• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The only problem I had is that the out_disk.dll was missing, but thanks to dlldump.com, I could get it and place it in the plugin folder. miniGSF, HERE I COOOOOOOOOME !!!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I would do the Pokemon Stadium 2 one, if the enfoncer rip actually had anything. There's literally NOTHING in the rip. Well there's lots of miniUSF files, but nothing on them. Just a load of blank audio.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I did some Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green BRSTMs since Flame suggested me to do some.
Is it okay if I report a stolen BRSTM?

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/7792

That one. Rose Bush, from Prinny 2. That qwerty guy stole the BRSTM I made a while back and uploaded it as his own. It's an exact copy, he didn't modify it in any way. :mad:

(EDIT: And another one.

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/8260

Exact copy of the one I uploaded, which is even on the second post in this topic, and is also in my first post here on the forums, for cripes' sake!)
If I could, I would delete them. Sadly, only moosehunter can since it's his site.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I did some Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green BRSTMs since Flame suggested me to do some.

If I could, I would delete them. Sadly, only moosehunter can since it's his site.
Or at least change them so I'm given the proper credit instead.

This is similar to the reason why I started submitting my sprite rips to Sprite Database as well (instead of them being only on The Spriters Resource), because I had a few of them stolen and attempted to be submitted there in the past...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

This is similar to the reason why I started submitting my sprite rips to Sprite Database as well (instead of them being only on The Spriters Resource), because I had a few of them stolen and attempted to be submitted there in the past...
Added "Made by RandomTBush." to both of them.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I should upload the stuff I have on my Mediafire to Moosehunter's site.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I guess I'll make it so that mods can delete songs too. I was a little paranoid back when I decided to do that, but I trust you three. Even if something were to happen, I've got multiple backups.

Currently there isn't any way to use the frontend of the website to change the creator of a song, I've always just manually edited the database. I guess I could do that too.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Not again? 3 days, no posts? I don't care how many times you've said it... it still does not make sense how literally no one has anything to post in this topic? I mean it's not like every single living human on this planet has absolutely NO BRSTMs?
Before "why don't you post" is said to me, I'm one person. I can understand if "A PERSON" can't post, but I can't understand why EVERYONE has not posted for THREE DAYS Surely at least ONE person must have at least ONE word to mention regarding BRSTMs. Like "I've made some BRSTMs"? Or something?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Not again? 3 days, no posts? I don't care how many times you've said it... it still does not make sense how literally no one has anything to post in this topic? I mean it's not like every single living human on this planet has absolutely NO BRSTMs?
Before "why don't you post" is said to me, I'm one person. I can understand if "A PERSON" can't post, but I can't understand why EVERYONE has not posted for THREE DAYS Surely at least ONE person must have at least ONE word to mention regarding BRSTMs. Like "I've made some BRSTMs"? Or something?
You always make it sound like a big deal... >_>
Also, I uploaded some MadWorld stuff.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It kind of is. In the sense that (at the risk of repeating myself) it's a big deal that no one (how do I emphasize the 'no one'?) has a single little alphanumeric character to type, in some 70 rather long hours. Again, repeating myself, I can understand it if say, a specific member had nothing to post, such as myself, or you, or FlameHyenard, but I really don't understand how... no one <-- big emphasis on that has anything to say whatsoever. It's like if there was a single person not playing Brawl online or something, I could understand. But this is like if absolutely on one on the planet is on Brawl at all. Or that every single person is NOT on Brawl (same thing, just looking at it differently)

On the subject of BRSTMs, just a question.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/6260

Shouldn't it say "Normal"? Does the song loop continously in the game? If so, choose Normal. You should only choose E to S if it doesn't normally loop, but you have it "custom" looped from start to finish. If it normally loops from start to end, it's still a normal loop.

EDIT: Wait, is SRB2 a custom game?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
On the subject of BRSTMs, just a question.
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/6260

Shouldn't it say "Normal"? Does the song loop continously in the game? If so, choose Normal. You should only choose E to S if it doesn't normally loop, but you have it "custom" looped from start to finish. If it normally loops from start to end, it's still a normal loop.

EDIT: Wait, is SRB2 a custom game?
Alright, I can change it to normal.

And yes, SRB2 is a fan game, one of the biggest Sonic fan games out there.

www.srb2.org

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It's also very bad in terms of camera and controlling for me. For example, the camera is permanently behind you, but at a distance (a small one, that is), so when you turn, for a second you go off the screen and the camera then takes a second or so to catch up with you.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Lol, in Greenflower 1, you can thok-spam with Sonic to get a time under 20 seconds. I've done it before.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero GP Legend - Big Blue By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Big Blue Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Car Selection By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Car Selection 2 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Car Settings By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Character Theme A By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Character Theme B By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Course Introduction By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Crash By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Credits By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Cup Finished By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Finish!! By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Fire Field By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Illusion By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Illusion by U-GEN By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Illusion Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Lightning By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Lightning Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Main Menu By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Mist Flow By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Mist Flow Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Mute City By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Mute City Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Port Town By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Port Town Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Ranking By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Ranking 2 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Red Canyon By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Red Canyon (Platinum Cup) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Sadness By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Sand Ocean By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Sand Ocean Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Silence By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Silence (Platinum Cup) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Silence Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Start the Machines! By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - Unused song By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - What!! By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - What!! #2 By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - White Land By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - White Land (Platinum Cup) By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
F-Zero GP Legend - White Land Remix By Flame Hyenard - DEMO
What I found best as a wallpaper. It can also work for the F-Zero Falcon Densetsu Anime BRSTMs.

Marth_7

Smash Cadet
is ther a specific code in which to enable music hacks?
AND BTW how to i check the version of my file replacment code?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's a 1024x768 pixels wallpaper, I don't want to deform the forum :laugh:
He means that when you click the link, it doesn't show a picture. It says to visit the site.

is ther a specific code in which to enable music hacks?
AND BTW how to i check the version of my file replacment code?
The latest and most stable is File Patch 3.5.1. It only works with US or Japanese versions of the game. PAL has no File Patch 3.5.1.
To check, see if your game can play music. If not, that you need to upgrade to 3.5.1. It should be on the first post of this thread.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
He means that when you click the link, it doesn't show a picture. It says to visit the site.
Problem solved :awesome:

Also, I don't know if the user "Sonicmario6464" on BCM is also on Smashboards, but in any case he/she apparently hasn't read the message I've put on his/her userpage. If you (Sonicmario6464) are indeed on Smashboards and read this, please visit your userpage to see a link of a tutorial about properly looping songs. Also, this page will show you why many of your BRSTMs were rejected on BCM.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Also, I don't know if the user "Sonicmario6464" on BCM is also on Smashboards, but in any case he/she apparently hasn't read the message I've put on his/her userpage. If you (Sonicmario6464) are indeed on Smashboards and read this, please visit your userpage to see a link of a tutorial about properly looping songs. Also, this page will show you why many of your BRSTMs were rejected on BCM.
TBH, I don't like his loops that much...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I merged the Mario Bros. game into Super Mario Advance, since the only BRSTM for the game wasn't even for Mario Bros, specifically, it was from the version that's in all the Super Mario Advance games.

Top Bottom