• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Non-looping BRSTMs are easy to approve, since you don't have to worry about the loop points. Usually if there are any short jingles, I'll just click approve straigh away.

soneek

Smash Ace
Gonna call myself out and say the quality should be good too, unlike those Kingdom Hearts songs and Ys songs that I attempted to remaster...lol most of them do sound horrendous in-game.

All I'm doing now is increasing the volume on quiet songs. No extra editing anymore since that whole phase.

:phone:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Damn.
That next Sonic Generations demo is of Modern Sonic's Green Hill.
No new music, I bet. Worth a look still.

Covarr

Smash Cadet
Based on the sheer number of assets outside of green hill that were found hacking the first demo, I wouldn't be surprised if they left other music in when making this demo, whether as a result of laziness or carelessness.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
:facepalm: The purpose of approving songs isn't just to make sure they loop properly.
Yeah, I know. Quality and stuff. But if it's by Flame Hyenard of Segtendo, or even you, do I really need to check? It's not like you're going to deliberately upload something awful just to catch me out, is it? :urg:

I'm sad without BCM :(

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, don't trust Moosehunter on that one : he already mindgamed me into thinking BCM was down (when he was actually doing some behind-the-scenes stuff), he might very well do this to you :laugh:

The song from the level "Going Postal" in Duke Nukem 3D is pretty good ! O_O

@Linkshot : Those songs might interest you !

soneek

Smash Ace
I haven't played these games yet, but do "Tales of Graces" and "Tales of Graces F" have the same music? Or does ToG F have extra tracks in it that weren't in the original?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
AFAIK, Tales of Graces F is an "enhanced port" for the PS3, the F stands for "future", and therefore, possibly does have extra music in it.
I also know that Europe will get the game some time in 2012.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So, the Sonic Generations demo has a few new pieces of music.
I'll get those converted ASAP. :awesome:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday, TUK ! Joyeux Anniversaire ! :awesome:

@Linkshot : it doesn't sound bad, but I feel it's a little bit silent though.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Happy Birthday, TUK ! Joyeux Anniversaire ! :awesome:

@Linkshot : it doesn't sound bad, but I feel it's a little bit silent though.
I've always wondered... should you say "Joyeux Anniversaire", or "Bon Anniversaire"?
The first means Happy Birthday, and the second means Happy Birthday <__<.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I got the music files from the PS3 demo of Sonic Generations converted to BRSTM.

My god, DAT MEDLEY!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I call dibs on ... the Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 Soundtrack that was released yesterday... well the second disk, at least.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have a problem !
I'm trying to remake the song "Battle! Team Galactic Commander", but the second loop sounds louder than the first one... Like for the SPC plugin, is there any sort of configuration to do ? :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Is the third loop the same volume as the second? You might have to do it that way.
That is, if the song loops from 0:05 to 1:26 for example, you could loop from 1:26 to 2:47.

soneek

Smash Ace
Got stuff from the Tales series on my to-do list. Probably gonna get all of Xillia done this weekend.

:phone:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Soneek, you may have misunderstood my question (then again I wasn't very clear either) :

Is there any format file for Sega Saturn's music that only Winamp can read ? (like the GSF format to read GBA's musics, SPC format for SNES's musics, etc...)

Top Bottom