• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am thankful that my shop pays cash to the top 2 for FNM's. But for Pre-Releases and Releases, they give packs and a lot of them.

Yeah I am not a fan of standard now because it is waaaay too expensive. I miss when the decks I played a few years ago was maybe $100 tops and it was really solid.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
My store pays store credit that can get turned into cash for a small percentage taken out.

State champ of MI owns the store i play at also haha.
:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can no longer make this :( if anyone going to this could get my PSP charger from Super you would be my hero.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I think i died a little on the inside :(
Sorry Chris, I only have $2 left from VENGEANCE this weekend. I would need at least $30-40 to make this trip. Plus I'm going to the LIGHTS concert on Sunday so I wanna have some money to buy stuff there.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can let you borrow $30 - $40 if you really want to go :D
I would be eternally grateful if that happened :sadeyes:

Well my chances might have just gone up. Is there any room in the carpool going? I hate knowing that I might be able to miss a West Michigan tourney :(

rsr2

Smash Lord
Tech, you better buy me a drink at BDUBS.

(Roller and Miles, I still owe you guys one ^ _ ^)

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I might be bringing a set up (depends on space) but either way Im gonna bring a capture card (and laptop) to record some games, anyways I dont have a hacked wii (damn im lazy), but I trust East MI so if you guys want a set recorded against ally or each other lemme know while there and I can set it up on any set up in like 2 mins and teach you how to use it real quick (its as simple as pushing a button to record).

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm going to grab the same TV I had last time, and I'm gonna actually try and get a lot more games recorded this time >_> so people save your matches. Forced replay code is just annoying.

Ally I'm coming for that Falcon spot. $5 ditto money match is happening :yeahboi:

so i'm pretty sure i'm the ONLY meta knight player going to this

can we please just make MK legal?????????

ally's going to win either way so i dont see how it'd be an issue...

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo so after thinking about it, I'll be able to go to this. I was a little skeptical whether or not to go, since it's near my finals, but in all honesty, it's not that bad. I'll be taking AA people and Ori to this. Pingas.

I also need a doubles partner! PINGASSSSS!!!!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kyle I have no way of getting down to AA sadly :( Unless you guys are willing to come to get me in WB :L

I have a friend's birthday to attend Friday Night so I can't host a sf sadly :(

Top Bottom