• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Kyo just liked my post on the page on FB.

She must be near-bye...
Yes, I am :)

I added the description, already corrected.
If someone feels like it needs to be changed, tell it and we'll revise it ;)

In the moment BCM gets on again, it will be announced in the page.

Finally, I was thinking of adding links to guides of how-to-make brstm's, but I'll save that idea for later.
And a profile picture would be great...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Even then, could you let moosy-woosy know that I'd like to have the torrent up long enough for me to finish my download? (I don't want to have to go through the trouble of downloading which files haven't finished 100% from the site if it'll go down again. Besides, I'm almost 70% done with what I've selected and would like to finish it.)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Kyo, once the site's good to go, you should print-screen the game list as the profile picture. I can't really think of a good profile picture for the site.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What is your thought of a profile page for a site that hosts video game music?
I'm not entirely sure.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Me neither.... I spent 1½hours yesterday looking for a nice one, with no good results...

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@kyokoro_pamuyo

Ah. I see. I can understand that much, since there are a lot of picture on DeviantART. However, since I have a profile on it, I can point you guys out to some of my DeviantART friends who'd be willing to do some fan pictures for it, if you guys would like.

Out of curiosity, which color do you think would suit me?

Black
Dark Red
Red
Magenta
Pink
Sienna
Dark Orange
Sandy Orange
Orange
Wheat
Dark Olive Green
Olive
Yellow Green
Yellow
Lemon Chiffon
Dark Green
Green
Sea Green
Lime
Pale Green
Dark Slate Blue
Teal
Medium Turguoise
Cyan
Pale Turguoise
Navy
Blue
Royal Blue
Deep Sky Blue
Light Blue
Indigo
Slate Gray
Purple
Dark Orchid
Plum
Dark Slate Gray
Dim Gray
Gray
Silver
White

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, I'm Ijah.
You may or may not have heard of me, but I'm a web designer and formerly a BRSTM contributor before the site went down, I've already applied for the position as the new manager since I think I could do well with it (as in maintain, add new features, create more skins, etc).
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself here in the meantime while the site is being resurrected. :3

Nice to meet you all :D

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I don't know if anti-sonic people, which I'm not one of, would like that one, but it's a nice idea for the sonic brstm lists though. Maybe we should have something like this for the other game series, you know?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo

I don't know if anti-sonic people, which I'm not one of, would like that one, but it's a nice idea for the sonic brstm lists though. Maybe we should have something like this for the other game series, you know?
Or I could just remove Sonic.
Hi guys, I'm Ijah.
You may or may not have heard of me, but I'm a web designer and formerly a BRSTM contributor before the site went down, I've already applied for the position as the new manager since I think I could do well with it (as in maintain, add new features, create more skins, etc).
Anyway, I just thought I'd introduce myself here in the meantime while the site is being resurrected. :3

O:
Dude. Hello. I know you'll do an awesome job.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Out of curiosity, which color do you think would suit me?
Experiment, and stick to the one you like the most.

Something that went through my head.
I REALLY loved it (where's the like button when you need it?), however, Alaric might be right and some people might not like Sonic...
I'll wait in case someone else wants to contribute, but if no one comes with one, I'll definetly using this. ;)

Hi guys, I'm Ijah.

Hi there and good luck with this big project! ;)

soneek

Smash Ace
Hi guys, I'm Ijah.

Nice to meet you Ijah! Glad to have you here!

Something that went through my head.
That's sick. Yeah one without Sonic would probably be best though, to avoid Sonic haters.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Hi guys, I'm Ijah.

So you are the mysterious new admin ? Welcome to die and good luck with managing BCM ! :)

@Seg : Nice logo ! I agree with Alaric's idea about doing specific logos for specific games. I don't know how we would manage to do so, but I'm sure it would be nice ! :awesome:

@Kyo : Do you know when the next PAL version of Balanced Brawl will be released ? I've tried to make it function, but to not avail :(

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the welcomes~!

Game category specific logos are possible and could work, or perhaps a randomized series of logos would be better?

(If I do get source access, I will get user profile pages in as well as signature images like what brawlvault has)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can I ask you guys a question?
Does Brawl need to "turn" the torrent on? Isn't it my torrent? Alaric keeps asking moosey to turn the torrent on. But I've got it on as well... it's from my files on my PC, so moose doesn't need to turn it on or off...
Heck, by "turn it off", I think moose meant that he stopped his seeding? Not that he stopped the whole torrent. If I'm still seeding, you can still download them, right? Just not as fast.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Randomized logos would be nice.
I'll go get a Sonic-less one right now.

soneek

Smash Ace
Yeah as long you have it open, it should still seed.

Alaric, why not just wait till tomorrow? If you're only at 70% after all this time, most of the songs might already be re-uploaded by the time it finishes.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
@Kyo : Do you know when the next PAL version of Balanced Brawl will be released ? I've tried to make it function, but to not avail :(
You can always go to the BBrawl thread and ask it away, but it's been a while since AA and Thinkaman responded any question.

Randomized logos would be nice.
I'll go get a Sonic-less one right now.
Randomized logos is a great idea actually.

And the fb page could work with the generic one until we get more people, then changing it once in a while.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah as long you have it open, it should still seed.

Alaric, why not just wait till tomorrow? If you're only at 70% after all this time, most of the songs might already be re-uploaded by the time it finishes.
I'll only be seeding for the next 2 hours or so. And then after that, there'll be no seeding for at least 14 hours.

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Well, I tried my hand at a basic and original design, not sure if it captures the brawl feel though.

Perhaps where the brawl logo is could have a random character's icon?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I wasn't saying it's bad, I was only saying that some people might not like it. However, for playlists of sonic games, the picture would be good for those.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, I tried my hand at a basic and original design, not sure if it captures the brawl feel though.

I really like that o.o
Maybe place an image of a character's head inside the Smash logo to represent the franchise?
EX: Mario's head for Mario series, Sonic's head for Sonic's series, Cloud's head for Final Fantasy, Pikachu for Pokemon, etc.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Ijah, that design is amazing as well.... you're making it hard for me to decide :c

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
I really like that o.o
Maybe place an image of a character's head inside the Smash logo to represent the franchise?
EX: Mario's head for Mario series, Sonic's head for Sonic's series, Cloud's head for Final Fantasy, Pikachu for Pokemon, etc.
Yeah, I think that would look okay o:

soneek

Smash Ace

That one is sick too...and yeah we could always add custom icons related to the games/shows we do music for.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Oh, that's what it was. Thanks for clarifying that for me. (I have a hart time understanding stuff like that without explanations.)

soneek

Smash Ace
Some ideas for a couple of series that are on the site/will be on the site.

Soul Eater

Dragon Ball

That 4-Star Ball isn't too great, but I had trouble finding a good one.

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm getting more excited for the site to be up. I'll be uploading everything in moderation this time though. I have way too much to submit all at once.

Top Bottom