• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedot1

Smash Rookie
I liked Lucario before the furry fanservice kicked in, now I hate him. (Or atleast I want to hate him...)

The images I've seen of him, man... :(

Dime

Smash Journeyman
Bowser.
I mean come on! What does a larger lizard want with a pretty petite blonde like Peach anyway? She is way out of his league.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Dont hate the character, hate the player!
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Nah, I'm kidding, I love SSBB.
And hah at the guy hating the whole roster, an obvious sony fanboy. I know, like he said, Snake sometimes seems a bit out of place in the game, but Sephiroth? Are you ****ting me?

Ferith

Smash Cadet
I don't hate any characters, but some annoy me.

Marth: I don't hate him as much as I hate his Smash fanbase. By his Smash fanbase I mean Smash players who love him and have NEVER TOUCHED A FE GAME. It angers me about how they go on about how great he is and how much they love the character when they know NOTHING about him. Argh. He's a good 1 v 1 match though, gives my Ike a challenge.

Ike: I use him all the time, but he can be made almost unusable by some of the quicker characters unless you know exactly what you're doing. He's hard to use because all of his moves take FOREVER that you have to strategically plan even the simplest of hits. And yet, that's not even what angers me. He wasn't a very slow character in his game, and his Ragnell had long range attacks (which would have been a much better B than Eruption). Where did Eruption even come from? It's simply an attempt to replace Roy, because Roy got cut mid-developement. Why can't I go pew pew with mah swordeh? Children are crying due to lack of pew pew now.

Link: My god I have yet to find a good Link player. In fact, I have yet to see anyone make Link even usable. He has bad knockback, he's slow, and his projectiles aren't very good either.

Toon Link: Very little is varied from Link, aside from speed and jumping ability. He's a great character, but the clone is oozing out of him. 'Sides, I wanted Mia or Sothe D=

Space Animals: Their names. FOX? REALLY? FALCO? OHMAGOD. WOLF? LIKE GASP. I'm sure their mothers loved them. They must have been creative GENIUSES in their youth, writing stories about FROG AND TOAD. In fact, the story was called FROG AND TOAD and the main charactes were FROG AND TOAD. My god I loved that book as a kid. Yet, it's not even the fact that original names are unfindable- Slippy the Toad, Peppy the Hare, etc., it's just that the company SUCKS WITH MAIN CHARACTER NAMES.

Olimar: No idea, I just don't like him

Ivysaur: Best Pokemon ever. Too bad Sakurai killed him. With a rusty spoon.

Black Knight/Mia/Sothe/Micaiah/Ranulf/Volug/Hector/Guy/Raven/Soren/Karel/Heath/Jill: For not even making it in the game. You all broke my heart ;.;

Diddy Kong: Get off my face

Sonic: His homing attack is as good as it was in Sonic Adventure. Hello Mr. Pit! LIVE AND LEARRRRRN

Pit: I don't like his robes.

Capt. Falcon: Why does F-Zero only get one rep? FE gets two? Metroid gets two? Yet Pokemon gets seven, Zelda gets five, and Super Mario Bros gets six? Blasphemy. Also, your pink man nipples unnerve me.

Zero Suit Samus: Use your whip like, ten times more and maybe we can start talking. Also, I hate having to go reselect Samus every time I want to use you. Sorry babe, it's ovah D=

Triple D: Sakurai did his voice. No more needs to be said.

Luigi: Why so scared? WHY? WHY? IS IT NINTY AGAIN? EVER SINCE THAT GAME LUIGI, EVER SINCE THAT GAME. WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO?

Peach: Veggies

Mario: F.L.U.D.D

Ganondorf: Take out your sword and FIGHT ME

Metaknight: Uair! Uair! Uair! Uair!

Roy: For being cut mid-developement and thus lowering the number of FE reps respectively.

Wario: His nose is so.... ew

Snake: Grenade happy

G&W: He never lets you down. Literally. Little two dimensional critter keeps using his UAIR >.<

Bowser: For not being as strong as Ike. Also for not having his thunder and gravity defying powers from Galaxy

Squirtle: For not evolving into Wartortle

Charizard: For not having its shiny (black) version as an alternate costume

Pokemon Trainer: For not having Poke Trainer Blue as a rival character

R.O.B: PRIORITY.EXE

Megaman/X/Zero/Axl/Zero's second body/Bass/Roll/ZX (in all four of its incarnations)/Sigma/.NET: Not making it into the game. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LEAVE ME? FIRST FE AND NOW YOU MEAGMAN? *Wrists*

Samus: Why is your lahzor smaller mommy?

I assure you I love every Smash Bros Character very much =P

Yukichu

Smash Apprentice
I don't like Pit, Meta Knight, regular Samus, and Sonic. There's no one I really outright hate, but, uh, yeah, there's a few stinkers.

Mani

Smash Cadet
Completely agree on hating ZSS. Not so much the way the character plays in the game but the *IDEA* of her just pisses me off.

Which brings me to Ike, Marth, and equally Roy. I hate them all. Smash is a fighting game with quirky characters and animated moves, these characters are just way too "real" imo, they don't fit with the theme of the game. (As an aside, I REALLY like what they did with Toon Link)

Sonic, for the exact opposite reason I hate ZSS. Sonic is just terribly, terribly, terribly boring to actually play as.

OH, RIDLEY. It's bad enough he's not a playable character (ESP with **** like gliding added in) but they put him in as a boss just to taunt us. I'd rather like him as a playable charcter, but in his current incarnation it feels more like Nintendo is just spitting in my face instead.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
I hate sonic ...cuz he had WAY too much Hype and hes pretty much ****ty....don't flame me sonic users O.O

LightningKimba

Smash Cadet
wasn't mewtwo the 151?
Nope. He's the 150th.

And, the only character I hate in SSBB is probably Lucario. Why, since I both use him a lot and have him as my main-main? Well, first off, I hate how he looks. He's a blue jackal, and in his shiny form, he's infriging copyrights to Dragon Ball. Second thing is that I'm annoyed how anyone could think he's cool. The only reason why I use him is because he fights similar to Ryu or Goku, which are a few people I'm good at using.

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
My growing hate for Pit grows even more. On the one hand, he's a cool character. On the other hand, having to sit through 30 seconds of dodging arrows and that very annoying UP B recovery irritates me. But it's nothing a little plasma wire and B air from zero suit samus can't fix.

6footninja

Smash Ace
You're not gonna be able to fairly desipher one character. People have preferance. But, as for mine, I hate Gannon. Seriously, major ner***e.

0MFG

Smash Rookie
I dont like: Mr. Game and Watch i never liked him, I don't like Jigglypuff cause shes pointless, and i don't like Gannondorf in this game, hes just not the same anymore =(

Ganon in Melee > Gannon in Brawl

HE HAS A SWORD AND STILL DOESNT USE IT!!!
COME ON!!!

MIKE!

Smash Rookie
I think that nintendo knows their sh*t by now when it comes to making games. I don't think theres an unbalanced character. GANON should for sure have a sword to finally make him his own char seperate of the cpt. I could main as Ganon if he had a sword.

I agree with anyone who feels like shooting themselves if they have to hear another PK attack or PIKA!!!! Also wario kind of just makes me want to **** and die cause hes gross.

I think it makes sense that mario, zelda, and pokemon have so many reps because unless you have been in a coma since the 80s then you played one of those games. They are Nintendo's heaviest of heavy titles. I think snake and sonic are a totally rad idea and would love to see more third party chars.

Olimar had one or two games for gamecube right? Why then does he have a spot on the roster? Anyone can think of someone they'd rather see than him. It's like putting the monkey from super monkey ball, hes just obscure.

R.O.B. fits the chaos of the smash series, I still don't like him.

Zero suit samus has big boobs and thats why she got in the game.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think that nintendo knows their sh*t by now when it comes to making games. I don't think theres an unbalanced character. GANON should for sure have a sword to finally make him his own char seperate of the cpt. I could main as Ganon if he had a sword.

I agree with anyone who feels like shooting themselves if they have to hear another PK attack or PIKA!!!! Also wario kind of just makes me want to **** and die cause hes gross.

I think it makes sense that mario, zelda, and pokemon have so many reps because unless you have been in a coma since the 80s then you played one of those games. They are Nintendo's heaviest of heavy titles. I think snake and sonic are a totally rad idea and would love to see more third party chars.

Olimar had one or two games for gamecube right? Why then does he have a spot on the roster? Anyone can think of someone they'd rather see than him. It's like putting the monkey from super monkey ball, hes just obscure.

R.O.B. fits the chaos of the smash series, I still don't like him.

Zero suit samus has big boobs and thats why she got in the game.
I hate you and everyone you associate with, represent, and learn from. If you feel as if this post doesn't contribute to this thread, think again. If this thread didn't exist, then a 2 page flame fest would. Is that a threat? Maybe, but look at your post count before saying something as outlandish as "I don't think theres an unbalanced character."

Jeeze new people... I think I know why the new people hate me. They force me to hate them.

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
I hate you and everyone you associate with, represent, and learn from. If you feel as if this post doesn't contribute to this thread, think again. If this thread didn't exist, then a 2 page flame fest would. Is that a threat? Maybe, but look at your post count before saying something as outlandish as "I don't think theres an unbalanced character."

Jeeze new people... I think I know why the new people hate me. They force me to hate them.
Cool your jets, buddy. We're here to rage about Brawl characters, not other posters.

Also, post count has nothing to do with anything.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Cool your jets, buddy. We're here to rage about Brawl characters, not other posters.

Also, post count has nothing to do with anything.
I would agree with you, but I like to see evidence. I have yet to see ANYTHING to disprove what I have said. New people suck at thinking. That's it. End of discussion. If you think that you know everything about something after talking 4 times about it... you are an idiot. Srsly

Corigames

Smash Hero
i HATE jigglypuff.....never once have i picked her. i wont ever. i dont even see why she made it to melee.
Uh... obviously they didn't console you when making that decision, and for a good reason. She's good, you just suck. I guess you'll come to learn that soon enough. I hope.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I don't really hate the characters as much as the voices for the following quotes:

Ike
"I fight for my friends."
"You'll get no sympathy from me."
;_; It's a love/hate thing. I don't think the voice/quotes match his character but it's so... blech that it's funny now.

Pit
"AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAH"
"(insert whatever Pit yells when he summons Palutena's Army)"- his voice sounds too... nasal. or something. he sounds fat lol

Pikachu
"PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" *thunder* [out of fighting pikachu thunder spammers >_<]

Skywalker

Space Jump
meta knight IS A ****ING *****. GODDAMMIT UP B COMBO BROKEN ****. "LOL SKY DONT PLAY TLINK HES OVERPOWERED play meta knight he takes skill" FREAKING idiot

NO ONE cARES ABOUT ICE CLIMBERS, MG&W, OR ROB.

:wolf: "WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS THING!!"
No we're not YOU STUPID ***. stop whoring your lazer and over b and GET SOME SKILL!
Falco > Wolf

:ike:"LOL C STICK C STICK AETHER LOL C STICK AETHER AETHER C STICK AETHER. LOL PWNAGE"

----

sorry about that.

zaf

Smash Lord
Uh... obviously they didn't console you when making that decision, and for a good reason. She's good, you just suck. I guess you'll come to learn that soon enough. I hope.
ive yet to lose to someone using jigglypuff and it was never even close. and you will never see good players using her. It says enough about her. and i actually dont suck, but nice try. Dont see the need for insulting, guess some people dont grow up .

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I hate Fox, Wolf, Ike, Pit, Sonic, Sheik, Link, Toon Link, Zelda(shouldn't be a character... Seriously, did she do anything other than shoot light arrows? -.-), ZSS(everyone thinks they're good with her...), Lucario, Marth, and emm, I guess that's it...

zaf

Smash Lord
I hate Fox, Wolf, Ike, Pit, Sonic, Sheik, Link, Toon Link, Zelda(shouldn't be a character... Seriously, did she do anything other than shoot light arrows? -.-), ZSS(everyone thinks they're good with her...), Lucario, Marth, and emm, I guess that's it...
**** man, thats like almost 1/3 of the characters. you have an insane death list lol..

Corigames

Smash Hero
ive yet to lose to someone using jigglypuff and it was never even close. and you will never see good players using her. It says enough about her. and i actually dont suck, but nice try. Dont see the need for insulting, guess some people dont grow up right.
Let's take one of the best god ****ed players known to smash, MANGO for instance. Who does he play? Jiggly. Who did he for stock all the games in the finals at SAST in Tuscon? Forward. ****ING FORWARD!!! Jigglypuff is good. Not the best, but still good. She beats the crap out of space animals, she can combo into rest easily at low %'s. She is a solid character. But if YOU can't do that, I suppose I can see where you might think she is bad. If you can jump and Fair or Bair, you can play jigglypuff. You just have to know what you are doing, which I doubt I can expect from you.

Go back to melee. Play it. Then you can talk about how it plays.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and the blatant Pikachu hate in this thread is DISGUSTING. Shame on all of you. Pikachu is ****ing cool, and there's NOTHING you little whiny noobs can do about it.:laugh:

You poor people... You all know deep down that Pikachu is better than you.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom