• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

soneek

Smash Ace
Soneek, you may have misunderstood my question (then again I wasn't very clear either) :

Is there any format file for Sega Saturn's music that only Winamp can read ? (like the GSF format to read GBA's musics, SPC format for SNES's musics, etc...)
Ohhh, and yeah there's SSF. The files there aren't all SSF format, though the other formats might be supported by vgmstream. I'm not sure, since I haven't looked through any of those before.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
After watching the crapload of new Mario Kart 7 footage, I've become even more wanting of the 3DS equivalent of the Portable Sound Format (that is the "xSF" thing, e.g. GSF, NSF, USF, 2SF, etc -- I wonder what it'll be -- 3SF?).

Erkal

Smash Rookie
Pendulum - Hold Your Color by darksamus77 - DEMO

That isn't hyper-linked to download. It only has the demo. Please fix it.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'll start finishing up some stuff in the meantime, to get it out of the way. Flame, do you still want to take care of the rest of Hard Corps Uprising?

:phone:
I was offline for a week, so it's no wonder I haven't seen that question before O_O

As of now, I've done the following for Hard Corps Uprising :
- Stage 1
- Stage 7 - Boss Rival
- Ending
- Menu
- Opening
You can make a few of them if you want, just keep me informed of what you've done for that OST :)

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll look forward to 3SF. And here's the final battle theme for Xillia. It's one of the few battle themes that doesn't sound like it came straight out of Mario Tennis or Golden Sun.

I was offline for a week, so it's no wonder I haven't seen that question before O_O

As of now, I've done the following for Hard Corps Uprising :

You can make a few of them if you want, just keep me informed of what you've done for that OST :)
These are the ones I added to BCM:
Stage 6 - Capital Railway
Stage 7 - Capital Tower Building
Stage 7 - " " " Chase
Stage 8 - Battleship
Stage 8 Final Boss

The Stage 7 Chase theme and the Rival theme sounded the same, so I'm not sure if there are any difference between them. I probably won't bother doing any more of it since I'm too lazy to look for good loop points. XD It's all yours. I'm sticking to streamed formats for now.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If Stage 7 - Boss Chase and Boss Rival are listed as seperate songs, that means there are minor differences.

The OST I have lists the stages without the specific location of where they play (for example, "Stage 6 - Capital Railway" is listed for me as simply "Stage 6"). I might look up the complete name of those songs on Youtube.

soneek

Smash Ace
If Stage 7 - Boss Chase and Boss Rival are listed as seperate songs, that means there are minor differences.

The OST I have lists the stages without the specific location of where they play (for example, "Stage 6 - Capital Railway" is listed for me as simply "Stage 6"). I might look up the complete name of those songs on Youtube.
Yeah that makes sense. The version I had was a rip from FFShrine, and it had filenames like "Stage06_Active," Stage07_Boss," etc. I got the names of the stages from Youtube.

This channel.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I totally forgot about that link. lol

EDIT:
Found loop points for all loops in "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" minus one song.
I could probably finish it up tomorrow.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Moose, how long will it be until you've moved BCM to a new host? Basically, how long should we expect BCM to be up in?

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Moose, how long will it be until you've moved BCM to a new host? Basically, how long should we expect BCM to be up in?
It's not going to be moved to a new host before it's back up. I don't have the money required to get the resources that we need (Mostly HDD space), so I was planning to see if I get ads up on the site to get a bit of cash so that we could afford a new host.

tl;dr This stuff costs money.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So, yea...
I found that last loop point, so PW:AA is complete.
I should get my butt into doing the rest of the Ace Attorney series' music.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Look a few posts above, your answer is in there =P

I've done a few Breath of Fire BRSTMs. Gotta love the "Challenge" song :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's not going to be moved to a new host before it's back up. I don't have the money required to get the resources that we need (Mostly HDD space), so I was planning to see if I get ads up on the site to get a bit of cash so that we could afford a new host.

tl;dr This stuff costs money.
So... when should we at least expect to see the site running at all?

sorry Im out of the loop, but when/is brawlcustommusic going back up?
Hehe "out of the loop"?
Get it? Loop? BRSTMs?

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
After playing through Ocarina of Time, with its absolutely stellar soundtrack...has no one honestly BRSTM'd the original soundtrack of the best Zelda game? I know several songs are in Brawl, but some other songs are excellent too, such as the Escape from Ganon's Castle song...if no one has done this yet, I'm so calling dibs. That'll be a side project of mine, as is looping the entire soundtrack to the original Paper Mario and the Halo games.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
There are a bunch of Ocarina of Time BRSTMs on the site.
I don't think it's finished though.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
There are a bunch of Ocarina of Time BRSTMs on the site.
I don't think it's finished though.
I shall finish it, then. Paper Mario also had some songs done, but that one was incomplete as well...guess I'll check that out whenever BCM is back up (no rush, moose)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I did a load from the apparently awkwardly slower USF rip. But Moose said I should use the OST, since the USFs are slower. The only trouble is, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to do the entire OST, since a lot of the tracks fade out LONG before even the first loop ends, thus, there's NO WAY whatsoever of looping it, hence why I used the USFs.

soneek

Smash Ace
I did a load from the apparently awkwardly slower USF rip. But Moose said I should use the OST, since the USFs are slower. The only trouble is, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to do the entire OST, since a lot of the tracks fade out LONG before even the first loop ends, thus, there's NO WAY whatsoever of looping it, hence why I used the USFs.
I haven't tried it out yet, but does SubDrag's sound tool give better quality than USFs? Or does it only export the loop points?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'm back to my trip to Paris where I went in a convention named "Paris Games Week" ! I could try a lot of good games like Kirby's Adventures Wii, Super Mario 3D Land and Super Pokémon Rumble ! :awesome:

Most importantly though, guess what I bought for roughly 34,81 $.
I'll let you all guess about it ! :laugh:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
If any one wants to, they can do Return to Dreamland.
I don't feel like doing that anymore.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Firstly, I just did a few BRSTMs of the Masa's demo versions of the Sonic 1 soundtrack:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw7f525awkedk

These are my first BRSTMs I've actually made since October 1st (24 days ago :O)

I haven't tried it out yet, but does SubDrag's sound tool give better quality than USFs? Or does it only export the loop points?

SubDrag's soundtool? I don't know -- as I'm replying to this, I just sent a reply on the topic at HCS. At the same time I'm also going to see for myself.
I'm not even sure how to actually use the thing other than ripping "sounds". What exactly is the looping part?

soneek

Smash Ace
SubDrag's soundtool? I don't know -- as I'm replying to this, I just sent a reply on the topic at HCS. At the same time I'm also going to see for myself.
I'm not even sure how to actually use the thing other than ripping "sounds". What exactly is the looping part?
I just checked the topic and lol yeah, I'm a member there. I just don't post too much in the forum. He was saying something about getting loop points and viewing them in Wavosaur. I tried it out with Mario Tennis before, but I didn't know how to get the loop points. I figured you might've tried it since you were in the thread.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Standardtoaster, how did you put that Youtube thingie in your signature ?

Btw, anyone who tried to guess what I've bought... I'll give a clue : it's a soundtrack from a RPG. That's all I'll say =p

soneek

Smash Ace
Looks like the songs just need tagging then.
@Flame: Does it have something to do with a sword? That's skyward? Lol

Top Bottom