSTM Size: 7.04 MB
Downloads: 6
Date Added: August 20, 2011
Loop Type: Song Loops Normally
Start Loop Point: 0
End Loop Point: 6,452,957
Sampling Rate: 44100
Approved By: Segtendo

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I think we should hire one more person to approve/reject BRSTMs on BCM. I don't know if Yui can approve/reject BRSTMs, Seg and I are moderators and TUK is the new admin, which makes 3 or 4 persons to be able to do this task. What do you guys think about that ?

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
I nominate soneek to me a mod with us.
I agree, I had planned to mod him sooner but I forgot after I spilled tea all over my keyboard.

Anyway, he's a trustworthy and dedicated person, so he has now been promoted.

@TUK
I'm trying my very hardest to figure out how to kill process 1619, no luck yet though.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I was thinking of Soneek as well, though I was waiting for him to respond first to see if he agreed with the idea. ^^;

Top Bottom