• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Go ahead (if you can).
I don't think you can replace mine since you're a normal member on the site.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Except we don't necessarily want to do this. Sometimes, a song will need replaced because there's been a better source released (such as proper Mario Kart 7 rips), and the original uploader may not be around to update them himself, or care.
OK, how about it just warns you and then asks "Are you sure you want to upload it?" or something.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Once we get soundtrack for Sonic 4 Espisode 2, I think the following picture would be a good logo.

What do you guys think? Am I right, or am I psychic?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Actually, it is very likely that IS or WILL BE the official logo as of now, or at least very similar to it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
In case it isn't know yet by any here, the official Sonic Generations OST just came out yesterday. It includes all the remixed and original songs in the console version - stage themes, hub themes, rival themes, and boss themes - but they're more or less the same as the gamerips.

What IS different about this soundtrack is that it also includes clean versions of the 3DS version's songs as well, as opposed to songs that were recorded off of the 3DS audio speakers. This definitely helps with getting clean rips of the boss themes like the Biolizard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AnXcthJSXY&feature=player_embedded

So yeah, thought you might want to know or inform Moosehunter or whoever so cleaner 3DS Generations brstms can be provided. ^_^

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Uploading tracks from the MegaDriver album "MetalHog."
What IS different about this soundtrack is that it also includes clean versions of the 3DS version's songs as well, as opposed to songs that were recorded off of the 3DS audio speakers. This definitely helps with getting clean rips of the boss themes like the Biolizard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AnXcthJSXY&feature=player_embedded

So yeah, thought you might want to know or inform Moosehunter or whoever so cleaner 3DS Generations brstms can be provided. ^_^
I'm already on it.
It's gonna be tough to get loop points for Emerald Coast, cuz it plays like the SA1 album versions of the song, where it doesn't really loop, and Radical Highway (Modern), cuz I don't have a good loop point to work with.

EDIT: Just now, I found a good custom loop point for Radical Highway (Modern). It doesn't loop like the game does, but it sounds fine.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sometimes I feel like I'm moosehunter :p because I'm the one that's adding the songs to the queue and kind of taking charge of the YT account in that sense... on the other hand, Yui's moosehunter on the actual maintenance side of the site. Anyway, since I'm a fussy person, I'll try and get a FLAC rip, and make BRSTMs from the Blur... something or other whatever it's called soundtrack :p

Also, why can't I get a logo of Banjo-Tooie that's big enough? This is literally the biggest one I could find:
http://www.gamesaktuell.de/screenshots/original/2009/01/banjo_tooie_logo.jpg

Also, assett1 is remastering Donkey Kong Country (from the SPC rip :p) and hopes to have it out by the end of the week (i.e by tomorrow, if not during the weekend, hopefully :D). After this, I'm going to redo the BRSTMs from that game.
Also, Yui? Here's a logo for said game. Be warned, it's VERY big... so I'm only going to post the link, but for those who like numbers, the size of the image as 5000x2576.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/027/8/2/donkey_kong_country_logo_ii_by_ggrock70-d386mli.png

Also, what is deeplinking?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
"No deeplinking please!"

I created a loop point for Emerald Coast (Classic).

And that's a nice DKC logo o.o

Segatendo

Smash Rookie
The posting button on BrawlCustomMusic is broken, it just keeps adding "...ing" every time I press the button.

Fix coming soon?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
>Fortune Street
:awesome:
Can't wait for "Final Boss (Super Mario World)" to go up.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Don't forget my stuff, Yui.
"580" is MadWorld, but I have two versions of the logo. Black BG or white BG.
For MadWorld, it's up to you to decide which logo to use.

Also, http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/update/1407 through http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/update/1413 aren't processing :c

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

Take it from someone whom tried to download a lot of stuff from TUK's torrent. I know that it'll take a long time for one to upload everything from the site. Trust me. I wasn't finished with it, but it took me over a few weeks to get to 79%. In other words, any future back ups should be equipped with an estimated time to download all of the BRSTMs for the individual games.

@soneek

I'm glad somebody liked my comment. Thanks for appreciating it. :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo

Take it from someone whom tried to download a lot of stuff from TUK's torrent. I know that it'll take a long time for one to upload everything from the site. Trust me. I wasn't finished with it, but it took me over a few weeks to get to 79%. In other words, any future back ups should be equipped with an estimated time to download all of the BRSTMs for the individual games.
Jeez.
LET IT GO.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I hope you realise Alaric, that our back ups are automatic? Heck for all I know it could be be backing up now. We don't just start downloading every file individually. It's an automatic hourly thing, in my case, that backs up pretty much all BRSTMs, MP3s, flash files (for the players), comments, and other data.

Also, let it go, as Seg said.

Having said that, let what go? The "Waaah I didn't get to download all the files even though the original idea was to download them while the site was down, and now the site's up, blah blah waaah", perhaps?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I hope you realise Alaric, that our back ups are automatic? Heck for all I know it could be be backing up now. We don't just start downloading every file individually. It's an automatic hourly thing, in my case, that backs up pretty much all BRSTMs, MP3s, flash files (for the players), comments, and other data.

Also, let it go, as Seg said.

Having said that, let what go? The "Waaah I didn't get to download all the files even though the original idea was to download them while the site was down, and now the site's up, blah blah waaah", perhaps?
In truth, I wish I knew what the back ups were. And since the site doesn't allow you to download all of the songs from one game, I kinda have no choice but to do them one by one.

And I'm not going to put that behind me until I've gotten all of the BRSTMs I'm downloading done, although it's not by the torrent, which stinks like the nether. I think an explanation to the back ups would be nice for those who don't understand what they are.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It's virtually the same sort of update, so I guess it has been uploaded twice by error :laugh:
I would approve the first one then reject the other :)

Top Bottom