• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gifts and I have a special treat for you folks at this.....and no its nothing sexual.

That pleasure is mine alone.

*looks at Lordy*

:denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller besides ally who's going to beat you?

Also forgot there were teams do I have a teammate yet? LOL
I mean. Can I beat Zinoto? Yeah. Is he 3-0 against me in tourney sets this season? Yeah.

Also, WTP can beat me.

Not afraid of Elliot tho. :pimp:

Thank God Ron isn't coming tho... :denzel:

EDIT: Actually, considering this is the weekend before finals, and Zinoto usually bails on smashfests to study (which I should prob be doing too...) and he hasn't confirmed yet. I'd say he probably wont be going. Maybe.

Also. L_Cancel beat me last time. =o

But no :rainbowcruise: this time qt. ;)

o. I just realized, if Zinoto doesn't go. Or anyone else drops... The JTsm and WTP cars should be able to combine.

i'm bringin 64 ally i hope you're ready for a fierce spanking

also im gonna try to get some MMs with randoms in at this so no one say anything about 64 :shyguy: :shyguy:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well the original AA car was

JTSM
Roller
Zinoto
Gio
Myself

Then Kevin said he wanted to go so WTP's car took Zinoto, Roller, and Gio. Thats why it was me and JT.

Roller then posts saying Zinoto will probably bail to study. So now JT can go with AA instead of driving. With that, idk if I'm going to have a spot in any carpool since WTP's car is likely full and I believe yours is full?

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just wanna know what's happening since I'm housing people tomorrow. I know DRDNs is an option but I'm closer and my place is a two story house. Its better for this type of thing. Someone just needs to give me a rough draft of what's going down.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm driving to your place on Friday with at max four other people. I think JTSM planned to drive on Saturday. But if everyone from AA went to your place it'd be seven people at most.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
EDIT: Actually, considering this is the weekend before finals, and Zinoto usually bails on smashfests to study (which I should prob be doing too...) and he hasn't confirmed yet. I'd say he probably wont be going. Maybe.
You know me too well :(

Got a lot of studying to do this weekend. Looks like I'll see you guys at Snooping? I really wanted to play Ally in tourney too.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I just wanna know what's happening since I'm housing people tomorrow. I know DRDNs is an option but I'm closer and my place is a two story house. Its better for this type of thing. Someone just needs to give me a rough draft of what's going down.
My place is an option
Yours is better
You never answered if I could stay...I'm guessing it was dependant of AA numbers or you thought I would just go of gifts post

Top Bottom