• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Hals monthlies (Videos are up!!!)

OverLade

Smash Hero
XD Yeah I know. Im just going to be as realistic as possible for now, but if I can at go to USF I'll at least shoot for that. I wouldn't mind UCF though (so I can wake up, take a shower and walk across the campus to gigs :p).

Anyways, I can't host a brawlfest anytime soon (at least not this month), can anyone else do it?

lamugi

Smash Lord
XD Yeah I know. Im just going to be as realistic as possible for now, but if I can at go to USF I'll at least shoot for that. I wouldn't mind UCF though (so I can wake up, take a shower and walk across the campus to gigs :p).

Anyways, I can't host a brawlfest anytime soon (at least not this month), can anyone else do it?
I could but before i do, i want training my nyucka:mad:

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
I Am Gettin My Car Back This Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!woot Woot...but Check It My Tampa Family..i Go Back To Work On The 6th I Will Be Workin In Tampa.if Everything Goes Right.i Will Be Put Into A Hotel For Free!! Which Means On The Weekends I Can Hold A Lil Something Something..and I Will Be Able To House...woot Woot..and If There Is Alot Of People That Are Intrested I Can Hold A Torney..but Again If Everything Goes To Plan..which Most Likely Will Happen...so Every 1 Pray On This...and I Will Show Yous Y I Should Be The Best Olimar In The South...

OverLade

Smash Hero
I Am Gettin My Car Back This Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!woot Woot...but Check It My Tampa Family..i Go Back To Work On The 6th I Will Be Workin In Tampa.if Everything Goes Right.i Will Be Put Into A Hotel For Free!! Which Means On The Weekends I Can Hold A Lil Something Something..and I Will Be Able To House...woot Woot..and If There Is Alot Of People That Are Intrested I Can Hold A Torney..but Again If Everything Goes To Plan..which Most Likely Will Happen...so Every 1 Pray On This...and I Will Show Yous Y I Should Be The Best Olimar In The South...
Dewd please make it happen. That'd be fricken amazing. :D

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i should find out full details on tuesday..and i will most likely make a new thread..my fingers are crossed..and i will hold a weekend torney....sat. brawl singles and dubs... and sunday melee singles and dubs..i will have full details on TUESDAY!!!!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok heres the run down....i am not gettin the hotel..but i said fu ck it imma jus pay for a hotel...ill pay and ill charge a 5 dollar door fee..i might fell nice enuff and say 5 dollar covers drinks and food..fu ck it 5 dollar door fee..covers pizza and drinks..ill buy mad soda and when the time comes ill order pizza..so food is str8..now time, date and location..if you guys can give me leads ill be happy and look into it and get a room for the set date...

so far..

SYM promieses:
A weekend Torney some time this month.
$5 door fee covers pizza, soda, housein if needed and hotel..

what i need from yous:
SET UPS (cubes/wiis,tvs,recording stuff)

when i get more info i will make a new thread

OverLade

Smash Hero
I can bring a wii, VCR and TV if I come. Just please, not a day I can't come. I'll fawkin kill myself if I miss a tampa tourney XD.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
The only thing is,... Sunday is the only day I have to pull tooth and nail to get off. It's horrible. I have to put in requests for Sunday's almost a month in advance. Nobody wants to work that day (including myself, I just haven't been able to get away from it completely), so even when your sick you have to go in on a Sunday.

*sugh* Sorry,... I just werked a Sunday, puts me in one of "those" moods.

OverLade

Smash Hero
My Falco combo video is finished. :D

I called it..."Almost like Melee".

Hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow. Seriously, Im not one to brag, but I completely outdid myself and anyone else whos made a combo video. Like seriously seriously. :D

CO18

Smash Hero
My Falco combo video is finished. :D

I called it..."Almost like Melee".

Hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow. Seriously, Im not one to brag, but I completely outdid myself and anyone else whos made a combo video. Like seriously seriously. :D
it wont be nearly as good as mine. Mines was so big TI and his agents had to take it down since I was getting too much recognition while using "bring em out"

Top Bottom