• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl characters we hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Let's take one of the best god ****ed players known to smash, MANGO for instance. Who does he play? Jiggly. Who did he for stock all the games in the finals at SAST in Tuscon? Forward. ****ING FORWARD!!! Jigglypuff is good. Not the best, but still good. She beats the crap out of space animals, she can combo into rest easily at low %'s. She is a solid character. But if YOU can't do that, I suppose I can see where you might think she is bad. If you can jump and Fair or Bair, you can play jigglypuff. You just have to know what you are doing, which I doubt I can expect from you.

Go back to melee. Play it. Then you can talk about how it plays.
Dude, he wasn't even starting a fight. Get the **** over it. God****.:ohwell:

zaf

Smash Lord
Let's take one of the best god ****ed players known to smash, MANGO for instance. Who does he play? Jiggly. Who did he for stock all the games in the finals at SAST in Tuscon? Forward. ****ING FORWARD!!! Jigglypuff is good. Not the best, but still good. She beats the crap out of space animals, she can combo into rest easily at low %'s. She is a solid character. But if YOU can't do that, I suppose I can see where you might think she is bad. If you can jump and Fair or Bair, you can play jigglypuff. You just have to know what you are doing, which I doubt I can expect from you.

Go back to melee. Play it. Then you can talk about how it plays.

lol go back to melee....nice one. She isnt that great, she is my weakest char in the game and im sure it's that way for many others. She is too light and gets killed at low %. I can bair and fair, but thanks for doubting me. I actually use the combo, fair then spam uair as it can be done multiple times, and somewhere along the lines a f-b gets shot in(usually at the end). but thats the only combo that is really worth using. so many other characters have more potential.

Jennifer Stogner

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I liked Ike at first, but I hate his up B unless I'm just ****ing around with someone, and the way he uses his sword reminds me too much of a baseball bat.

I totally agree with Viscano about Zelda, but seeing a Zelda/Shiek well played is beautiful.
But I hate people who projectile spam with Zelda. D:
And Samus
And Link
And every other character with projectiles.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Nonetheless, I rest my case. He didn't start anything, and now you're going off on him for his opinion.
Only because his opinions are wrong >_>

Jiggly puff is good. Not great, not bad. If you say that no one is good with Jigglypuff, you are wrong. I've palyed a lot. I've lost a lot. I'm a high ranking player too. Does this mean crap when you play someone better? No. Taj kicked my *** as mewtwo. MEWTWO. If someone can beat me with him, then there is no reason why a character with a (near) instant death move can't. That's all.

It's not my fault if my typing isn't monotone, I like to add flavor to it. If you get offended by what I'm saying, then a) tell me so that I know I can piss you off b) stop responding to me, I'm obviously trolling or something. It's not like I make intelligent posts or back up my rants with examples, metaphors, and facts... oh wait...

Z-Magic

Smash Rookie
I hate Yoshi because he acts like he isn't part of the mario series with his own emblem,levels, and trophies, sure he had awesome games but most of the enemys are mario enemys, and most of his games had something to do with Mario or bowser he fails at try to be his own thing hes mario's horse and needs to get over it.(not yoshi himself just what hes trying to become[his own thing])

Ike:Tilt-monster,Noob friendly,"I fight for my friends", smashes are death at low %

Pit:SPAM!!!! B, >B and has 2 reflect moves, has an annoying voice, and did I mention SPAMZ!!!!

Pikachu:"hey guys Im gona say my name for every attack I do!!! and spam them at that!!!" but he is pretty cute and has cute taunts but his fighting style annoys the crap out of me

Wolf:BROKEN FINAL SMASH!!!! OMGZ H4x0rZ!!!!!!!!,(kinda like fox and Falcon) gun spamzers.Everyone uses him

Sonic:"hey guys ima have spinning attacks for everything!!! and have no good KO moves!!!" hes cool but isn't very usefull

Captain Falcon's nerfness not him just the nerf he got

Pokemon Trainer:his voice annoys me "you can do it charazard!!! GREAT JOB!!!"

The people who hate R.O.B. and G&W:"I know nothing about these 2 so I don't like them" G&W had a very popular handheld system that had lotsa games and was cool, R.O.B. had 2 games, was in F-Zero and mario kart ds and hes a robot with eye lazors so he must be cool. and G&W is 2d i mean comeon hes so cool he only needs 2 demensions!!!

Sorry I had to get this off my chest

p.s. people need to stop hating R.O.B. and G&W because nintendo owes alot to them.

MIKE!

Smash Rookie
Wow!

I hate you and everyone you associate with, represent, and learn from. If you feel as if this post doesn't contribute to this thread, think again. If this thread didn't exist, then a 2 page flame fest would. Is that a threat? Maybe, but look at your post count before saying something as outlandish as "I don't think theres an unbalanced character."

Jeeze new people... I think I know why the new people hate me. They force me to hate them.
It's only an opinion only a game and if your having trouble beating a certain char to point where you feel it's unbalanced thats your problem. This isn't your online locker room to put people down and flash your wit bro. You're a joke dude relax. Do you like ****** or ****?

zaf

Smash Lord
Only because his opinions are wrong >_>

Jiggly puff is good. Not great, not bad. If you say that no one is good with Jigglypuff, you are wrong. I've palyed a lot. I've lost a lot. I'm a high ranking player too. Does this mean crap when you play someone better? No. Taj kicked my *** as mewtwo. MEWTWO. If someone can beat me with him, then there is no reason why a character with a (near) instant death move can't. That's all.

It's not my fault if my typing isn't monotone, I like to add flavor to it. If you get offended by what I'm saying, then a) tell me so that I know I can piss you off b) stop responding to me, I'm obviously trolling or something. It's not like I make intelligent posts or back up my rants with examples, metaphors, and facts... oh wait...
my opinions on a character cant be wrong, they are MY OPINIONS. You cant tell someone that what they think is wrong. It is their beliefs. But you dont seem to want to understand that, so there is no point in even bothering to talk/respond to you.

yoda55

Smash Cadet
I dont like rob i think other characters such as king k. rool deserve to be in brawl than him hes a waste of space in my opinion.

zaf

Smash Lord
It's only an opinion only a game and if your having trouble beating a certain char to point where you feel it's unbalanced thats your problem. This isn't your online locker room to put people down and flash your wit bro. You're a joke dude relax. Do you like ****** or ****?
see, you are insulting more then one person's opinion. you should just make a thread to yourself and for yourself. or just write in your diary ffs. No need to put people down, this is a more then friendly forum.

zaf

Smash Lord
I dont like rob i think other characters such as king k. rool deserve to be in brawl than him hes a waste of space in my opinion.
man...i keep telling all my friends that king k. rool should of been in the game to be another "king". or atleast krusha ( a bad guy from the dk series). So that dk could have a nemesis in the game besides mario, seeing as mario already has bowser

yoda55

Smash Cadet
man...i keep telling all my friends that king k. rool should of been in the game to be another "king". or atleast krusha ( a bad guy from the dk series). So that dk could have a nemesis in the game besides mario, seeing as mario already has bowser
Yea I really wanted king k.rool or larry koopa one of bowsers 7 koopalings that have been missing since superstar saga. But all we get is a ludwig von koopa sticker from them.

zaf

Smash Lord
Yea I really wanted king k.rool or larry koopa one of bowsers 7 koopalings that have been missing since superstar saga. But all we get is a ludwig von koopa sticker from them.
i was hoping for a king k. rool, themed level at least,like the last stage in the first dk was a battle on the pirate ship, but we ended up getting a zelda pirate ship. I cant complain, LoZ is my favorite series :p

I found it ironic how i wanted a pirate ship and still got one :O

Corigames

Smash Hero
see, you are insulting more then one person's opinion. you should just make a thread to yourself and for yourself. or just write in your diary ffs. No need to put people down, this is a more then friendly forum.
Sorry if I hurt people's feelings when they are wrong. Should I let them keep thinking incorrectly, or should I step in like a responsible, experienced, seasoned player should. Awww, so I shook your foundation with a little dose of reality. I am insulting people's opinion's because they are speaking publicly on subjects they don't fully comprehend. If you don't want people to respond to your posts, cease to post. Or PM me. Jeeze, then I wouldn't publicly humiliate you.

This is a friendly forum, I'm only preventing the spread of false statements whether the person posting them knew it or not. If you don't like that, I don't know what to tell you.

BTW: I bet I could beat the majority of people here in melee with jigglypuff. She's not bad. You are.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Is it just me or did the guy not claim that Jigglypuff is a weak character in Melee in the first place? At least, in the first post of his... oh well. *shrugs*

Zelda(shouldn't be a character... Seriously, did she do anything other than shoot light arrows? -.-)
... dude. The games are named after her. If SHE isn't worthy of being a character, then 3/4 of the roster aren't!

PS: Whoever thinks that there is no unbalanced character has no idea about how the game works. Fact.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Wolf/Falco: One of them needs to go, if not both. It's a jolly fun little series, but it certainly doesn't deserve three characters. Two of them are shameless clones of eachother. I would so much rather see another series represented. Anyone. Even Gene. (if you know who Gene is you get a golden sticker)
Gene - from the God Hand game.

metayoshi

Smash Cadet
I don't hate any character really in particular, but if I had one character who i disliked in the slightest bit, it would be Ganondorf. NONE of his moves actually pertain to what he does in Zelda games. I mean, sure, Captain Falcon has moves invented from scratch (in the first Smash Bros.) but Ganondorf actually FIGHTS in Zelda games... So why are his possible movesets not used? Why does he take out a sword in one of his taunts and DOESN'T use it? Sakurai thinks it's funny, but it seriously just shows how much more Ganondorf-y Ganondorf can be instead of just a derivative of his Melee counterpart.

I see a lot of Yoshi haters here, but I personally love Yoshi and he'll always be my favorite Nintendo character and my Smash Bros. main.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I always hated Jigglypuff since the first episode. One pink, sferic, floating char (Kirby) was enought, why do we need another one? Make way for Katt... Err... for Meowth instead! He deserved to be a playable char as well as King Dedede and Wolf O'Donnel.

ACSephiroth

Smash Rookie
The only character that I really hate is Pikachu. Down B spam is ridiculously annoying when playing online :mad:.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don't bother with making the other person think about it. I say what needs to be said and move on. Straight to the point, that's all.

Why? You got a problem? HULK SMASH!

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
But my most hated character is ZERO SUIT SAMUS. Granted I could go on a huge long-winded rant about this, but my main beef is that she's a fanservice character, which is something Samus should never have become.
how can you not like ZSsamus?? shes like a pissed off victoria's secret model

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
@coreygames: stop posting in this thread. Thank you.

@6footninja: he also doesn't use a word in bold in every sentence.

On-topic: I'm okay with Sonic's voice. It's a "so bad it's good" kinda thing. Pit's, however, just flat out sucks.

Edit: Sonic's voice is also tolerable when he uses his moves. Whenever Pit even grunts, it's painful to hear.

jesterlolz

Smash Rookie
Woo, this is the thing I've been looking for since my friend got good!

I Bloody HATE LUCAS. HE is the most obnoxious mother****in character EVER!!! His hair annoys me TO NO END. WHY THE HECK DO YOU HAVE A STUPID POMPADOR. And his USmash. OMG!!!! You can be below him, to the left of him, to the right of him, YOU ALWAYS DIE. He can't even stand up straight. His taunt is just tripping. How DUMB!

And SONIC. Learn a new move won't ya! USmash- turn to a ball. Dash attack- turn to a ball. ALL B-MOVES BUT UP- turn to a ball. Your the stupidest character I've EVER SEEN!

And IKE. HE GOES INTO CONNIPTIONS. STUPID BLUE HAIRED LOSER! You ever seen him do his taunt, he has a temper tantrum!

Finally, ROB. Ok, I got a great idea for Brawl2. How about we have a SD-Card as a character. And better yet! You can change from an SD Card, to a GC memory card, to a N64 Rumble pack by using down-B. STUPID ROBOTS!

KhannKlan

Smash Cadet
Lucas, Ness, Lucas, Lucario, Lucas, and Snake's Fsmash.

Lucas is such as stupid character, another Mother boy who is disproportionate and constantly looks like a moron. His role in SSE is to be a scared little 3 year old who constantly runs away until he decides to fight, and who knew! It turns out that Lucas has extremely overpowered moves and requires no skill to fight with! He's a shorter, blond, ******* stupid looking version of Ike.

Ness is the same thing, his bthrow is stupidly good and any time he throws you off the stage with it he can use his insta kill dair or bair. I don't mind this about zelda because hers is actually hard to hit with, but Ness' bair can do the same damage and kd as zelda's at any time during the animation, so stupid.

Lucas Again.

Lucario is far, far less cool than Mewto, along with the fact that he rarely has kills until he hits +100%, and he flies far enough that it is easy to kill him when he finally uses his effect to gain some power.

**** Lucas..

The rest of snake is cool, but any time you miss a tech or trip, snake can just run up and KO you with an uncharged fsmash..

Lucas ftfl. (not a typo)

This post made sense.

Your point being...
That Sakurai got too **** lazy with making sonic (what a surprise! He's lazy with most everything in this game). Every single move is a spin because that is all sonic really is. I like the game, but there are definitely flaws, the biggest one being Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom