• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: A True Spectator Sport

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
oh well i hope no body is angry
oh.....i REALLY dont think thats going to be poosible...u see....although he was allowed to have acsess to editing....he violated a information site....plus he gave a verbal bashing to the mods and to fans of certain video game characters....Im pretty sure the mods kno who it is...and there' probabley going to do a server ban.....

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I actually like this update. When my friends come over for smashfests, and the pizza comes, it gives us something to watch while we eat. I don't mind watching this mode myself-- If someone's better than me I can study their style. Entertainment and education (sorta) in one update!

...Then again, this update'll probably be the cause of my death. I'll end up choking on my food watching some of the funny fights people put up. XD Two-thumbs up!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
I actually like this update. When my friends come over for smashfests, and the pizza comes, it gives us something to watch while we eat. I don't mind watching this mode myself-- If someone's better than me I can study their style. Entertainment and education (sorta) in one update!

...Then again, this update'll probably be the cause of my death. I'll end up choking on my food watching some of the funny fights people put up. XD Two-thumbs up!
yes i agree with you......
see Kraid Guy and MetaKnight'sSword please stop embarrassing you selfs
:laugh:

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I wish Sakurai will just tell us what the coins are for!

Soon enough we will get a update about how to use coins.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Well, there's a chance that the coins'll be used for continues, like in Melee, along with the slot machine for Trophies. Spectator may be a method of "testing your chances" of getting more continues for 1P mode instead of getting a couple coins for a 15-Stock match. I hope something bigger is planned, though.

Off topic: PWN = To destroy and/or own another individual in a competitive match.

Oh yeah, I agree with Lemon Drop on the "How to use Coins" update. I see it happening

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
Well, there's a chance that the coins'll be used for continues, like in Melee, along with the slot machine for Trophies. Spectator may be a method of "testing your chances" of getting more continues for 1P mode instead of getting a couple coins for a 15-Stock match. I hope something bigger is planned, though.

Off topic: PWN = To destroy and/or own another individual in a competitive match.

Oh yeah, I agree with Lemon Drop on the "How to use Coins" update. I see it happening
Yes, but sakurai said himself that they wouldn't be used for buying trophies though, remember? He must have shopping in mind, because extra lives seems kind of a waste, don't you think?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Yes, but sakurai said himself that they wouldn't be used for buying trophies though, remember? He must have shopping in mind, because extra lives seems kind of a waste, don't you think?
Oh yeah, I remember now, thanks for remindin'. But I don't think it's for shopping though. In "Classic Mode" on the Dojo, he says "...but no--you don't use them for shopping." Although that'd be a nice idea. Heh, I haven't a clue what else they'd be for. ...The more you bet on an online match, higher chance of getting more/better stickers/prizes?

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I remember now, thanks for remindin'. But I don't think it's for shopping though. In "Classic Mode" on the Dojo, he says "...but no--you don't use them for shopping." Although that'd be a nice idea. Heh, I haven't a clue what else they'd be for. ...The more you bet on an online match, higher chance of getting more/better stickers/prizes?
But have you played Mario Party 6? There was a shopping mode where you bought stuff with the stars you had, and it made the game much longer. Maybe Sakurai has that kind of thing in mind.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
But have you played Mario Party 6? There was a shopping mode where you bought stuff with the stars you had, and it made the game much longer. Maybe Sakurai has that kind of thing in mind.
OMG....OMG.....OMG....OMG
i did i did we call it the star bank

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
what? buying stickers?
Noooooooo.... maybe buying characters, places, or parts for build a stage. IDK

OMG....OMG.....OMG....OMG
i did i did we call it the star bank
Yeah, you remember. Didn't it make the game a hell of a lot longer? And better for that matter? If he's thinking of making this a great game, he should include it. And Ridley. FTW!!!

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
Noooooooo.... maybe buying characters, places, or parts for build a stage. IDK

Yeah, you remember. Didn't it make the game a hell of a lot longer? And better for that matter? If he's thinking of making this a great game, he should include it. And Ridley. FTW!!!
yes i agree i really want DAISY and a mario party stage

Top Bottom