• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Skynet Gaming - Grand Rapids, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
Seems like every MI tourney so far is becoming more active than usual o.O

Xatic

Smash Lord
MI as a whole got pretty active really quickly. I kind of like it even though I can't be as active as I want to be xD

EDIT: A true MI'r would start/finish during GFs and them give the MVP award to his bottle after he wins.

rsr2

Smash Lord
MI as a whole got pretty active really quickly. I kind of like it even though I can't be as active as I want to be xD
I feel the same way. I want to play more but travelling is a little difficult but I am doing a good job not missing a West Michigan tournament this year :D

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo I need a partner for this. At least someone decent. lol.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Hell yeah man. After work tomorrow. Smashing it up and getting drunk. It seems like great practice to me.

Then get free McDonalds <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp, I'm Zinotoing out of this :( I was really looking forward to this but Final projects will be claiming this weekend.

:phone:

Top Bottom