• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
ム-シウス ボン ハンター (Mūshiusu bon hantā), for future references...

TUK, let's approve the pending BRSTMs together ! I'll take care of the first half, you take the rest :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The backing up is going to take ages.
I restarted it about 5 minutes ago, and so far only 2 have backed up.
Why?
Well this:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to watch something on TV which started about 3 minutes ago :D. It's only 30 minutes, and I'll be back after that.

Also, I cancelled the backup until the download speed increases. It's so bad that it actually takes a few seconds just to load that image showing my download speed.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Speaking of download speed, are you having internet problems again? (IYW, there hasn't been any progress since I turned my computer on, and I really, really want to get the job done so I can be able to leave you guys alone about it later.)

soneek

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Speaking of download speed, are you having internet problems again? (IYW, there hasn't been any progress since I turned my computer on, and I really, really want to get the job done so I can be able to leave you guys alone about it later.)
Nobody is seeding anymore, so the torrent will never finish. Downloading directly from the site is your best bet now.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Okay, I have approved the BRSTMs I've limited myself too. Since TUK wasn't back in half a hour like he said, I decided to approve / disapprove the Valkyries BRSTMs as well. Now "débrouillez-vous", dinner is calling me.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Okay, I have approved the BRSTMs I've limited myself too. Since TUK wasn't back in half a hour like he said, I decided to approve / disapprove the Valkyries BRSTMs as well. Now "débrouillez-vous", dinner is calling me.
My sister wanted to show me something.

Now it's just soneek00's BRSTMs and yay.

Also, please, Alaric, stop living in a world of "I must complete this even though it's unnecessary". There's no point in waiting for the torrent to finish at a really slow speed, when you could just download them.

Also, what do you mean "Boo"? Are you trolling me?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There isn't. Just download them all individually, like everyone else?

Also, moosey? How often does the game list get updated? There's no Mario Kart 7.

I'm uploading an extended video of the final section Rainbow Road thingy that Seggy did.

soneek

Smash Ace
Chilllll...downloading from the site would be faster even if we were still seeding for the torrent.

And let's not call each other names here, talk down to anyone, etc. Defeats the whole purpose of a thread. We'll have to eventually get used to the recent "changes" here.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Some of the files didn't make it, and I don't want them to be wasted from downloading the entire thing. I was so hoping to finish downloading from the torrent to finish it off. Would you be upset if you had to start something that you've gotten more than 3/4 done after almost 2 weeks and then, because a vital part was deleted, had to start all over from scratch?

soneek

Smash Ace
I would, unless I was somehow compensated for what I lost.

The site has everything you wanted from the torrent and more. You're not a little kid, so stop acting like one, and go to the site. The torrent was a last resort kind of thing, and I'm glad TUK created it during the downtime, but we don't need it anymore now that the site is up.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

Well, for me, the compensated parts are the files that didn't make it to 100% playable without a problem, which is a large number of them.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@soneek

I know I can download them individually, but I don't want to go through all of them individually when I could just get them all at once. That ungrateful turtle-gator seriously owes me one big time, and it'll either be with the peers and seeds necessary to finish the download or that plus me owning him in a brawl match.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
ahgfdlj;gkajldnfgk;lnalkjdl;asj;khfg

Nobody owes you ANYTHING. AT ALL. The ungrateful one here is YOU.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alaric, jesus.
Download the damn BRSTMs. You don't need the damn torrent.

Also, does anyone besides TUK and moosehunter have access to upload to the Youtube page? I really want to.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

If the games whole list could be downloaded in one instant, I'd do so, but that isn't possible, so that option's out.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Flame Hyenard

No. I'm saying that I don't want to use up a lot of time downloading files, and possibly get my parents on my case for "not doing anything" when it would've been faster to get them all done in an instant. Besides, I feel like that should be an option for the site as well.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I thought you did, Seggy.

Also, no, soneek. I've asked at various pages, and no answer.
And I mean "no answer" as in no one bothered to reply at all.

Also Alaric, I'm just about had it with you.
I don't care about your autism. THROW YOUR ****ED UP SELF OFF A CLIFF YOU STUPID ****ING MOTHER****ING PIECE OF ****!

THE ****ING SITE IS ALREADY UP! STOP BEING SUCH A ****ING ****! DOWNLOAD THEM INDIVIDUALLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! AND FOR THE SECOND TIME, STOP LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYTHING HAS TO BE COMPLETELY 100%! YOU'VE GOT 3/4! NOW DOWNLOAD THE REST FROM THE ****ING SITE! ALL YOU'VE BEEN ****ING DOING HERE IS PESTERING US TO GET THE SITE OUT, SPAMMING, AND TROLLING. SEG! YOU'RE A MOD? I DEMAND YOU BAN THIS **** RIGHT NOW

Oh and Alaric?
STOP CALLING ME TURTLE-BAIT YOU GAY ****ING ******** **** FACED MOTHER****ING PRICK! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! WE ALL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THEM INDIVIDUALLY (THOSE WHO DIDN'T AGREE TO THE BACKUPS), SO WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE? OH WAIT YOU'RE "SPECIAL"!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I know it's up, I just didn't want to risk it going down in the day after and not be able to finish. Besides, that language of yours against me isn't very effective. If you want to change my mind,..., you'll have to beat me in a brawl match, best two out of three,..., right here and now.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Guys, KNOCK IT OFF.

Alaric, calm down about not being able to download the torrent. The site's up and that's all that matters. Just download the BRSTMs you want and stop annoying TUK.
Brawl matches aren't gonna solve anything.

TUK, you aren't really helping. Typing in giant caps lock and swearing is only making this worse. You're spamming up the thread more than Alaric does...

Cut the crap before I start handing out warnings. I'm tired of seeing all this damn spam in the thread. This thread is about BRSTMS, not SPAM or BRAWL MATCHES.

Seriously, I facepalmed.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'm working on approving stuff.

TUK, how would I be able to upload to Youtube from the site? I wanna learn o.o

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

If you wish to help, will you let me know when moosy's mediafire page has been updated to allow me to download the individual games so I don't have to worry about it?

@soneek

I'll think about it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, Alaric's using Autism as an excuse? I skip over his posts for the most part.

That is so much bull**** I could punch you. Not just punch you, but give you such a bad beatdown you'd be bedridden for months.

Why? I'm autistic and I function JUST FINE. Sure I've got the issues that come with it, but using something like that as a ****ing excuse is not only detestable, but should be a CRIME.

Oh no, I've got Autism, ADHD, PTSD, mild OCD, arthritis, and a multitiude of other things. Yet I work, I'm moving out in a month or two, sure I failed high school but it's not anything wrong with me that caused it.

tl;dr you are a terrible person and should be ashamed Alaric.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Supreme, sure he's annoying, but backlashing at him ain't helping.

Also, what did I just say? CUT. THE. CRAP.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Supreme Dirt

You should be ashamed as well for stating such hateful stuff. Feel lucky that Segtendo gave you a heads up warning about that.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Man. I wish I was a mod of this section so I can delete all the crap that goes on in this thread.

soneek

Smash Ace
Sooo I'm pretty hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3D, though it won't be out for a while. That soundtrack is gonna be pretty epic.

Top Bottom