• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

How am I supposed to know that without him confirming it?!!

@moosehunter

Also, I was 69% done with what I was downloading. Can't it go back online for the last part of it, please? I don't want to leave the files that haven't been 100% downloaded left hanging.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I'm bad at picking up sarcasm and jokes and stuff, and even I got that.

Seriously, somebody was really right when he warned me somebody fails at picking up sarcasm.

Also, seriously, if you can't say something without posting a crapton of smileys, don't post at all.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alaric, why would anyone want to piss off a bunch of people?
People on Youtube really want the site back so they can hear extended music ._.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

First of all, I don't pick up on sarcasm that easily, which makes it hard for me to determine what is a joke and what is serious talk. Thus, what turtle-bait said sounded like it he was serious there to me.

Also, let's try not to curse, please?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Just got a PM from moosey.... and he's going to hopefully try something. If that doesn't work... we're screwed... (possibly?)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

:glare: Asperger syndrome,..., :glare: really? :glare: Wow. That's just sad. At least it'll determine whether or not the torrent is turned on again (earlier than later), right?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
TUK, if you have Asperger's, I'm sorry.

You guys are too funny, I should pay more attention to this :laugh:

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

I was expecting a better reason behind the reason for the site not returning. Also, I know that moosy-woosy turned off the torrent, but if the site doesn't return, there will be a reason to turn it on again.

@darksamus77

I never thought of it that way.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
-_-

Alaric: BCM is not a god-given right.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: Either 1) Youtube, since you apparently just want to listen, or 2) loop your own. ****ing. music.

*****ing here is not going to magically make the ****ing site reappear. you're just wasting time that could be better spent on other pursuits.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
@Supreme Dirt

One problem,........., I don't know how to, or have had training with, looping music.
Well then you're in luck! There's a stickied thread in the tutorials subforum that you honestly shouldn't have managed to overlook!

It takes a bit of practice, but you do it enough and eventually you'll reach the point where you can loop most songs nicely within a few minutes.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I didn't even need training. At first, I used to just convert to BRSTM, as E to S loops, before I even knew about BCM. Back then, I used that BCSM-GUI thingy. I then saw something about the loop start and loop end. It displayed large numbers so I pretty much knew it was samples and not "seconds" or something.

Basically I instantly knew what to do. Open it in Audacity, set the units to samples, find the loop points, and then copy the sample numbers at the start and end of the loop. It took me ... a second to know how to loop.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I did loop my BRSTMs when I started making them, but I didn't know about the 14336 rule, so when I listened to them in-game, they sounded weird.

Oh. I started off on Androu1's tool from Stack Smash. I still have it, but it's hidden from view cuz I don't use it.

soneek

Smash Ace
It was a while until I figured out the 14336 rule, back when I was using BCSM-GUI. It would give the warning that the loop start wasn't divisible by 14336, and I decided to try it when I couldn't get something to loop right.

Then it worked perfectly! Made me wanna loop more stuff lol.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Anyone up for grabs on whether we can do what was shown in the link I provided in post #7116 before BCM returns?

Are my posts being ignored or something?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Good news everyone.
Here's the new server:
http://168.144.87.111/

Now we just wait for the site to be back up XD

So, it seems we're on our way. If I'm not mistaken, expect BCM to be back up within.... oh I dunno, would "minutes" be too soon? If not, by tomorrow, definitely... I hope?
Unless ... server =/= host?

Top Bottom