• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl at Hals monthlies (Videos are up!!!)

OverLade

Smash Hero
same case for me using kanye west songs in matches to fill in the music... I think rappers are going anal on things
Im hoping my music is obscure enough that they wont take it down. There's a possibility they will but I'll just be like **** you and re-upload it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Or RedHalberd can just come to January Gigs and Place top 10 so people can stop wondering how good he is.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Or RedHalberd can just come to January Gigs and 3 stock everyone because he's seen their vids so people can stop wondering how good he is.
:p

I really wish I could but I have no car, and no liscene, and my parents are like that. Im basically in the same situation as Raven, and my problem with be solved once I graduate anyway. So it's either wait it out, or mabye if I get lucky I can go to Feb/March gigs.

>_>

OverLade

Smash Hero
you know i can take you....just saying
My moms not cool with people who arent adults driving me all over the place unfortunately. >_>

Oh, and guess what's GAY? LINKIN PARK WONT LET ME PUT UP MY COMBO VIDEO BECAUSE I HAVE ONE OF THEIR SONGS ON IT.

So I just wanted to publically anounce. IM NEVER GONNA BUY ONE OF YOUR ALBUMS LINKIN PARK!!!! T_T

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
also Emil is like extra sneaky safe...one time we were on our way home and his tire blew out and he was all "****!!!" and I was all "OH ****!!!!" and then we ended up at a doughnut place

OverLade

Smash Hero
also Emil is like extra sneaky safe...one time we were on our way home and his tire blew out and he was all "****!!!" and I was all "OH ****!!!!" and then we ended up at a doughnut place
XD

Did you replace your tire with an extra large glazed doughnut??

[/redhalberdsgotjokes]

OverLade

Smash Hero
ah i see...XD
what if we mindgamed your parents
My parents are level 9 cpus. They power shield everything and can't be mindgamed.

They only Metaknight and ledgecamp. >_>

I basically have to wait until time runs out and hope I have lower damage.

OverLade

Smash Hero
what if my dad drives to your hose picks you up and then i drive us to orlando????
Hmmm think you could pull that off? My mom would still have to have a long *** conversation with your dad to get all the details. If all that could get cleared then yeah, mabye it could happen. I'd still have to finish all my online courses though, so if I can finished them before january gigs I might be able to go.

OverLade

Smash Hero
yeah its cool i think we could cause my dad prolly wouldnt mind hopefully lol,
can you smash today btw cause im bored as fox
Na I have to get ready for skewl and bullcrap. I'll see if we can brawl on Friday though. Im dying for some brawl myself.

Falco combo video is uploading again for the umpteenth time, a version that they hopefully wont take down XD.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I was impressed...and then I stopped being impressed...and then I took a nap...shortly afterwords though I became slightly impressed
:laugh:

anyway, spring hill did (maybe still does, i dunno) have a good venue. just that no one went to the tourneys there

OverLade

Smash Hero
I was impressed...and then I stopped being impressed...and then I took a nap...shortly afterwords though I became slightly impressed
STOP SPEAKING IN MINDGAMES 0_0

Lol Its all good if u didnt like it, there'll be plenty of oppurtunities for me to make up my lack of impressiveness. I can churn out combo videos in hours. :p

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...yeah...we all need to hang out sometime...like right now...well not now...but eventually...Lade...you should just ask your mother if you can have some friends over...and then Mike Emil and I will baby talk our way into your household

OverLade

Smash Hero
...yeah...we all need to hang out sometime...like right now...well not now...but eventually...Lade...you should just ask your mother if you can have some friends over...and then Mike Emil and I will baby talk our way into your household
Yeah definetly. I just need to get through january with good grades and stuff and I think my parents will cool off. I'll try to throw BAH2 sometime at the end of february worse case.

But there are so many half days and no school days this month that I might be able to get something goin. :D Like I said, I just gotta see XD.

Top Bottom